Skip to content

[MOD] Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options (for all EE games patched to v2.0 or higher)

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    Endarire wrote: »
    @argent77
    Infinity UI needs accommodating with your mod.

Thankee!

Preliminary support has already been implemented in the devel branch of the mod, but I'd like to wait with a public release until Infinity UI is more stable.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Thankee!
    Should we install Tweaks Anthology before Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options?

Thankee!
    Endarire wrote: »
    Should we install Tweaks Anthology before Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options?

That question and more is already answered in the mod's readme.
    Then my notes for this mod were correct. Thankee!
    edited May 2023
    New release: Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options v4.2

This update provides a handy quick filter for the lists (of areas, items, spells, creatures, etc.) in the Improved Cheat Menu to quickly find the desired entries.

Preview video:

Changelog:
    • Added compatibility with Pecca's Infinity UI++ for "Improved Cheat Menu"
    • Added quick filters for the cheat menu lists (areas, items, spells, stores and creatures) to "Improved Cheat Menu"
  • SourSour Member Posts: 82
    Hi, I'm Using Pecca's Infinity UI++ and the improved cheat menu is installed and has the "filter" option on it and working but the area list only shows TOB areas and I'm using EET with BGEE, TOTSC, SOD, BG2EE, TOB, IWD, HOW, TOTLM, and IWD 2. I can't travel to any of the areas outside of TOB which is a problem because IWD and IWD2 are not finished and require console teleportation back to the Baldur's Gate areas once completed. I tried going back into the installer and updating the area list but no dice. Is there anything that I can do to get all the areas to show up in the area list like they do with the default UI?
    Sour wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Using Pecca's Infinity UI++ and the improved cheat menu is installed and has the "filter" option on it and working but the area list only shows TOB areas and I'm using EET with BGEE, TOTSC, SOD, BG2EE, TOB, IWD, HOW, TOTLM, and IWD 2. I can't travel to any of the areas outside of TOB which is a problem because IWD and IWD2 are not finished and require console teleportation back to the Baldur's Gate areas once completed. I tried going back into the installer and updating the area list but no dice. Is there anything that I can do to get all the areas to show up in the area list like they do with the default UI?

From what I can see this appears to be an issue with @Pecca's Infinity UI++ which does not fully consider EET-specific changes in the UI. Currently it uses the same conditions as for the vanilla BG2EE cheat menu, which filters the area list depending on whether you are playing the SoA, ToB or Black Pits campaign. In EET it doesn't work like this.

You can fix it yourself by editing the file UI.MENU. Search for the phrase "name 'cheatMenu'" (without the double quotes) to jump to the general location. There should be an "onOpen" directive with some conditions between quotation marks slightly further below. Replace the content by this code:
    	onOpen
    	"
    		if startCampaignData[currentCampaign].cheatAreasTable ~= nil then
    			cheatAreaDisplayList = startCampaignData[currentCampaign].cheatAreasTable
    		else
    			cheatAreaDisplayList = cheatAreas
    		end
    	"

You have to do it before installing the Improved Cheat Menu from "Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options".
  • SourSour Member Posts: 82
    edited May 2023
    Thanks so much! I'm going to fix it on my own, since my interests are niche.

EDIT:
    Of note to anyone else interested in doing this. The above code should be changed before you install the Infinity UI in order to get it running correctly.
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 209
    With the improved cheat menu, you take the crown for the best UI Tweak mod. Thanks a lot.

I had hoped though you would have changed the order of install for the components...

Debug mode
    Unlocked spells for ranger/cleric
    Improved cheat menu

[then all the rest]

but you didn't. That's my only gripe with the mod. But it's pretty much perfect. Nice job.

Thank you. I try to avoid changing installation order of existing components later on to prevent potential issues with mod installation managers or scripts. The Improved Cheat Menu is included in the "install all" option though.
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    edited May 2023
    ERROR: [CLABMO01.2DA] -> [override/CLABMO01.2DA] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %clab_table_15_41%"))
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 14 files for [HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 14 files for [HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2] component 0.
    ERROR: Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %clab_table_15_41%")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.DEBUG and look for support at: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64524
    Using Language [English]

Received this error.

