Skip to content

Stuck on final level of Durlac's Tower. Islanne is a foe (red)

Hi, Islanne become foe during the final fight with the knight. Now I am stuck. I read that someone had the same issue here but the platform was different. I am playing it on Xbox one.
Please help how to leave the tower.

TIA

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Wait, what? She isn't even in the same area as the demon knight - that shouldn't be possible. And she has no scripts, not even the very common "if attacked, become enemy". There shouldn't be any reason for her ever to do anything other than stand there and wait for you to talk to her. Something very weird, and likely not repeatable, happened here.

Have you tried force-talking to her? On the computer versions, that's clicking the talk button and then clicking her; not sure how you would do it on the console interface.

Other than that, the only real option is to revert to a save before things went wrong.
  • hageralfhageralf Member Posts: 3
    She is in the room before entering the final room.
    I did try force talking to her but no help.

I read on this forum somewhere that a member @Tresset managed to fix it by altering the saved game.

I will check the saved game but I am afraid that was already saved over.

Thanks
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    Do you have cheats on XBox? I was thinking of your save is borked anyway you could try whether it changes her alignment if you force-join her into the party (on PC that would be ctrl+q) and kick her out again.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    edited March 2023
    Forcing an NPC to join the party changes their dialogue file, and leaving it doesn't reset them. Even with cheats available, that wouldn't help.

No, the cheat option here is to just move yourself and any party members to the ground floor directly.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited March 2023
    @hageralf If you upload your save I am sure I would be able to fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you have console access, you can enter the following code exactly as is to fix her yourself.

C:Eval("ActionOverride(\"ISLA\",ChangeEnemyAlly('myself','NEUTRAL'))")
    Post edited by Tresset on
  • hageralfhageralf Member Posts: 3
    @Tresset , thank you for help. How to get console access?