Comments

• Pipe249Pipe249 Member Posts: 17
    a month to go and its mine! :D
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Pipe249 said:

a month to go and its mine! :D

Its too long for me! D:

• ZenForAllZenForAll Member Posts: 10
    I play GW2 in the moment. It is wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous whatever. But it has no tactics, just run with the crowd and kill the beast. I'm waiting for Sep 21. A game you can stop anytime no hectic and think what is my next spell. In GW2 I just cast my 5 spells without thinking. NCsoft is fair for a bigger company but I miss a GW1 AddOn.
  • ManGaarManGaar Member Posts: 1
    Hi all, Just a quick question will this be played as a stand alone game or as a big patch/upgrade to the previous 2 games. I have the old disks but probably none of them will reinstall. I am very interested in getting this up and running and share one of the original games I played with my son.

Thanks So Much for taking this on Guys
    ManGaar
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    edited August 2012
    @ManGaar Its a stand alone.
    PS: Id like to have a son to play this with. Id like to play it with my gf but she thought the amout of text in NWN was overwhelming
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Id really like to echo the sentiments of alot of people on this forum and probably a great many who arnt! I think its amazing you guys are taking this project on and I and everyone else cant thak you enough for it! This is the first computer game I ever owned and its certainly worthy of an overhaul! I have no doubt you guys will do it complete justice! :) Cant wait to see the finished product! Take allll the time you need! We'll be waiting :)
  • jsmmhjsmmh Member Posts: 2
    My favourite childhood game, found this while i was reinstalling my old game - Nothing has excited me as much in gaming history as much as this, thank you.
  • AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73
    edited September 2012
    I never play BG before I did see a lot of videos on youtube just mainly begging of gameplay to see what type of game play they are....

I played a ton of RPG Games but I never got around to BG and I really want too and I heard nothing but positive things about it....

Has anyone heard anything new on BGEE?
  • artificial_sunlightartificial_sunlight Member Posts: 601
    News is comming very slow for BGEE, it makes me wonder.. Has someone cast a Time-stop or slow spell on the dev's? Or maybe silance ;)
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455

News is comming very slow for BGEE, it makes me wonder.. Has someone cast a Time-stop or slow spell on the dev's? Or maybe silance ;)

Silence and Invisibility it seems... ;-)

• genetixgenetix Member Posts: 1
    Best of luck for the project.

This truly is the greatest RPG series of all times and I sure hope you finish the project and it will not be half baked, so, keep pushing the release date as far you need to. This is one of the RPGs every last true RPG lover reopens every X-mas again and again. :)

Who knows maybe this project could open up some doors to actually complete the series and, if that should ever happen it will be pretty impressive fan base you'll find out there for this game series. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised, if there would be crazy enough people to form a team and start building SSI AD&D Pool of Radiance storylines or heck even the Krynn dragonlance with Infinity Engine enhanced.
  • drsahldrsahl Member Posts: 65
    I can't wait for this! even in this modern time I look more forward to BGEE than any other game.. ohh the joy the BG series have given me..
  • SofaJockeySofaJockey Member Posts: 7
    Not long now, but patience is required.

"When November's shadows descend upon the lands, our divine lords will walk (again) alongside us as equals.

The original Lord of Murder has perished, but in his doom he shall spawn on multiple new devices his mortal progeny. Chaos will be sown from their downloading..."

So might have sad the Great Alaundo.
This discussion has been closed.