Skip to content

[mod] White NPC

13»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Hi!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the mod :) Sorry, though, but White is going going to return in BG2EE, as there is somewhere else he must be, what was actually mentioned in the final talk, IIRC :)

As for SoD - yeah, he was created way before SoD and for characters to leave there must be this special script implemented. I thought it is already there, but I may be wrong. Will take a look. (it would be great if you could let me know what version od the mod you're using, it's in the readme)

Cheers!
  • LiamChgoLiamChgo Member Posts: 44
    @LavaDelVortel , I have White v2.4. I’m guessing that’s the most recent?
    Yep, thanks!
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    Preparing an EET install. Should i install White before Verr'Sza for the crossmod content ?
    edited April 2022
    Yes, keep in mind that this crossmod is the smallest one and it's just one banter. He has more talks with Aura, Sirene and Isra.
    Yes, keep in mind that this crossmod is the smallest one and it's just one banter. He has more talks with Aura, Sirene and Isra.

Should i also install White before Sirene for the crossmod content (or the opposite) ?

About Aura and Isra in an EET install, i don't know if we get the talks because White is installed in BGEE while the 2 other NPCs are fully compatible with EET and installed after EET_core in BG2EE.
    It's best to install White before Sirene, yes, but about others - I have no idea. I do not use EET and it's been *quite a while* since I did anything with White.
    edited October 2022
    It's best to install White before Sirene, yes, but about others - I have no idea. I do not use EET and it's been *quite a while* since I did anything with White.

Ok for White before Sirene. Thanks for taking the time to answer and the quality of your work , i discovered with Shades of the Sword Coast . I can't wait to experience some of your other mods in work in progress EET install order.

By the way i also noted that White has crossmod content with Drake. Would you know if this is correct (because i can't figure out where this note comes from ? And should i also put White before Drake ?

I have just noticed that Aura, White, Sirene, Drake and Verr'Sza have (at least) crossmod content with each other (meaning that each of these NPC mod folders contains crossmod content, .d file, with the four other NPCs). Does it mean that the crossmod contents between them are duplicated and we don't need any specific order to get all the talks ?
    Post edited by Mordekaie on
    If all these mods include these crossmod talks, then it doesn't matter what order you install them :)