Skip to content

[MOD] Improved Heart of Fury Mode Version 4.2.0

Comments

• Viking8008Viking8008 Member Posts: 16
    @OlvynChuru
    Fun fact. I added OlvynSpells after this mod and no errors for now. Strange how 1 mod fix the 2.
    And by saying "This mod is currently not compatible with EEex" you mean that game will bug at some time or ... ?
  • DaveyLDaveyL Member Posts: 16
    Well I am having the devils own job playing this mod. The greater mummy lords are impossible, they must have more than 300% magic resistance because I have cast 6 lower resistance at them with better than 50% each time and still no spell affects them. No undead spell affects them, false dawn, bolt of glory etc. And the death swarm is definitely bugged. It NEVER ends, I mean it NEVER ends. and 1 hp per seconds - no. 300 HP to zero in under a round. If I quaff spirit essence ( regain 120 HP ) as fast as I can, thats 1 per round, I still die.!!! They cast level drain at a distance and you lose 13 levels PER CLASS!!!!!!, thats 39 levels for a triple class character and MASS HARM - you are freaking kidding me. The nasty beasts cast mass harm, reduce all your characters to 1hp and then death swarm. WTF!!! 1200HP gone in less than a round.

its a nice mod, just not really thought through. I have gone and changed a lot of spells to make them useful, like mass cure light wounds - what a joke, 5th level spell cures 1D8 plus one per level, thats about 28hp for a 20th level cleric with 200hp ( by now a lot of your stats are 25 although 25 constitution does not give you regeneration ) PATHETIC. I changed it to MASS CURE SERIOUS WOUNDS 12D8 plus 1 per level - thats closer to 75HP for a 20th level 200HP fighter, still not enough but it helps.

And I have seriously upped the weapons - if only the EXNUM mod worked in IWDEE that would be helpful. 95% of all weapons including +6 do no damage to a greater mummy lord, just the add's like +6 fire or acid hurts them. Undead Bane bullet +1 ineffective even with +10 against undead - I think they must be treated as +1 because they do no damage.

Never mind I am having to learn a lot about modding spells and weapons to survive so its fun at least.

Oh - and timewyrms - they are genius, how stupid did I feel casting time stop!!! LOL
    Oh and I have just found out I can be knocked into rooms I have no keys for by the archers I think, so I cannot get out, so now I have to EEkeeper a cheat to give myself all the keys so I can gather my party together again. Not fair! Now if I was teleported into the rooms I would say fair call. But to just slide through the doors is a little silly
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    edited March 2023
    @DaveyL
    DaveyL wrote: »
    Well I am having the devils own job playing this mod. The greater mummy lords are impossible, they must have more than 300% magic resistance because I have cast 6 lower resistance at them with better than 50% each time and still no spell affects them. No undead spell affects them, false dawn, bolt of glory etc.

Actually, they only have 50% magic resistance. However, they start with Shield of the Archons active, which blocks single-target spells until it runs out of charges (and also blocks Dispel Magic and Remove Magic). To get rid of Shield of the Archons early, use a spell like Secret Word, Ruby Ray of Reversal, or Khelben's Warding Whip. After that, you should cast Dispel Magic or Remove Magic to get rid of all their buffs.

Once all their buffs are gone, they are basically just a high level mummy, with high physical resistances but vulnerability to fire.
    And the death swarm is definitely bugged. It NEVER ends, I mean it NEVER ends. and 1 hp per seconds - no. 300 HP to zero in under a round. If I quaff spirit essence ( regain 120 HP ) as fast as I can, thats 1 per round, I still die.!!!

Yes, there is a bug, which is that if you stand at the edge of the AoE of Death Swarm, it will deal damage much faster than it's supposed to. This will be fixed in the next update.
    They cast level drain at a distance and you lose 13 levels PER CLASS!!!!!!, thats 39 levels for a triple class character and MASS HARM - you are freaking kidding me. The nasty beasts cast mass harm, reduce all your characters to 1hp and then death swarm. WTF!!! 1200HP gone in less than a round.

