Skip to content

[XP Mod] TeamBG's Level 40 Rule Set/High Level Abilities

12346»

Comments

• Maick90Maick90 Member Posts: 52
    I installed this on BG:EE + SoD and tried a couple high level spells right at the beginning of SoD and it seems to work just fine.
  • CajunAznCajunAzn Member Posts: 7
    Does anyone have a mirror for the download links in the OP?

The "baldursgatemods.com" domain seems to be down, and I'm looking for a way to add the HLA tables to BG1:EE. Thanks everyone!
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    While the rest of the site appears down, the raw download link appears to be working:

http://downloads.chosenofmystra.net/bg1/

I believe the mods mentioned in the OP are BG_EE_HLAs106 and BG_EE_L40.
    You da man CamDawg! ;)
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    The domain expired and its been renewed now. Looks like all is working.
    Hi @CoM_Solaufein just want to report my testing of HLA Mod with Lv40 Ruleset in patch 2.5 with F/M/T.

Everything seems to be working except the HLA Traps: "Set Spike Trap", "Set Exploding Trap", and "Set Time Trap" which just seem to do nothing even though it will say "Set Snare Succeeded" when using them.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? In any case, thanks so much for this creating this Sol. ;)
  • stkrautstkraut Member Posts: 10
    As TeamBGs website is down since some time, does anyone know where to download the files now?
    edited July 2022
    stkraut wrote: »
    As TeamBGs website is down since some time, does anyone know where to download the files now?

@CamDawg provided mirrors for the CoM mods in his last post, but I attached both files in a zip for convenience.

I recommend using Tweaks Anthology XP cap remover rather than the BG_EE_L40 override files, as that provides tables up to Lv50, and allows skipping HLA selection if your GUI doesn't have the 'Abilities' button (eg. default SOD GUI).

Also note, the HLA traps still don't appear to be working atm in BGEE/SOD.