Skip to content

Thay - Realm of the Red Wizards

2»

Comments

• WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    I think i'll try this one out. It's been a long time since i've checked out the PW scene and it seems to be going strong right now.
  • BeladraMariasBeladraMarias Member Posts: 5
    We'd be happy to welcome you to Thay. :)
  • BalanorBalanor Member Posts: 176
    Come check out Thay. We're always updating improving the PW as noted in our new-ish Changelog.

Slavers and Assassins are standing by to give you a proper Thayan welcome as soon as you arrive.
  • BeladraMariasBeladraMarias Member Posts: 5
    A great team of DM's and a friendly helpful player-base is waiting to welcome you too. Come and enjoy the Thayan way of life
    Happy 2022. It's a new year, old Thay. We've still got everything you didn't ask for in a PW. However, we did just add a major new city (Escalant) for the holidays using one of the new-ish NWNEE tilesets, and completely revamped our in-game overland travel system which includes a neat new UI that displays the Thay map in-game.

Come check it out and see what all the people a person is talking about.
    At 10:00 AM Central time, tomorrow, on November 3, the Thay and the Underdark (TatU) persistent world will undergo a setting reboot in which we will rewind our clock to 1355 DR and clear all previous characters and persistent information. It will be a GREAT time to check out TatU if you're new to it, as you'll be starting on the same footing as everyone else on a very detailed, well-developed persistent world which has been running and evolving for the last 15 years (established January 1, 2008).

Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow, over the weekend, or sometime in the future!

Welcome to Thay. May you survive the experience...