What's so special about that? If one of your characters gets level drained, simply have the party's cleric cast Restoration on them; it's not a huge deal. And as for Mass Harm, first get your characters out of the AoE of Death Swarm (for now haste them and give them as much movement speed as possible and they should be able to get out of the AoE without spending too much time at the edge). This way, if their HP gets reduced to 1, they won't immediately get finished off by Death Swarm. Also, Mass Harm offers a save, so having a character with really good saves be the target for the spell while your other party members stay away from them could help.
    And I have seriously upped the weapons - if only the EXNUM mod worked in IWDEE that would be helpful. 95% of all weapons including +6 do no damage to a greater mummy lord, just the add's like +6 fire or acid hurts them. Undead Bane bullet +1 ineffective even with +10 against undead - I think they must be treated as +1 because they do no damage.

The Undead Bane Bullets WILL deal damage to a greater mummy lord, provided you dispel their Entropy Shield first, which grants immunity to missile attacks.

Just wondering: what level is your party? Has your party already completed the main game and beaten Icasaracht by this point? It seems weird that you're this far into the game and you're still getting stuck on a relatively simple enemy.
    Post edited by OlvynChuru on
    Oh and I have just found out I can be knocked into rooms I have no keys for by the archers I think, so I cannot get out, so now I have to EEkeeper a cheat to give myself all the keys so I can gather my party together again. Not fair! Now if I was teleported into the rooms I would say fair call. But to just slide through the doors is a little silly

Okay, in the next update, the skeletons in that area will use some other ability instead of Smite.
    First of all thank you for this wonderful mod - it is a ton of fun.

Second, thank you for responding - it really is nice of you

Third, Your Olvyn CHuru? How stupid am I, I use all your mods - just googled mid way into this conversation and didnt look at the author. Sorry - did I read OlvynSpells is not compatible with this mod - sad face here

So my characters are 30th level because I am not that good at this game ( obviously ) went for the easy 1,000,000 XP after the Hand and stayed for the fun! Oh and I am having fun there is no doubt.

You ask whats so special about level drain 13 levels X 3 - well that means my magic users lose nearly all their good spells including restoration, thats all. and my FMT 17/16/20 becomes basicly a level 1 nothing.

And I have several boots of 3XSpeed but once I am hit with death swarm I am taking about 10 hits per second and cannot move, My character just grunts and is incapable of moving. So currently I am cheesing it by immediately running away and drawing the Mummy Lord to the exit, it casts death swarm I immediately leave and the spell stops after one round and I go back. It doesnt cast it again for a few rounds and I hit it with incidental damage for a bit then run away again after the next death swarm. I believe it gets tired of me in the end and dies.

And forth, how awesome is it you are still working on this mod, a game released decades ago ( before you were born? - you have to be young to have so much enthusiasm ) - Go you good thing!!
    Just a by the by, perhaps someone can help me, my ranger has just reached 33rd level and has reached the max 250 points in both move silent and hide but there are still 5 more points to allocate so she cannot up level again - sad.
    One more note, death swarm is doing over 10HP per second, which is why my characters cannot move. And even though I have stone skin etc etc and for the 1st couple of rounds the magic users takes no damage, they simply cannot get off any spells. 4 times I tried breach and remove mage, 4 times spell failed with no damage to character. I am looking through nearinfinity to try and understand what is wrong and with my near infinity grater mummy lords dont even have death swarm

Known spell 0 Spell: SPPR716.SPL (Symbol, Hopelessness),Level: 6,Type: Priest (0) c h
    Known spell 1 Spell: SPPR714.SPL (Symbol, Pain),Level: 6,Type: Priest (0) c h
    Known spell 2 Spell: SPPR614.SPL (Sol's Searing Orb),Level: 5,Type: Priest (0) c h
    Known spell 3 Spell: SPPR503.SPL (Flame Strike),Level: 4,Type: Priest (0) c h

thats all she wrote - so I am a little screwed.
    @DaveyL
    Sorry - did I read OlvynSpells is not compatible with this mod - sad face here

I currently have not updated the EEex features of Improved Heart of Fury Mode to work on the current version of EEex. This will be fixed in the next update, after which you should be able to use the EEex-only spells from OlvynSpells together with this mod.
    So my characters are 30th level because I am not that good at this game ( obviously ) went for the easy 1,000,000 XP after the Hand and stayed for the fun!

