Skip to content

XBOX achievm Worst Day Ever

My main char had all 3 bad stat - disease, fatigue and poison, but I dont have achievment! What is this?cyq36led6bzf.png

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Is this the main campaign? Try reloading the previous save as scripts sometimes fail to run in the IE games.

The best way to trigger an achievement: make the character fatigued, then use the lvl 4 Wizard Spell Contagion and then the lvl 4 Cleric spell Poison. Save between each spell.
    VinPu
  • VinPuVinPu Member Posts: 3

Advice with a spell for infection helped - before that, the disease was infected from a ghoul. Thank!
    JuliusBorisov
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    VinPu wrote: »
    Advice with a spell for infection helped - before that, the disease was infected from a ghoul. Thank!

Ghasts don't actually cause disease on hit. They cause nausea, which has a similar icon to disease, but it's not the same effect.
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehrZaxares
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    edited January 2022
    Ok dumb question but I'm coming up empty. Is there another way to get disease in BG1?

I scribed the Contagion scroll for Dynaheir an well it's a LoB save. I've beaten it and about 5k from the next level up where Dynaheir can actually use it and to be honest I'd rather reload an normal playthrough to run through Durlags tower but don't want to have to play through most of the game again to get to Sorcerer Sundries just for this one trophy.

Anybody aware of how to get infected with disease without Contagion?
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    No monster attacks or traps in BGEE (pre-SoD) inflict disease. Baeloth in the Black Pits can cast Contagion, and that's it.

Disease is much easier to come by in BG2EE; it's there as early as the otyugh in the starting dungeon.
    edited January 2022
    Ah no worries that sucks. Think I'll just play through the Black Pits, learn it and export my character that should do the trick I think.

Cheers!
    Incidentally, you can easily pull off this achievement on day 0 in BG2EE. Cause fatigue with Haste and/or Lesser Restoration, get diseased by a hit from the otyugh, get poisoned by the chest trap in the same room. Then heal up, because it's a lot of damage. No saving throws involved. Quite a difference.
    edited January 2022
    Dangit forgot you can't export between Black Pits and the main campaign. I should have remembered because I remember using it to test builds then exporting the lvl1 characters expecting to be able to use the ones I had the most fun with and then finding out I had to recreate them.

Anyway I just completed as many simple quests as I could and maybe cheesed some Basilisks (I had already killed most on the Basilisk map so wasn't quite sure where else to find some) but finally got my platinum!

fprC3mP.jpg

Some NPCs missing as they were maybe chunked along the way.
    You can't import from saves, but you can export characters from the Black Pits and import them. There's even some code in the scripts to recognize such imports and remove the "Slave Ring". At least, you can on the desktop version of the game.