Skip to content

Help, I ran out of time to do Keldorns quest and he left my party, now I can't find him

I just killed that red dragon and got an OP paladin sword, just to have Keldorn run out of time and leave my party to go visit his family when I left the dungeon. He told me he would meet me at the High Hall of Radiant Heart after he finished his business, so I went to find him, he wasn't there. Tried his house, not there, tried waiting for like 4 days in the sewer then checking the hall, still nothing.
Anyone else run into this? If I could just get at least the sword back I could try to use the other paladin and make him lawful good to use it. These party member timed quests are crazy, they all want to go different directions at once.

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    In AR0903 (the Order), he would be at [644.501].

If he's not there: what is "Global("KeldornMove","AR0903")" at in your game? If it's at "1", he spawned as he should.
    IF
    	GlobalTimerExpired("KeldornGuild","GLOBAL")
    	Global("KeldornMove","AR0903",0)  // Order of the Radiant Heart
    THEN
    	RESPONSE #100
    		MoveGlobal("AR0903","Keldorn",[644.501])  // Keldorn
    		SetGlobal("KeldornMove","AR0903",1)  // Order of the Radiant Heart
    END

Like your username btw :D
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Try using the following console code to summon him:

C:Eval("MoveGlobalObject(\"Keldorn\",'player1')")
    jasteyArvia
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you are talking about the "other paladin" meaning "anomen" he just stays as a fighter/cleric, and he will never be able to use carsomyr

if you only care about the sword you can summon it in with the cheat console;

C:CreateItem("sw2h10")
    jastey wrote: »

If he's not there: what is "Global("KeldornMove","AR0903")" at in your game? If it's at "1", he spawned as he should.
    IF
    THEN
    	RESPONSE #100
    END

speaking about user names, the OP's username is exactly what i did for supper tonight haha
  • eatawholepizzaeatawholepizza Member Posts: 2
    jastey wrote: »

IF
    THEN
    	RESPONSE #100
    END

He was here, thank you, I checked there initially but he wasn't there, and appeared after waiting in the sewers a while. I'm glad you told me where somehow I thought he was supposed to be in a different room

I was gonna try to summon him with the console code but ended up not needing to, but enabled my console in case I need it
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    if you are talking about the "other paladin" meaning "anomen" he just stays as a fighter/cleric, and he will never be able to use carsomyr

if you only care about the sword you can summon it in with the cheat console;

C:CreateItem("sw2h10")

speaking about user names, the OP's username is exactly what i did for supper tonight haha

Somehow I got confused and thought he was a paladin, and I just needed to make him lawful good to use the sword. Trying to troubleshoot this I learned that Keldorn will want to stay with his family and you have to ask him not to so I considered just taking the other guy, but if he's the only one that can use this sword I'm just gonna make him suck it up and come with me.

Thanks to all of you, and enjoy your pizza ?
    sarevok57
  • okcourtney0303okcourtney0303 Member Posts: 3
    Pardon me, but in my game it has been more than 3 in game days and Keldorn has not returned to the back room. My journal says that he would be there after three days and HR is still not there. I tried to use the console to make him appear but I must be doing something wrong. Could someone help me with this?
    by back room do you mean the back room in the radiant heart building? and why did he leave in the first place? are you playing with any mods?
    Yes I mean the back room of the radiant heart building. I completed his quest with this family and it has been more than 3 in game days and he will not shown up where he should. No, I am not using any mods.
    perhaps he is still at his family home? i have never chosen the option to let him be with his wife, you can choose the option that "you really need him for this journey/quest" or whatever the line is and they still get their happy ending

if he isn't back at his home in the government district then you will either need to go to an earlier save or resummon him in and use the console to resummon the items he was originally wearing
    so i just quickly play tested it, and if you choose the option to tell keldorn to spend time with his wife and family ( while speaking with sir william )

he appears at his home in the government district

so hopefully he should be there in your game as well

and if he is, i believe option 3 is the one that makes him join your team with the dialogue being something like; then i will try to make sure i can release you from your service as quickly as possible

or something like that
    Thank you, I will try that. However, these past few days I have been testing some things myself and have found something a little troubling. While I would need to do more testing to be sure, it seems that whenever I want to temporarily replace Keldorn with another party member he says he will return to the Order of the most Radiant Heart, but will never show up there. While what you suggest will most certainly help me get through his personal quest, what should I do if I want to swap him for someone else in the party later?
    do you have any mods installed?