Skip to content

Soultaker Dagger Questions

* Is this is the same Soultaker that plays a key role in SOD?
* If so, what happens if you import it with your party into SOD?
* I know it has no THAC0 or damage bonuses, but is it a magical weapon when used in combat? (It probably should be).

Cheers!

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    No comment on the SoD-related parts, but the dagger does not count as magical. It is identical to a "Quality Dagger" in combat.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    And, if Tracea Carol can break this dagger releasing Aec Letec, then it means that there is hope for Skie probably…but for some reason Belt and the citizens of Baldur’s Gate don’t know how to do this…
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    They don't have the dagger. It's gone.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Ok, I guess someone will have to root through Irenicus’ dungeons/hideouts again to find it.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    Dharius wrote: »
    Ok, I guess someone will have to root through Irenicus’ dungeons/hideouts again to find it.

Indeed. @LavaDelVortel already made a mod for it, Lauriel considers it (or is at least working on it) in one of her mods, and one of my mods will give a third possibility when it's finished. Lots of options!
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    I suppose it will require some note, because if there are 3 mods changing that one thing, the story can become a mess, though.

My mod adds a quest in which you may find the dagger and continue the SoD-introduced plot, help those affected by it, but it comes with a price. The same mod also introduces Skie as a joinable NPC, a new shop and (soon) it will add even more than just that, making the story of the Silvershield family even more... complete. More information soon!