In Improved Heart of Fury Mode, Heart of Winter is balanced to be done after you complete the main game, and Trials of the Luremaster is balanced to be done after you defeat Icasaracht (defeating Icasaracht will transport you to the inn where you can talk to Hobart). You aren't intended to skip straight to Trials of the Luremaster while you're in the middle of the main game.
    You ask whats so special about level drain 13 levels X 3 - well that means my magic users lose nearly all their good spells including restoration, thats all. and my FMT 17/16/20 becomes basicly a level 1 nothing.

I guess you could just consider that another drawback of multiclassed characters, which are pretty overpowered in a mod where you can get so much experience. A single-classed cleric could easily remain high enough level to cast Restoration even after being drained 13 levels.

Though you could also just cast Negative Plane Protection on all your characters if you're really worried about level drain.
    And forth, how awesome is it you are still working on this mod, a game released decades ago ( before you were born? - you have to be young to have so much enthusiasm ) - Go you good thing!!

Actually I was born a year before the original Baldur's Gate came out.
    Just a by the by, perhaps someone can help me, my ranger has just reached 33rd level and has reached the max 250 points in both move silent and hide but there are still 5 more points to allocate so she cannot up level again - sad.

This will be fixed in the next update.
    All my issues are moot because the mod is just freaking awesome. I am getting my butt kicked left right and center. Having a wonderful time - it will take me days to complete the luremaster - which is a good thing

Thank you.
    quick question had no problem in the end with luremaster, it was fun. Went back and started again to do it in the correct order ( finish IWDEE first then HOW ) and have no chance in dorns deep with the axes of detonation and smite, "thinking I'll go back to the luremaster for some fun because this aint" my characters are incapacitated ALL THE TIME. may as well watch TV for all the good they can do. Or I could just run through the entire dungeon and get to the various badges and forget the fire salamanders. Dragons are a doddle, Ice Giants pathetically easy, fire salamanders unbeatable.
    @DaveyL
    quick question had no problem in the end with luremaster, it was fun. Went back and started again to do it in the correct order ( finish IWDEE first then HOW ) and have no chance in dorns deep with the axes of detonation and smite, "thinking I'll go back to the luremaster for some fun because this aint" my characters are incapacitated ALL THE TIME. may as well watch TV for all the good they can do. Or I could just run through the entire dungeon and get to the various badges and forget the fire salamanders. Dragons are a doddle, Ice Giants pathetically easy, fire salamanders unbeatable.

Huh? You beat the Luremaster final boss yet you're having trouble with salamanders of all things? All you have to do to beat those things is kill them with ranged weapons before they get close to you. Either that, or give all your party members immunity to fire plus Improved Invisibility so they can't target you with the vulnerability to fire ability.

As for Tarnished Sentries, Chaotic Commands protects against the stun from Smite, and there are several items that protect against knockback effects. Or you could just have a party member cast Protection from Magical Weapons and they can't do anything to you.
  • 17651765 Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2023
    HI @OlvynChuru ;

Am having another go having seen that you made some nice changes in the last update - nothing but the mod (double damage on) had forgotten how great this was. the Dragon Disciple changes make the melee sorceress a really nice fun thing to play with, when combined with the Thac0 to zero staff, though HP is low (Larloch's minor drain is "cheesable" on party to boost HP really nicely though heh).

Want to say again how great the early parts are.

Bounty Hunter, Dragon Disciple, WIzard Slayer, F/Illusionist, F/C, Shapeshifter.
    Thing is Mr Churu, you HAVE to know exactly how to beat each monster with a specific set of tactics. I had my party all "fired" up so they wouldnt take fire damage, I put mass invisibility on and tried to sneak past them and they slaughtered me in a few seconds, so I knew invisibility is a bust. I have tried chaotic commands in the past and the very first spell that ever gets thrown your way is dispel magic so thats ALWAYS a bust as well. If I know in advance no dispel/remove magic will be cast at me I would spell up. Its the knowing in advance of their tactics thats the problem. And I am not a person who is going to spend 16 attempts at every single monster type trying to work out what their tactics are. Endless dying loses its attraction after a while. Fun when they kill one or two party members sure I'll try again, but stunning EVERY character EVERY time is not fun - I say no.

Also why does CC resist stun, you are physically shocked by an enormous attack, your body is overwhelmed and is stunned. Why does CC prevent stun, its stupid ( the AD&D rule is stupid I mean). All the books I read go like " my mind was screaming, get up, get up, your going to die - but my body would not obey me " thats a stun. AD&D is really stupid sometimes.