I uploaded the 2DA CLABMO01 to my google drive:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/17VT1SF_0nnBIHX-1qqfyNvFUx8HDP0EL/view?usp=share_link

Text form but beamdog is unable to format the text alignment in proper way:
    2DA V1.0
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
    ABILITY1 GA_SPCL811 AP_SPCL822 **** AP_SPCL822 GA_SPCL811 AP_SPCL822 GA_SPCL815 AP_SPCL816 GA_SPCL811 AP_SPCL822 AP_SPCL818 AP_SPCL816 GA_SPCL811 AP_SPCL819 **** AP_SPCL822 GA_SPCL811 AP_SPCL822 **** AP_SPCL821 GA_SPCL811 **** **** AP_SPCL822 GA_SPCL811 **** AP_SPCL822 **** GA_SPCL811 AP_SPCL822 **** **** GA_SPCL811 **** AP_SPCL822 **** GA_SPCL811 **** **** AP_SPCL822
    ABILITY2 AP_SPCL812 **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL822 AP_SPCL817 **** **** AP_SPCL822 GA_SPCL820 AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL822 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL813
    ABILITY3 AP_SPCL822 **** **** **** AP_SPCL814 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY4 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY5 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY6 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY7 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY8 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY9 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY10 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY11 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY12 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY13 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY14 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL819 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    ABILITY15 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_SPCL822 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    STRIDE AP_SPCL151 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

This file comes from ArtisansKitpack\MonkRevision\2da\ folder.

I removed clabmo01.2da from the override folder before second attempt installation and HiddenGameOptions installed without errors or warnings - I don't know if this is going to break something maybe or maybe not?

dgAV8rn.png

I had this issue before where framerate adjustment would always be on the right side but it should stay in the middle plane. How can I move framerate adjuster to the middle plane? Can I edit baldur.lua somehow to make it work?
    Post edited by zelazko on
    ERROR: [CLABMO01.2DA] -> [override/CLABMO01.2DA] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("ERROR: READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER failed on variable %clab_table_15_41%"))
    This issue is triggered by the "Improved Cheat Menu" part of the mod component. It looks like the last line in CLABMO01.2DA contains too many entries, which is the cause for this error. I'll try to make the relevant code more robust for the next release. However, that kind of issue can potentially trigger errors in any mods that read from these files.

Your workaround by temporarily removing the file from the override folder works, but may lead to a couple of missing resource entries in the "spells" list of the cheat menu.

Another way to fix the issue locally is by opening CLABMO01.2DA in Near Infinity and removing the excess "****" entries from the last line in CLABMO01.2DA before installing this mod. Use the "Format..." > "Align table" feature (button at the bottom of the resource window) to properly align the columns before removing the excess parts.

The incorrect placement of the frame rate slider is caused by the alternate UI mod you have installed. Not all UI mods are compatible with these options. I should probably update the list of incompatible mods again. I'd suggest to skip the "Install all" option and install all mod components separately instead, but skip the aforementioned slider controls.

Modifying the slider position can also be tricky, but is possible. Open UI.MENU in a text editor (or NI) and search for "framerateSLDR". The second or third result should lead you to the responsible "slider {}" definition, preceded and followed by associated "label {}" definitions. The "area" attribute specifies the x and y coordinates as well as width and height. You could increase the x value to move it further to the right. Add the same amount to the x values of the label areas.
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    edited May 2023
    Thnx Argent77 that deletion of excess *** fixed the issue.

From UI mods that's the only one I have installed:

~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3

There are the next components right after EET Core in the weidu log.

I managed to fix the framerate slider. Thank you once again Argent77 your support is topnotch. :)
    x8SlRht.png
    Post edited by zelazko on
  • nhuk97nhuk97 Member Posts: 8

[HiddenGameplayOptions/lib/cheatmenu_init.tph] PARSE ERROR at line 55 column 1-47
    Near Text: ~ui.menu~
    GLR parse error

[HiddenGameplayOptions/lib/cheatmenu_init.tph] ERROR at line 55 column 1-47
    Parsing.Parse_error
    ERROR: parsing [HiddenGameplayOptions/lib/cheatmenu_init.tph]: Parsing.Parse_error

ERROR Installing [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once], rolling back to previous state
    Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/OTHER.0")
    [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
    Will uninstall 6 files for [HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 6 files for [HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2] component 0.
    Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0")
    Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0.TEXT")
    A7-RESIZEABLECOMBATLOG/SETUP-A7-RESIZEABLECOMBATLOG.TP2 0 0 Installed
    PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2 0 0 Installed
    PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2 0 25 Installed
    PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2 0 50 Installed
    PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2 0 60 Installed
    ERROR: Parsing.Parse_error
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.DEBUG and look for support at: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64524
    Using Language [English]
    [English] has 2 top-level TRA files
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/languages/english/setup.tra] has 49 translation strings
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/languages/english/mod.tra] has 152 translation strings

-please help
    nhuk97 wrote: »
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/lib/cheatmenu_init.tph] PARSE ERROR at line 55 column 1-47
    GLR parse error

--snip--

-please help

I need more information.

