Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I wonder what kind of d&d character he would be?

A cleric with low wisdom maybe?
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @Buttercheese
    Clearly he is the party bard.
    ButtercheeseMoomintroll
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    @jaysl659 oh wow baby Zoidberg is so cute! I'd definitely have to put up with the usual nausea and ace the Aerie romance, for one of those.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    jaysl659 said:

Did they really? Or is it just a prediction of the reaction to a future event?
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    CoryNewb said:

@Quartz yep, now I have to kill him

Kill him twice. Once for Balder's gate. And once for DA.
    QuartzCoryNewbMoomintrollRerel
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited December 2012
    @Syntia13 They did. Put this in your baldur.ini:
    	'Program Options',	'Maximum Frame Rate',	'30',
    with the number being the frame rate you want.

It's not recommended to go above 35 if you don't want to mess up the cutscenes.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i have it running at 60 and the cutscenes are just fine, i think the cutscenes are hard set regardless at what ye be runnin at
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    KharadorCrevsDaak
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    edited December 2012
    Ignore this one, I couldn't get the image to post :(
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    edited December 2012

CrevsDaak
    I enjoyed Dark Alliance 2... whenever my computer wasn't working so I couldn't play the real Baldur's Gate games (notice how I call it Dark Alliance 2 and not Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2).
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    edited December 2012
    I think if DA had been on PC and included online multiplayer people would have liked it much more..

I guess it depends on how much you like action games.. Personally i always enjoyed DA cus i like to play one character at a time.. less micromanaging to deal with

The game was kind of boring to play solo but my brother and i ran through the first and second game together and i think we had more fun cus of all the laughs and ownage (the classes were much better when combined together, Necro+barb for example).

After you beat expert on DA2 you unlock drizzt and artemis.. It was pretty fun playing Drizzt ;)
    Riolathel said:

I think if DA had been on PC and included online multiplayer people would have liked it much more..

I guess it depends on how much you like action games.. Personally i always enjoyed DA cus i like to play one character at a time.. less micromanaging to deal with

The game was kind of boring to play solo but my brother and i ran through the first and second game together and i think we had more fun cus of all the laughs and ownage (the classes were much better when combined together, Necro+barb for example).

After you beat expert on DA2 you unlock drizzt and artemis.. It was pretty fun playing Drizzt ;)

Me and my brother did the exact same thing (in fact, we went Necro+Barb as well, interesting) and I do enjoy the games, I just like the meme/troll that they are not "true" Baldur's Gate games. Which is funny, because they are actually in Baldur's Gate (for at least part of DA 1) where Dark Alliance 2 isn't at all.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Wow, reading all of this was an awesome adventure. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to make all these wonderful memes =)
    Buttercheese
This discussion has been closed.