Knowing that chaotic commands is always going to get dispelled and I believe that the biggest danger in the game is stun, I can see I need to create a mage/cleric spell resist stun. And lets face it, every other resist spell was created for a need, I see a need for this spell. Only I see it as enchant weapon so it cast on your weapon and is not dispelled by the inevitable dispel coming your way.

I'm going to work on that spell.

All the other stuff is great fun and i thank you very kindly for taking the time to respond, I am a big big fan.
    PS, went back and tried again, the CC didnt last 10 seconds before disappearing as expected, looked at the log and couldnt even see a dispel magic being thrown at me thats how useless the spell is. Resist stun here I come
    Thing is Mr Churu, you HAVE to know exactly how to beat each monster with a specific set of tactics. I had my party all "fired" up so they wouldnt take fire damage, I put mass invisibility on and tried to sneak past them and they slaughtered me in a few seconds, so I knew invisibility is a bust. I have tried chaotic commands in the past and the very first spell that ever gets thrown your way is dispel magic so thats ALWAYS a bust as well. If I know in advance no dispel/remove magic will be cast at me I would spell up. Its the knowing in advance of their tactics thats the problem. And I am not a person who is going to spend 16 attempts at every single monster type trying to work out what their tactics are. Endless dying loses its attraction after a while. Fun when they kill one or two party members sure I'll try again, but stunning EVERY character EVERY time is not fun - I say no.

Also why does CC resist stun, you are physically shocked by an enormous attack, your body is overwhelmed and is stunned. Why does CC prevent stun, its stupid ( the AD&D rule is stupid I mean). All the books I read go like " my mind was screaming, get up, get up, your going to die - but my body would not obey me " thats a stun. AD&D is really stupid sometimes.

Knowing that chaotic commands is always going to get dispelled and I believe that the biggest danger in the game is stun, I can see I need to create a mage/cleric spell resist stun. And lets face it, every other resist spell was created for a need, I see a need for this spell. Only I see it as enchant weapon so it cast on your weapon and is not dispelled by the inevitable dispel coming your way.

I'm going to work on that spell.

All the other stuff is great fun and i thank you very kindly for taking the time to respond, I am a big big fan.

It just seems weird that you beat Trials of the Luremaster yet you're having trouble with this party of the game, which I found to be much easier. I never remember having any trouble fighting fire salamanders or Tarnished Sentries in this mod.
    Thing is Mr Churu, you HAVE to know exactly how to beat each monster with a specific set of tactics. I had my party all "fired" up so they wouldnt take fire damage, I put mass invisibility on and tried to sneak past them and they slaughtered me in a few seconds, so I knew invisibility is a bust.

I was talking about the salamanders, not the Tarnished Sentries. For those enemies you do something different.

And you don't actually NEED such specific tactics to beat the salamanders. If you're quick enough, you can potentially just overwhelm them in melee with a hasted party, and very easily at long range (their fire aura has only a limited area of effect).
    I am not going to lie, perhaps I am not the greatest D&D'er. And my favorite tactic is to run away. And my second favorite tactic is to set traps, fire traps, delayed fireballs, summoned creatures etc etc one side of a door, go in, engage, run back out and watch the mayhem as they suddenly appear.

Two things, it seems to me the moment I engage one enemy all the enemies in the area rush to engage - makes perfect sense and adds real jeopardy, love it!. BUT, seems to me that the moment I exit back through the door, every single monster suddenly appears to attack. There is no delay, monsters which should take several rounds to appear just appear, which was enormous fun at the beginning of dorns deep and the dark elves, but why do they all suddenly appear.

But if you really wanted to be nasty and super tough you could do what the author of improved anvil did. He takes the door away the moment you enter and engage so there is no running. Which is why I no longer play improved anvil. Where did the door go? What, it suddenly disappears - ridiculous. But hey, you could add that as a selection for making your mod 100% more difficult, though I would not select it.
  • 17651765 Member Posts: 71
    I recorded all major fights on Insane through to Lysan, just because I could. In many ways regretting taking the Bounty Hunter now - I mean yes, BH traps are great but they are true 1 trick pony, Assassin with the Kai katana would have been wild, or Assassin-> fighter; but perhaps fighter 7 -> Thief for mega crits on top would have been 10/10 too. So many choices.

