1. Does BG:EE works for you?481 votes
    1. Yes.
      79.00%
    2. No.
      21.00%

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited November 2012
    Mouse pointer sometimes disappear in inventory, but that goes away if I just play windowed and maximized. Otherwise the game works fine.
  • betobeto Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2012
    It seems that works for the majoroty but with bugs, I wish that mine could work too, even with that freaking bugs ¬¬
  • Promised_painPromised_pain Member Posts: 10
    I haven't seen any bugs so far, yes.
  • MazokuMazoku Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2012
    Flashing screen from previus screen, like menu flashing in game unplayable :( + no sound

win 7 64
    ge force gtx 560ti
    intel i5
    newest drivers
  • JasiekJasiek Member Posts: 30
    crashes after character creation, and no cinematics whatsoever...
  • Main menu is covered in white technobabble writing at the top, and also the text is blurred. :( Feel let down with my purchase!
  • leyshjonoeleyshjonoe Member Posts: 59
    Runs painfully slow on my laptop though.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited November 2012
    yes, so far so good
  • MazokuMazoku Member Posts: 7
    Mazoku said:

Flashing screen from previus screen, like menu flashing in game unplayable :( + no sound

win 7 64
    ge force gtx 560ti
    intel i5
    newest drivers

resolved flashing sceer when turn off V-sync for baldur.exe in folder 00766. (control panel for nvidia)

• Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    edited November 2012
    Yes, though there are those annoying bugs...
    No game breaking ones at the moment, but no doubts they'll appear ...
  • GrifGrif Member Posts: 48
    yeah it's working great except for flashing borders on all sides of screen on main menu when in a resolution beyond 1080p
  • NamikNamik Member Posts: 11
    Yeah, works perfectly fine.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Cinemation lag , UI reaction quite delay , Black screen when I switch to other application and back, hope Overhaul can fix them ,I am not engineer can't handle them by myself
  • MoiraMoira Member Posts: 173
    Where's the option "kinda"?
  • McHardMcHard Member Posts: 19
    It "works" buggy.
  • RamzaBehoulveRamzaBehoulve Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Mazoku said:

win 7 64
    ge force gtx 560ti
    intel i5
    newest drivers

Turn off V-Sync and Triple Buffering in your video card options. I suspect this might fix a lot of graphical issues for many.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    No problem whatsoever here...
  • DLiteDLite Member Posts: 53
    Works, but not when I cast colour spray.. then it lags. A lot. And vids are unwatchable.
    But I enjoy it as it is atm.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Works on my end like a charm. Win7 Ultimate x64, German edition with Japanese setting, intel i7 with geforce gtx 560ti sli setup and newest nvida beta driver.

As for bugs:
    The only bugs I ran into were that my blackguard hasn't received her Dark Aura ability at second level and an somewhat annoying text bug in the buying/selling menu.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    works without a single bug so far.
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    i voted yes but i see visual bugs and i've had the game shut down on me twice so far. Once while reloading, another time while loading
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Did crash once already, though. I never had crashed with BG1, and I didn't even play for long. It works, though.
  • DemiGothDemiGoth Member Posts: 44
    Some small bugs/glitches, but those aside, it's working perfectly on my side
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    There should be an "other" option, I had it working (though am now having to re-download from scratch after downloading the lastest Intel video drivers made my computer stop working completely, so had to go to a previous restore point, which seems to have deleted the BGEE .exe), though was experiencing poor graphics perfomance (due to having an Intel 4000 HD chipset), such as slow screen panning and tearing.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I downloaded it yesterday. Trying to play via beamdog client does nothing, launching game from directory forces BG:EE stand alone launcher to download game again from scratch. It finished today's afternoon, and of course game crashes every time when I try to launch this. Combatibility with Win XP or older does nothing, neither does opening it as administrator. I unistalled the game.

Now I'm AGAIN downloading BG:EE, counting on fact that previously some files might now downloaded properly because of connection issues/server's overloading. If that doesn't work, then I'll be even more pissed than I am already. That's what I get for pre-ordering the game.
  • bikertiaxbikertiax Member Posts: 8
    It will launch and play the opening cinematic and go to the menu (text is often blurry gibberish or way out of frame or missing) but crashes when trying to create a character (when selecting class). When I tryed to run with a premade party (in original game and arena mode) the game crashed on the original frame of each (although there was one very slow jerk in the introduction to BG).

Ah, well, I get farther along then most, and, having edited my graphics card, I hope for success.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Game freezes to the point Ctrl Alt Del doesn't work, have to manually reboot

Am using an old Radeonx600 video card and just a generally old computer. But I'm pretty sure I meet all the game requirements.
  • CyhortCyhort Member Posts: 78
    Nope, the most I've ever gotten is to what I assume is the main menu, but I can't tell because the whole screen is black.
  • MuximoMuximo Member Posts: 10
    No problems at al on five year old laptop! I must be lucky.
  • Boston1112Boston1112 Member Posts: 19
    I have the dreaded lagging issue. My Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family can't handle spells and the like. Needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed. Hope that everyone who's game is working, though, is enjoying it!