Skip to content

BG/BGII Characters Pinups

Comments

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    @Killraven You're probably safe if you link to them like you did with your slideshow.
    Killraven
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Nice! I have linked your work at BG: The Wide.
    Killraven
  • KillravenKillraven Member Posts: 115
    edited November 2012
    New Kagain,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mario_roma/8167538096/in/photostream

next i'll improve on Cernd skin (an maybe added his beast-shaped version)...
    (Yoshimo needs some retouch to his facial hair too)

Then chainmail bikini contest...
    QuartzMortianna
    Lemernis said:

Thank You! Do You have a link for it?

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    That Kagain is a huge improvement. Nice work.
    KillravenMortianna
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Yeslick looks totally scottish with the blue checkered dress..

More Safana please! :)
    KillravenQuartz
    mch202 said:

Yeslick looks totally scottish with the blue checkered dress..

More Safana please! :)

She'll score high in the contest, i'm sure
    Quartz
    Killraven said:

Lemernis said:

Thank You! Do You have a link for it?

Oops, forgot linky. Here 'tis. As I search around the web and find more BG fan art I'll post it alphabetically. For now yours is the first, lol. I'm taking a little breather from working on the site for a week or so.
    Killraven
    @Lemernis The website looks great!
    @Killraven Thanks, it's a work in progress but off to a decent start, I hope. It could fill out and grow any which way, depending on what fellow fans would like to see on it.
    @belgarathmth @mch202
    so here goes the first one...
    http://marioroma.webs.com/chainmailbikini-contest
    (anyone offended by seeing "bikini pinups" please do not click)
    Lol!
    QuartzKillraven
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Cripes!
    QuartzKillraven
    Wow-ee Zow-ee!
    Killraven
  • The_Guilty_PartyThe_Guilty_Party Member Posts: 44
    Good work on all of them. I like the armored tamoko on flickr better than the slightly over-sexed one in the slideshow, but seriously, you've done a good job rendering all these characters and giving them their own look.
    Killraven
  • PhælinPhælin Member Posts: 316
    This is preposterous! Where are Arkanis, Deder, Canderous, Osprey and Mordaine?

Furthemore, Aerie looks ugly and fat. The rest is nice :3
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Okay. I have a kind of dumb request, you can ignore it if you want, but...well, as nice as Xan looks in blue, I'd kind of like to see him in a purple robe like he has in the game...
    QuartzKillraven

Okay. I have a kind of dumb request, you can ignore it if you want, but...well, as nice as Xan looks in blue, I'd kind of like to see him in a purple robe like he has in the game...

Purple/Pink. Somewhere in-between. Haha.
    KillravenLadyEibhilinRhett
  • MikeMastersMikeMasters Member Posts: 141
    @Killraven awesome work, Irenicus looks very cool!
    Killraven

Ditto. Irenicus is a standout.

Nice to see Faldorn get some love too. That's quite the departure from her portrait, lol.
    Killraven
    Lemernis said:

Nice to see Faldorn get some love too. That's quite the departure from her portrait, lol.

eheh why waste the possibility to portrait her as a nice lady of the forest?

Not dumb, really: I am not playing BG since long time and even then I used to tweak on the colors with an editor: I always used Black for CharName, Blue for Mage, Red for Cleric, brown for Thief, Green for Jaheira, Pink for the order of radiance guys, etc. This helped me spot them on the fly during combat...

I will give Xan new clothing colors later today, let me know if they're more fitting!
    Przemkas said:

This is preposterous! Where are Arkanis, Deder, Canderous, Osprey and Mordaine?

They got caught in a downsizing company strategy ;P

Jokes apart, next new BG/BGII guy I'm working onto is the Shadow Thief Master from BGII (darn, I forgot his name... again, he would be Bodhi's counterpart in hiring CharName at the beginning of BGII)

Thanks! I am sketching some ideas right now on Irenicus' Lab... I want to setup scary vats with greenish fluids and people inside... Dynaheir?
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    The master of the Shadow Thieves is Aran Linvail. His go-between is Gaelan Bayle.
    Killraven
    edited November 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mario_roma/8169916869/in/photostream
    better?
    LadyEibhilinRhettMoomintroll
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Killraven, hey, I like the pouty look and the cute features on the new Xan. Nice moonblade, too. One of these days, when you've got the portrait sets completed, I think I might enjoy doing a run using these pics.

One bit of feedback: What's up with that headdress on Dynaheir? I think her silky black hair is too pretty to cover up like that. I guess maybe you were going for a more exotic look to represent her Rashemanni culture.
    Killraven
    edited November 2012
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    The mail doesn't fit for the bikini - think it needs a little shaping. Anyway, I'm not offended by CM bikinis - just find the part of the genre silly. Glad you're doing it after you did REAL armor. I never saw Branwen as so hot...
    Killraven
    edited November 2012

One bit of feedback: What's up with that headdress on Dynaheir? I think her silky black hair is too pretty to cover up like that. I guess maybe you were going for a more exotic look to represent her Rashemanni culture.

I so liked that Mask!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mario_roma/8170031646/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mario_roma/8170025945/in/photostream