The Quarterstaff smashing Dragon Disciple is still my favourite though; And the Fighter/Cleric with Spiritual Hammer; just so many cool things.

I would second what @DaveyL said, that some more tough fights that you cannot run away from would be so cool. Obsessed with difficulty.
    @Viking8008

It seems like your comment is mostly about Improved Heart of Fury Mode, as that is the mod that modifies most of the spells you referenced. Here are my comments on your comments:
    1) Enchanted weapon + 5 most of the time doesnt work. I had it on Archer and Werewolf and it says "weapon not effective" on foes like +4.

Wait, do you mean you were attacking the Loup Garou in Lonelywood? That thing requires cold iron weapons to hit, like the Loup Garou in Baldur's Gate 1. The temple of Waukeen sells a bastard sword that can hit them, though you could also potentially use magic to deal with them.
    2) Shout spell most of the time doesnt knock off foes as well as (sometimes) priest's Repulse.

I just tested Shout and it does knock enemies back correctly.
    Power Word Silence - well, mb it is your HoF mod but some foes just ignore it or sometimes they somehow cast Vocolize. Both looks strange.

Vocalize can be cast even if you're silenced; that's normal behavior.

Silence doesn't necessarily prevent enemies from using certain innate abilities.
    Power Word Stun with HoW looks unusable cuz 90 hp is so small number for all that 100500 hp foes. Simply can't use it.

Actually, in Improved Heart of Fury Mode, most enemies don't have much HP. Even in Chapter 5, the winter wolves only have 75 HP and the frost salamanders only have 100 HP, so after one hit you can cast it on them.

There are some enemies that have very large amounts of HP (giants, dragons), but that's okay. You don't need to use Power Word Stun on everybody.

I'm not sure what you were expecting balance-wise. Were you really expecting that Power Word: Stun would be able to stun the toughest late-game enemies with no save at full HP? It would be way too strong if that was the case.
    Mordenkainen's Sword is the joke. Really. And almost 99% weapon that you can summon is the same. I think the solution is to make +10 and\or Acid\Electro\etc dmg type so you can use it sometimes against some foes.

Spells that give you conjured weapons work much better if you have a multiclassed fighter cast them. Mordenkainen's Sword is quite inaccurate when used by a single-classed mage, but a fighter/mage can use it much more effectively. The big advantage of Mordenkainen's Sword is that it hits at long range but is still considered a slashing melee weapon, so it gets around Entropy Shield and enemies that are resistant to missile attacks.

And there is a conjured weapon that deals a non-physical damage type: Flame Blade.
    I like playing on HoF cuz it makes you think more but 99% magic the checks Saves are garbage, I am really suggesting making Curse stacks. Like Greate Malison.

On the contrary, disabling spells like Web are very strong. I've had playthroughs where I was using Web as late as Chapter 4.

Regarding the saving throws of enemies, it actually varies quite a bit. Some enemies have very good saves, but other enemies have pretty bad saves, even later in the game. Shadowed elves have bad saves, giants typically have bad saves (they usually use some sort of rage ability to grant immunity to various statuses, but if you sneak up to them and dominate them before they have a chance to use their rage, it can still work), and a few other enemies here and there have bad saves.
    7) Tenser spell is weak too.

Tenser's Transformation is another spell that works better on a fighter/mage than on a single-classed mage. There's also a potion late in the game that prevents your spellcasting from being disabled by it.
    Also sorry for writing this here, but with your HoW I dont see a way to win the game with 6 fighters. Like it is impossible.

Do you specifically mean a team of six single-classed fighters, or could it be a team of multi-classed fighters? I've used teams of multi-classed fighters and they work pretty well. And if you meant a team of six single-classed fighters, then, well, what were you expecting? Did you really expect me to balance Improved Heart of Fury Mode around playing with such a simplistic party? The mod is designed for a balanced team; there are some enemies that are weak to magic while others are weak to physical attacks (the early game has more of the former because spellcasters are normally weaker early on, but later on, I tend to rely on fighters more). Even single-classed characters can be pretty good if there's more of a variety of classes among them. If your party is all fighters and no spellcasters, that diminishes the power of your fighters too because there's no one who can cast Haste on them.