Are you using the latest version of the mod (v4.2)?

Can you post the content of your WeiDU.log and also the full content of the SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.DEBUG file? (Attach them both as zipped files or use spoiler tags to avoid cluttering the topic.)
    edited June 2023
    argent77 wrote: »
    GLR parse error

--snip--

-please help

I need more information.

Are you using the latest version of the mod (v4.2)?

Can you post the content of your WeiDU.log and also the full content of the SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.DEBUG file? (Attach them both as zipped files or use spoiler tags to avoid cluttering the topic.)

Yes im using the latest version.
    Here's my weidu.log content.~

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~A7-RESIZEABLECOMBATLOG/SETUP-A7-RESIZEABLECOMBATLOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freely resizeable combat log: 1.3
    ~PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Recommended PS:T Unfinished Business Components: v2.1
    ~PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2~ #0 #25 // Restored Spell Keys: v2.1
    ~PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2~ #0 #50 // Expanded Deionarra's Truth Mod: v2.1
    ~PST-UB-RELOADED/PST-UB-RELOADED.TP2~ #0 #60 // Miscellaneous Restorations and Improvements: v2.1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor per PnP: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2581 // Alter Wisdom-Based Divine Bonus Spell Table -> Use BG/BG2/IWD Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters -> Arcane and divine magic: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table -> Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes [sarevok57]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN-style: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount [Sabre]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere [japheth]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3261 // Recoverable Ammunition [argent77] -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3272 // Recoverable Throwing Weapons [argent77] -> 75% chance to recover after a successful hit: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3352 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 60 minutes (one save only): v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3360 // Reset UnderSigil Fog of War: v16

Thanks. Could you also post the content of SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.DEBUG? I need at least the first couple of lines to confirm my suspicions.
    Ok here it is..
    WeiDU v 24600 Log

D:\PC\Planescape Torment - Enhanced Edition1\setup-HiddenGameplayOptions.exe
    [.\chitin.key] loaded, 210998 bytes
    [.\chitin.key] 249 BIFFs, 14569 resources
    [.\engine.lua] loaded, 66 bytes
    [.\weidu.conf] loaded, 17 bytes
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] loaded, 8221212 bytes
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] 107250 string entries

Choose your language:
    0 [English]
    1 [Francais (traduction: Gwendolyne, JohnBob)]
    2 [Deutsch]
    3 [Polski (translation: Cahir)]
    4 [Portugues (translation: Nasher)]
    5 [Russian (translation: Saigon1983, yota13, Austin87)]
    6 [Korean (translation: begaborn)]
    Using Language [English]

Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk

Would you like to display the readme? [Y]es [N]o
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 60 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 90 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 130 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 200 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 1100 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2090 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2100 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2120 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2170 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2192 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2210 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2240 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2260 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2270 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2280 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2581 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2312 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2390 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2400 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2500 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 2999 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3001 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3008 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3010 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3031 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3070 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3083 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3093 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3103 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3113 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3190 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3200 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3205 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3261 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3272 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3352 Installed
    CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2 0 3360 Installed

