Skip to content

Vampiric Wolf stalking me... *SPOILER*

2»

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I ran into one south of Nashkell once (random encounter). They can be pretty nasty.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Web is very effective against them if you have spells or missile weapons to fire.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    On approaching your foster father after the nights carnage, you noticed a red wolf gnawing his remains. In revulsion you shouted, and ran towards the beast picking and hurling a small stone. Your aim was true, striking the creature on the nose. Yelping, the wolf glances at you, it's attacker, before skulking into the darkness of the woods... On reaching Gorion, you noticed that the wolf had worried his right hand. It was bare of flesh. Gorions rings, skin and sinew stripped by sharp canines...

Hastily burying your father, you forget the wolf... But your sleep is disturbed by memories of red teeth... The red eyes in the brush and the soft trespass of padded feet... Howls fill your nights and drag like claws across your soul...

Tonight the moon waxes full... Yet it's meager light gives no comfort. No hope. Only shadow and dark...

The howling continues...

Thought you may like to read my addition to my bio.
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    No, Anduin. You are the Vampiric Wolves.
    And then Anduin was a Vampiric Wolf.
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    Karma, that's the answer.

That's what you get for clubbing the poor guy over the head when he's not looking.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @edwin Love the pic! Although Gorion is not how I pictured him...
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    @Anduin Grrrrion
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Edwin said:

@Anduin Grrrrion

would be proud of your actions...
  • ManbelethManbeleth Member Posts: 5
    I just found two during the day... And just cant kill them...