Using a variety of classes is a pretty normal way to design a DnD party. So it's reasonable that I would balance Improved Heart of Fury Mode around such a party. If you want to play a party of six single-classed fighters, then go ahead, but it's up to you to make it work.
    @OlvynChuru
    Ty for an answer! Most is correct, I will add to the text next:
    1) Enchanted Weapon. No I attack big bloated undead on a burry island with my Archer and this buff. I Also tried some other foes and it didnt work either. I opened NI and found this spell, perhaps numbers like 4 and 3 says that it is magic lvl at 4 and bonus buff at 3. Like +3 is not +5. (if what I found is correct, cuz NI just such a mess)

2) I used repulse on the sceletons on the island and some were knocked back some not. And I pressed it like 3 times. Mb they've got some buff from those undead shamans, cant say.

Also offtopic question. I finished main game but never talked to barb in kuldahar. I mean I talked but never trans to HoW until finished the main story. Now I am transed to lonelywood and dont see a way to get back to Kuldahar. I saved barb from island but he just disappeared. Will he trans me later or I needed to did it at 13 lvl in the past? (sometimes I write like a drunktard, but english is not my main so sorry). Also I gave amulet to ranger-werewolf in town and he said that here take my bow as a reward, but he gives nothing. I again checked NI and there is really no giveitem() in script. Seems like bug.
    Another issue. Can't lvl up my Ranger cuz of thief points. How to avoid this or change with NI?
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    Does this require EEEx for 2.6.5 version or 2.6.6?
    Zooming in and out of worldmap would be very helpful especially for BGT-BP-Worldmap mod users.
    zelazko wrote: »
    Zooming in and out of worldmap would be very helpful especially for BGT-BP-Worldmap mod users.

No.
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    zelazko wrote: »

No.

I am sorry I was suppose to post this in Infinity UI mod.
  • LeatherBifoldLeatherBifold Member Posts: 1
    Just finished HoW with this mod installed - totally revamped the game for me. Loved having to make full use of the HLA's and high level spell casting, really thinking about item synergy, all good stuff. Would also like to see a similar endeavor for BG series. I've enjoyed SCS for years but this upped the challenge quite a bit.
  • who_is_danielwho_is_daniel Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 98
    @Viking8008

It seems like your comment is mostly about Improved Heart of Fury Mode, as that is the mod that modifies most of the spells you referenced. Here are my comments on your comments:
    1) Enchanted weapon + 5 most of the time doesnt work. I had it on Archer and Werewolf and it says "weapon not effective" on foes like +4.

Wait, do you mean you were attacking the Loup Garou in Lonelywood? That thing requires cold iron weapons to hit, like the Loup Garou in Baldur's Gate 1. The temple of Waukeen sells a bastard sword that can hit them, though you could also potentially use magic to deal with them.
    2) Shout spell most of the time doesnt knock off foes as well as (sometimes) priest's Repulse.

I just tested Shout and it does knock enemies back correctly.
    Power Word Silence - well, mb it is your HoF mod but some foes just ignore it or sometimes they somehow cast Vocolize. Both looks strange.

Vocalize can be cast even if you're silenced; that's normal behavior.

Silence doesn't necessarily prevent enemies from using certain innate abilities.
    Power Word Stun with HoW looks unusable cuz 90 hp is so small number for all that 100500 hp foes. Simply can't use it.

Actually, in Improved Heart of Fury Mode, most enemies don't have much HP. Even in Chapter 5, the winter wolves only have 75 HP and the frost salamanders only have 100 HP, so after one hit you can cast it on them.

There are some enemies that have very large amounts of HP (giants, dragons), but that's okay. You don't need to use Power Word Stun on everybody.

I'm not sure what you were expecting balance-wise. Were you really expecting that Power Word: Stun would be able to stun the toughest late-game enemies with no save at full HP? It would be way too strong if that was the case.
    Mordenkainen's Sword is the joke. Really. And almost 99% weapon that you can summon is the same. I think the solution is to make +10 and\or Acid\Electro\etc dmg type so you can use it sometimes against some foes.