Install Component [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once]?
    nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit?
    Installing [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once] [4.2]
    Copying and patching 1 file ...
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\lang\en_us\DATA\GUI.BIF]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\cache\DATA\GUI.BIF]
    [.\DATA\GUI.BIF] 254107176 bytes, 1350 files, 0 tilesets
    Copied [L_EN_US.LUA] to [override/L_EN_US.LUA]
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11476 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 337538 bytes
    override/ui.menu copied to weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/ui.menu, 337538 bytes
    Copied [ui.menu] to [override/ui.menu]
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11515 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11554 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 338697 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11587 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11626 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 339028 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11659 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11701 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 339353 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11737 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11782 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 339698 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11821 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11869 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 340051 bytes
    Copying 1 file ...
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/sneakatt.2da] loaded, 4329 bytes
    Copied [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/sneakatt.2da] to [override/sneakatt.2da]
    Copying 1 file ...
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/crippstr.2da] loaded, 4327 bytes
    Copied [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/crippstr.2da] to [override/crippstr.2da]
    Copying 1 file ...
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/spells/backstab.spl] loaded, 1490 bytes
    Copied [HiddenGameplayOptions/spells/backstab.spl] to [override/backstab.spl]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\lang\en_us\DATA\2DAFILES.BIF]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\cache\DATA\2DAFILES.BIF]
    [.\DATA\2DAFILES.BIF] 270920 bytes, 146 files, 0 tilesets
    Copied [enginest.2da] to [override/enginest.2da]
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11911 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11950 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 340418 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11983 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12035 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 340761 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12081 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12130 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 341138 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12173 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12173 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12218 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 341490 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12257 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12257 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12300 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 341810 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12337 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12337 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12382 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 342163 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12421 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12421 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12459 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 342500 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12491 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12532 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 342821 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12567 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12567 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12618 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 343140 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12663 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12703 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 343513 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12737 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12737 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12773 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12812 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12846 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12883 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12918 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 343825 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12956 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13003 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 345108 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13044 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13092 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 345465 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 13134 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13134 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13178 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 345799 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 13216 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13216 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13268 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 346121 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 13314 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13314 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13362 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 346467 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13404 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13452 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 346812 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13494 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13539 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 347155 bytes

GLR parse error

Parsing.Parse_error
    ERROR: parsing [HiddenGameplayOptions/lib/cheatmenu_init.tph]: Parsing.Parse_error

Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/OTHER.0")
    [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
    Will uninstall 6 files for [HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2] component 0.
    Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/ui.menu]
    weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/ui.menu copied to override/ui.menu, 337538 bytes
    Uninstalled 6 files for [HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2] component 0.
    Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0")
    Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/READLN.0.TEXT")
    Using Language [English]

Skipping [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once]

Install Component [Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"]?
    Skipping [Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"]

Install Component [Add in-game option "Enable UI Edit Mode"]?
    nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? Saving This Log:
    [A7-ResizeableCombatLog/language/english/setup.tra] has 2 translation strings
    [PST-UB-reloaded/tra/english/setup.tra] has 28 translation strings
    [PST-UB-reloaded/tra/english/ub.tra] has 24 translation strings
    [cdtweaks/languages/english/game.tra] has 517 translation strings
    [cdtweaks/languages/english/weidu.tra] has 388 translation strings
    495 characters, 4 entries added to DIALOG.TLK
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 107254 string entries

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once

WeiDU Timings
    unmarshal KEY 0.000
    OUTER_INNER_PATCH_SAVE 0.000
    <<<<<<<< 0.000
    OUTER_WHILE 0.000
    unmarshal BIFF 0.000
    load TLK 0.000
    DEFINE_PATCH_FUNCTION 0.000
    DEFINE_ACTION_FUNCTION 0.000
    OUTER_SET 0.000
    BUT_ONLY 0.000
    find local string 0.000
    strings to add 0.000
    parsing .log files 0.000
    DEFINE_ACTION_MACRO 0.000
    OUTER_INNER_PATCH 0.000
    LAUNCH_ACTION_FUNCTION 0.000
    DEFINE_PATCH_MACRO 0.000
    OUTER_TEXT_SPRINT 0.000
    parsing .tra files 0.020
    tp2 uninstall 0.020
    ACTION_FOR_EACH 0.020
    INCLUDE 0.020
    adding translation strings 0.020
    ACTION_IF 0.020
    add strings to TLK 0.040
    function overhead 0.040
    unmarshal TLK 0.060
    loading files 0.060
    READ_* 0.100
    saving files 0.120
    marshal and save TLK 0.140
    stuff not covered elsewhere 0.180
    Parsing TPA files 0.200
    Parsing TP2 files 0.220
    process_patch2 0.860
    eval_pe 2.440
    COPY 2.740
    TOTAL 7.320
    Thanks. Could you also post the content of SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.DEBUG? I need at least the first couple of lines to confirm my suspicions.
    Ok here it is..
    WeiDU v 24600 Log

