Skip to content

Know Bugs and Issues with BG:EE iPad

124»

Comments

• allinonemoveallinonemove Member Posts: 1
    BUG: Stuck in door attempting to leave Reevor's storehouse
    Version: 1.0.2014
    Ipad version: 2 (OS 6.1 10B141)

Description: During the Prologue with a custom PC, after one lap around town talking to most NPCs, entered Reevor's storehouse for the first time. Killed all the rats then tried to leave. Now stuck inside the door on the main Candlekeep screen. Reloading a previous save point replicated this error. Started a new game with pregen PC and went straight to storehouse but did not encounter error.
  • Xarn4Xarn4 Member Posts: 1
    Bug: Durlag's Tower, 2nd basement

Version, 1.0.2014
    iPad 2

On the 2nd basement, where there's many doors and you're supposed to find Kiel's Helmet, well, the helmet just isn't there. I've reloaded to before coming down to the 2nd basement, but that didn't help. I tried opening chests in different orders, or hitting the dummies in different order. Still doesn't work.

I had about 80% of the bugs described here, but it was fine with a bit of patience. With bugs like the above, you just can't advance in the game at all anymore...

M
  • incendiaryincendiary Member Posts: 3
    Xarn4 said:

Bug: Durlag's Tower, 2nd basement

Version, 1.0.2014
    iPad 2

On the 2nd basement, where there's many doors and you're supposed to find Kiel's Helmet, well, the helmet just isn't there. I've reloaded to before coming down to the 2nd basement, but that didn't help. I tried opening chests in different orders, or hitting the dummies in different order. Still doesn't work.

I had about 80% of the bugs described here, but it was fine with a bit of patience. With bugs like the above, you just can't advance in the game at all anymore...

M

Not just for ipad version.
    I play with PC, and this happened to me today.
    I had to CLUA through it by creating a Kiel's Helm into my backpack.
  • FlyteOfTheDragonFlyteOfTheDragon Member Posts: 2
    I cannot Level Up in Single Player mode OR Multi-Player mode. It's very frustrating.
    When it is time for my character to Level Up I get to choose different Skills and Abilities to give those points to and the + icon (plus icon) does not work. Only the - one (minus) clicks. The +'s are frozen or something and when I go into it to Level Up there is no way to exit out UNLESS I add the points and complete the leveling.
    Is this only an iPad issue or what...?? I can't even play the game.
  • HokutepokuteHokutepokute Member Posts: 7
    if u use captain bragans sword (cursed berserk two hand sword) in the spider cavern with the fat boy in center, the curse wont stop when all are dead. so game over , u just stand there watching dead spiders, maybe become one xd. i have a human kensai hero levl 7
    next bug topsiders crutch is supposed to give infravision, when u enter the 2nd mine in cloak wood, u cant see the passage in levl 3. u cant see the hidden door there and 2nd level...omg enhanced edition is so bugged. levl 2 i enter a room with an archer and a mage. i go in and then out to lure em to me. when i enter the room 2nd time. the archer is vanished
    a new bug ahahaha i enter friendly arm to find someone with infravision and now there are 2 neera one in the right corner of the bar and one approaching me xD what have u done with my favorit game xD
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561

next bug topsiders crutch is supposed to give infravision, when u enter the 2nd mine in cloak wood, u cant see the passage in levl 3. u cant see the hidden door there and 2nd level...

That's not what infravision is supposed to do. It makes your character see warm bodies in the dark (while the player sees them in red).
  • wmnflmmkrwmnflmmkr Member Posts: 1
    Bug: Disarm traps no longer functtons

Had great success using disarm traps up until Durlag's Tower. Now when I click on button, Imoen won't move at all. Getting her close to known trap and then turning function on doesn't work either. Problem with new iOS, perhaps? Currently on iOS 7.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited October 2013
    @Wmnflmmkr: don't see this happening on my game (iOS7 Also). Can you create a separate thread in the iPad Section for discussion of this issue? Do you have a way to get me a saved game? If it's an issue with the saved game I can bug report it.

Create a new thread and link it to your prior post and we'll see what we can figure out.
  • S3nsenmannS3nsenmann Member Posts: 7
    Bug in the Ipad Version. Tethoril still doesn't give the Scroll to the Player. Not fixed with 1.2... The Patchnotes say only that Tethoril would take any Identification Scroll. So without transfering the gamefiles to pc/mac it is currently not possible to finish this quest on the ipad version?
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    @S3nsenmann I don't think 1.2 has hit the iPad yet...
    jackjackBeridel
  • TravelleriTravelleri Member Posts: 32
    I found a bug... The whole Ipad area on this forum has moved to:
    Home › Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition › Support (Spoiler Warning!) › Performance Issues › iPad

I dunno if it's just me, but I could swear it was:
    Home › Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition › iPad

No use trying to hide the fact that u promised to deliver to Ipad as well! =)
  • TravelleriTravelleri Member Posts: 32
    Cool, the link to this ipad area is back on the frontpage of these forums... Thnx. It's easier to navigate with a mobile phone once again. =)
  • solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60
    edited December 2013
    Bug: Leaving the game unattended (just long enough for the screen to lock) while paused results in a frozen game on my iPad 2. Animations such as the X crosshairs for party members movement destinations still animate, but the game is otherwise unresponsive and can't be un-paused or manipulated in any way. Forced closure and reloading a save is the only way to continue.
  • greenfishgreenfish Member Posts: 84
    Bug: battle cry only working for 1 npc, same repetive line
    version: 1.2.2031
    ipad 4

The repetive cry from xzhar is getting tedious . Only npc for me that cries out and tis always the same one"master of destroyer"
    solidus0079CrevsDaak
    edited December 2013
    Bug: quicksaves sometimes does not work, log says "game quicksaved" but sometimes it doesn't work
    ipad 4
    Post edited by greenfish on
    Bug: The majority of the quest updates does not update the actual journal. Example "quest: find ring", player finds ring, message says "quest find ring updated" yet the quest is still unfinished in the journal.
    ipad 4
  • TheZodiakTheZodiak Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2014
    Bug: Candlekeep Inn upstairs. The fingertip-box of the stairs is too big. Other items, chests are almost not accessible.
    version: 1.2
    ipad mini
    Post edited by TheZodiak on
    Siona
  • TheZodiakTheZodiak Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2014
    Bug: Default character sound does not apply. Words are written in dialog but the sound does not work. Other soundsets work correctly.
    version: 1.2 (advanced soundpackage is not purchased)
    ipad mini
    Post edited by TheZodiak on
    As to the "Default" soundset not working, we've seen this in BG2:EE several times as well with imported characters and such. I expect that once this gets fixed in BG2:EE it will also get fixed in BG:EE as well...This one is well known.
  • NINANEKNINANEK Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2014
    HI there

It seems there s a bug in Tutorial

My char have 4 strength but keep getting staff instead of a dagger to equip
    edited January 2014
    Note: This is in regards to BG2:EE

This is tagged as an "A" Level bug for iPad only. 7471. For now, you cannot use a character with less than 5 strength to complete the tutorial.
  • bigrobbigrob Member Posts: 10
    I am having a problem with Haste from spell or potion in BG2 EE ipad version, it doesn't seem to be granting the extra attack, melee as well as ranged, though movement speed is increased. Is anyone else having this problem?
    @bigrob‌: Your best bet is to make a post to the BG2:EE Bug report forum. You'll need to be able to provide some examples / repro steps and a saved game ready to go for the test.