Spells that give you conjured weapons work much better if you have a multiclassed fighter cast them. Mordenkainen's Sword is quite inaccurate when used by a single-classed mage, but a fighter/mage can use it much more effectively. The big advantage of Mordenkainen's Sword is that it hits at long range but is still considered a slashing melee weapon, so it gets around Entropy Shield and enemies that are resistant to missile attacks.

And there is a conjured weapon that deals a non-physical damage type: Flame Blade.
    I like playing on HoF cuz it makes you think more but 99% magic the checks Saves are garbage, I am really suggesting making Curse stacks. Like Greate Malison.

On the contrary, disabling spells like Web are very strong. I've had playthroughs where I was using Web as late as Chapter 4.

Regarding the saving throws of enemies, it actually varies quite a bit. Some enemies have very good saves, but other enemies have pretty bad saves, even later in the game. Shadowed elves have bad saves, giants typically have bad saves (they usually use some sort of rage ability to grant immunity to various statuses, but if you sneak up to them and dominate them before they have a chance to use their rage, it can still work), and a few other enemies here and there have bad saves.
    7) Tenser spell is weak too.

Tenser's Transformation is another spell that works better on a fighter/mage than on a single-classed mage. There's also a potion late in the game that prevents your spellcasting from being disabled by it.
    Also sorry for writing this here, but with your HoW I dont see a way to win the game with 6 fighters. Like it is impossible.

Do you specifically mean a team of six single-classed fighters, or could it be a team of multi-classed fighters? I've used teams of multi-classed fighters and they work pretty well. And if you meant a team of six single-classed fighters, then, well, what were you expecting? Did you really expect me to balance Improved Heart of Fury Mode around playing with such a simplistic party? The mod is designed for a balanced team; there are some enemies that are weak to magic while others are weak to physical attacks (the early game has more of the former because spellcasters are normally weaker early on, but later on, I tend to rely on fighters more). Even single-classed characters can be pretty good if there's more of a variety of classes among them. If your party is all fighters and no spellcasters, that diminishes the power of your fighters too because there's no one who can cast Haste on them.

Using a variety of classes is a pretty normal way to design a DnD party. So it's reasonable that I would balance Improved Heart of Fury Mode around such a party. If you want to play a party of six single-classed fighters, then go ahead, but it's up to you to make it work.

I just wanted to say that I am extremely impressed with your level of restraint, maturity and overall consistently giving the most polite answer possible with DaveyL. My hats off to you sir, you mod sounds like exactly what I am looking for and going to install it now. Thank you.
    The Spell Revisions mod is a very high quality mod, and is compatible with Sword Coast Stratagems (SCS) and as your mod is similar to SCS, I was hoping that your Improved Heart of Fury (that looks amazing and perfect for my IWDEE playthrough) would be compatible with Spell Revisions

Is your mod compatible with the Spell Revisions mod? If it IS compatible then should I install Spell Revisions before or after your mod?

https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/spells/spell_rev/

https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SpellRevisions/blob/master/README.md
    @who_is_daniel

Improved Heart of Fury Mode also revises most of the spells in the game. Installing Spell Revisions on top of Improved Heart of Fury Mode will likely overwrite most of this mod's spell changes. However, you could still do that if you really want to use Spell Revisions spells. Since Spell Revisions mostly just overwrites existing spells, enemies will still cast many spells if you have Spell Revisions installed on top of this mod.

My recommendation, though, is to not install Spell Revisions, as Improved Heart of Fury Mode is balanced more around its own revisions to spells than the revisions done by Spell Revisions.
    @who_is_daniel

Improved Heart of Fury Mode also revises most of the spells in the game. Installing Spell Revisions on top of Improved Heart of Fury Mode will likely overwrite most of this mod's spell changes. However, you could still do that if you really want to use Spell Revisions spells. Since Spell Revisions mostly just overwrites existing spells, enemies will still cast many spells if you have Spell Revisions installed on top of this mod.

My recommendation, though, is to not install Spell Revisions, as Improved Heart of Fury Mode is balanced more around its own revisions to spells than the revisions done by Spell Revisions.

You make a great point, if you have rebalanced all those spells then it would make more sense to use your spell version in your mod, and save Spell Revisions for a regular playthrough.

By the way I have seen that EEEx is mentioned as needed for anything other then Turn Undead Synergy ? I would rather avoid EEEx as I dont use anything else that needs it.