D:\PC\Planescape Torment - Enhanced Edition1\setup-HiddenGameplayOptions.exe
    [.\chitin.key] loaded, 210998 bytes
    [.\chitin.key] 249 BIFFs, 14569 resources
    [.\engine.lua] loaded, 66 bytes
    [.\weidu.conf] loaded, 17 bytes
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] loaded, 8221212 bytes
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] 107250 string entries

Choose your language:
    0 [English]
    1 [Francais (traduction: Gwendolyne, JohnBob)]
    2 [Deutsch]
    3 [Polski (translation: Cahir)]
    4 [Portugues (translation: Nasher)]
    5 [Russian (translation: Saigon1983, yota13, Austin87)]
    6 [Korean (translation: begaborn)]
    Using Language [English]

Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk

Would you like to display the readme? [Y]es [N]o

Installing [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once] [4.2]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\lang\en_us\DATA\GUI.BIF]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\cache\DATA\GUI.BIF]
    [.\DATA\GUI.BIF] 254107176 bytes, 1350 files, 0 tilesets
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11476 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 337538 bytes
    override/ui.menu copied to weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/ui.menu, 337538 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11515 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11554 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 338697 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11587 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11626 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 339028 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11659 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11701 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 339353 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11737 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11782 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 339698 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11821 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11869 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 340051 bytes
    Copying 1 file ...
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/sneakatt.2da] loaded, 4329 bytes
    Copied [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/sneakatt.2da] to [override/sneakatt.2da]
    Copying 1 file ...
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/crippstr.2da] loaded, 4327 bytes
    Copied [HiddenGameplayOptions/tables/crippstr.2da] to [override/crippstr.2da]
    Copying 1 file ...
    [HiddenGameplayOptions/spells/backstab.spl] loaded, 1490 bytes
    Copied [HiddenGameplayOptions/spells/backstab.spl] to [override/backstab.spl]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\lang\en_us\DATA\2DAFILES.BIF]
    BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [.\cache\DATA\2DAFILES.BIF]
    [.\DATA\2DAFILES.BIF] 270920 bytes, 146 files, 0 tilesets
    Copied [enginest.2da] to [override/enginest.2da]
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11911 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11950 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 340418 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 11983 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12035 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 340761 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12081 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12130 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 341138 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12173 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12173 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12218 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 341490 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12257 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12257 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12300 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 341810 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12337 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12337 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12382 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 342163 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12421 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12421 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12459 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 342500 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12491 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12532 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 342821 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12567 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12567 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12618 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 343140 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12663 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12703 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 343513 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 12737 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12737 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12773 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12812 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12846 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12883 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12918 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 343825 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 12956 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13003 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 345108 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13044 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13092 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 345465 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 13134 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13134 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13178 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 345799 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 13216 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13216 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13268 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 346121 bytes
    [./override/L_en_us.LUA] loaded, 13314 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13314 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13362 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 346467 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13404 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13452 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 346812 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13494 bytes
    [./override/L_EN_US.LUA] loaded, 13539 bytes
    [./override/ui.menu] loaded, 347155 bytes

GLR parse error

Parsing.Parse_error

Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/ui.menu]
    weidu_external/backup/HiddenGameplayOptions/0/ui.menu copied to override/ui.menu, 337538 bytes
    Using Language [English]

Skipping [Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once]

Install Component [Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"]?
    Skipping [Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"]

Install Component [Add in-game option "Enable UI Edit Mode"]?
    nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? Saving This Log:
    [A7-ResizeableCombatLog/language/english/setup.tra] has 2 translation strings
    [PST-UB-reloaded/tra/english/setup.tra] has 28 translation strings
    [PST-UB-reloaded/tra/english/ub.tra] has 24 translation strings
    [cdtweaks/languages/english/game.tra] has 517 translation strings
    [cdtweaks/languages/english/weidu.tra] has 388 translation strings
    495 characters, 4 entries added to DIALOG.TLK
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 107254 string entries

