Skip to content

[mod] Yoshimo's Remorse

13»

Comments

• jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
    3.1 has arrived! What's new? Let's find out:
    • A very cool portrait by Midjourney and our one and only - @LavaDelVortel! (The previous portrait is still available for manual override: you can find it in the mod's directory)
  • jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
    edited March 2023
    Version 3.1.1 has arrived! What's new? Let's find out:
    • Portrait enhancements by Lava!
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited May 2023
    I just noticed that Turnabout allows the party to revive Yoshimo for the final fight in ToB. Does Remorse account for this since that seems apt?

Also, with this mod, where do we initially find Yoshimo if he'd normally be available to meet in ToB?

Thankee!
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    You can't miss him: a new cutscene will happen after the first trial.

And no, I don't think Turnabout takes that into account. The easiest way would be the Turnabout to make the option unavailable if any version of Yoshimo is present in the party (there are also other mods that allow to have him in ToB), but I'm not expecting that to happen (soon), there aren't many modders out there, taking care of PPG projects. I think I only know one and I believe there's a lot on her plate already.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited May 2023
    Just to let you know that Tortured Souls Lite (which is a smaller EET/EE compatible version of Tortured Souls for non-EE) allows Yoshimo to stay beyond Spellhold if the party finishes a mission with Yoshimo (and Kachiko, from the mod) in the party when sailing to Brynnlaw, Yoshimo can stay in the group the rest of SoA & ToB. I'm unsure if you accounted for this potential oddity or incompatibility, but now you know.

Thankee.
    Post edited by Endarire on