Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Why are there so many bears!?

NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
edited April 2013 in Not An Issue
I'm not entirely sure if this is a real bug, but it didn't happen before the latest patch, so...

Scenario: I would be wandering around the woodsy-areas doing my usual exploring thing when all of a sudden four or five bears appear in one concentrated area.

Expected behavior: I always thought the bears of Baldur's Gate were more of a loner-type animal than gathering in giant groups of five. Occasionally I had seen two bears together, but never more than that. At first I thought it might be a part of the monster-spawning-too-soon issue, but it only happens with bears!

It's happened with black bears and brown bears. I don't remember cave bears being the same way, but I might just be getting them mixed up with the brown bears.

I suppose all else fails I could just slaughter them for experience, but... I don't know, five bears is a lot for one party to handle at my levels. I usually just go around them, and in a couple instances, they don't reappear after a reload.

Post edited by Aedan on
CrevsDaak

Comments