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once

WeiDU Timings
    unmarshal KEY 0.000
    OUTER_INNER_PATCH_SAVE 0.000
    <<<<<<<< 0.000
    OUTER_WHILE 0.000
    unmarshal BIFF 0.000
    load TLK 0.000
    DEFINE_PATCH_FUNCTION 0.000
    DEFINE_ACTION_FUNCTION 0.000
    OUTER_SET 0.000
    BUT_ONLY 0.000
    find local string 0.000
    strings to add 0.000
    parsing .log files 0.000
    DEFINE_ACTION_MACRO 0.000
    OUTER_INNER_PATCH 0.000
    LAUNCH_ACTION_FUNCTION 0.000
    DEFINE_PATCH_MACRO 0.000
    OUTER_TEXT_SPRINT 0.000
    parsing .tra files 0.020
    tp2 uninstall 0.020
    ACTION_FOR_EACH 0.020
    INCLUDE 0.020
    adding translation strings 0.020
    ACTION_IF 0.020
    add strings to TLK 0.040
    function overhead 0.040
    unmarshal TLK 0.060
    loading files 0.060
    READ_* 0.100
    saving files 0.120
    marshal and save TLK 0.140
    stuff not covered elsewhere 0.180
    Parsing TPA files 0.200
    Parsing TP2 files 0.220
    process_patch2 0.860
    eval_pe 2.440
    COPY 2.740
    TOTAL 7.320

Ok here it is..
    WeiDU v 24600 Log

Thank you. It looks like the mod was installed with an outdated WeiDU installer.

The error was caused by a feature that was introduced by a more recent version of WeiDU. You tried to install the mod with v246, current WeiDU installer version is v249.

I'd suggest to use the "setup-HiddenGameplayOptions.exe" installer that is included in the mod archive. If you use a mod manager then you have to make sure that it uses the latest WeiDU binary.
    Ok here it is..
    WeiDU v 24600 Log

Thank you. It looks like the mod was installed with an outdated WeiDU installer.

The error was caused by a feature that was introduced by a more recent version of WeiDU. You tried to install the mod with v246, current WeiDU installer version is v249.

I'd suggest to use the "setup-HiddenGameplayOptions.exe" installer that is included in the mod archive. If you use a mod manager then you have to make sure that it uses the latest WeiDU binary.

How can i update to the weidu ?
    Ok here it is..
    WeiDU v 24600 Log

As I said, you can download the latest mod version. On the Release page you can find specialized mod packages for all operating system (prefixed by "win-" for Window, "mac-" for macOS and "lin-" for Linux).

Download the right version for your system and unpack it into the game folder. Start the mod installation by the provided "setup-HiddenGameplayOptions" installer.

If you use a mod manager then you have to refer to the mod manager's documentation or ask in the respective forum how to update WeiDU.
    Ok here it is..
    WeiDU v 24600 Log

As I said, you can download the latest mod version. On the Release page you can find specialized mod packages for all operating system (prefixed by "win-" for Window, "mac-" for macOS and "lin-" for Linux).

Download the right version for your system and unpack it into the game folder. Start the mod installation by the provided "setup-HiddenGameplayOptions" installer.

If you use a mod manager then you have to refer to the mod manager's documentation or ask in the respective forum how to update WeiDU.

It works by renaming the latest Weidu.exe to setup-HiddenGameplayOptions.exe .
    Thank you for your help.😊
  • ScripScrip Member Posts: 2
    Привет. Спасибо за мод. У меня компонент "Improved Cheat Menu" вызывает ошибку при использовании твика: "Initialise AI components" из "AI enhancements" из мода SCS
    Scrip wrote: »
    (Translated) Hi. Thanks for the mod. My "Improved Cheat Menu" component causes an error when using the tweak: "Initialise AI components" from "AI enhancements" from the SCS mod

Can you be more specific? What is the error message when you install SCS?

I have recently fixed an issue in the development branch of the mod that fixes an issue with the IWD spells components of SCS. It might be worth to try it out and see if it solves your problems. (Download link)

Btw, can you please write your comments in English? (Use a translation tool if you're not so proficient in the language.)
  • p6kockap6kocka Member Posts: 65
    Hello. How to access the hidden options pls? I have installed them with Infinity UI++ Beta v0.51.
    p6kocka wrote: »
    Hello. How to access the hidden options pls? I have installed them with Infinity UI++ Beta v0.51.

Currently only the Improved Cheat Menu is supported when Infinity UI++ is installed.
  • FelipefplFelipefpl Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 122
    Updated the brazilian portuguese translation (that is named portuguese for an unknown reason), an updated readme file is also included. Please remove the portuguese name since the translation doesnt belong to Portugal. ;)
    Felipefpl wrote: »
    Updated the brazilian portuguese translation (that is named portuguese for an unknown reason), an updated readme file is also included. Please remove the portuguese name since the translation doesnt belong to Portugal. ;)

Thank you! Could you also translate the new setup lines found in the devel branch?