Skip to content

Forsooth, methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I'd say it's a head to head with Tiax, who will point and click one day.
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    "Montaron! I-... I NEVER loved you!!!" - Xzar
    If you die, Khalid i swear you'll never hear the end of it" Jaheira

I like some of the comments children make - "You's looks funny!" or some other na-na remark they know they can get away with :D

They *think* they can... If my rep is too high, things look a bit different. :)

• KEGman321KEGman321 Member Posts: 22
    "What's a simian?"
  • SplodSplod Member Posts: 114
    I noticed the other day that Melicamp still makes chicken noises when in human form.
    Made me chuckle.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    KEGman321 said:

"What's a simian?"

Kind of monkeys
  • MathmickMathmick Member Posts: 326
    Melicamp's item description describes how Chickens are enjoyed not only for their eggs but also for their meat.

Also, Kiser or whatever his name is in Saradush. The comment you can make about him using big words is one of the best comeback lines over the course of the series in my opinion. Someone could post that please? =)
  • RedWizardRedWizard Member Posts: 242
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HELP!!!!
    You need a new tailor, your clothes are absolutely dreadful!
    DEATH TO YOU ALL!!!
    I ate his liver with a nice chianti and some fava beans *slurp**slurp*
    Me will crush you! Crush you to goo!
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Mathmick said:

Also, Kiser or whatever his name is in Saradush. The comment you can make about him using big words is one of the best comeback lines over the course of the series in my opinion. Someone could post that please? =)

@Mathmick Here goes:

Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy! - [Charname]
  • AramintaiAramintai Member Posts: 232
    Can someone post that epic funny variable banter between Korgan and Nalia/Jaheira/Aerie when you release the girl from the cell with two trolls in slavers' den? There were some fine lines there about flower eating pansy lovers, staring at the back of the ladies' rear end all day while marching and remarks about dwarven bed chamber.
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    One very funny is when yeslick triggers his quote "inside a dungeon".

" Ooooh Exactly like the tunnels of my old clan !"

... when we are in the Cloakwood mines -_-
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    "Whoa! Don't click me! I don't want any trouble!"
    The guy with Marl
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Discovered this line while playing today:

"Is it just me, or is the world filled with wackos? Okay, Mr. Psycho Gnome, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we're really not interested in your rock garden."

-Charname to Mutamin, the maniacal wizard who uses basilisks to turn people to stone. XD
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    "Wife's been gettin' prickly on me arse"
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Just got one I've never heard from Yeslick, and I've had him on about 4 complete playthroughs before...

"Keep yer straw and sticks! Only stone protects the pigs!"

I'm guessing a three little pigs reference, but the motivation behind it leaves me puzzled
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    You know, I just heard a line from Imoen I had forgotten about... something along the lines of:

"Do ya wanna tell me a story bout' trollops and plug tails? Please?"

Considering as far as I know, 'trollop' generally refers to a lady-of-questionable-repute... I'm afraid to think of what Imoen has in mind o_O
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    "Up yours, you uppity bald virgin."
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Yerrrrbaarrrffplaugggh... Corn? When have I been eating corn?

I always here the line Scone for some reason...

I'M ACTUALLY QUITE SHY!

What is it NOW!

I wanted infra vision like the elve's, but tis more than simply taking their eyes!

• LapaLapa Member Posts: 73
    There is a troll cook in windspear hills which orders you to jump onto a grill when you enter his room. I recall it was pretty funny but don't remember the exact conversation.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Occurred earlier today while playing...

*Party gets attacked by a gnoll outside the Nashkel Mines*

*In the midst of battle, I hear the "AH SERVE TEH FLAMMING FIIIIIST!" and see a Flaming Fist guard approach*

Flaming Fist: "Stop what you're doing!"

Me: Oh no...

Flaming Fist: "Sorry to bother you, but you should be aware of the danger you're in right now."

Me: *facepalms* No... Really? I had no idea that gnolls could be so dangerous!

I swear, it's amazing what context can do to a simple sentence. XD
  • DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244
    Sarevok Anchev: Ranger, turn your rodent's gaze another direction! I will not be scrutinised as though by some ridiculous divining rod!
    Minsc: Boo has an uncanny judge of character, but you... you give him trouble.
    Sarevok Anchev: I'll give him more than that if this continues! I nearly conquered a nation! I will not be judged by a creature that stores nuts in its cheeks!
    Jan Jansen: Hey! I resemble that remark.
    Sarevok Anchev: Trust me, gnome, you do not want to partake in my wrath this day.
    Minsc: Food storage aside, Boo controls himself far better than you do. Do you see him ranting about mere glances? Let's look.
    Sarevok Anchev: What?
    Minsc: See? No rant. In fact, now he is snuffling about for a comfy place to sleep. Admirable restraint.
    Sarevok Anchev: I'm still in Hell, aren't I? This is insanity.
    Minsc: Ah, finally a calming look comes across your face. Boo's handiwork, no doubt? Doesn't that feel better?
    Sarevok Anchev: Let's... let's go kill something. Soon.

Its sad seeing as the game tells you repeatidly not to do it but some of the best banters in BG2 come from mixing and matching NPC's of various alighnments.
    Neera summons a demon and immediately informs me that casting spells isn't as easy as she makes it look. Though, I wasn't sure if it was really THAT funny, considering the fight the party already had on their hands with Ekandor and his henchmen.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited February 2013
    'On second thought. your alot hotter then him. Hit the road Rassad' - charname to viconia

• OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    @Djimmy
    funny thing is My Character actually did fight with a golden sword. Baldran's sword on the werewolf Island.
  • bgplayabgplaya Member Posts: 129
    "Such bustle! The cities of Rashemen are empty compared!"

-Dynaheir...While we're walking around Ulgoth's Beard, a village with about eight buildings...