Skip to content

What Android devices should we prioritize our development for?

Comments

• Allen63Allen63 Member Posts: 53
    Our secondary device is Nexus 7. However, I voted for ASUS Transformer TF700 as that is the primary device in the house. So, could use them both.

Pretty obvious Nexus 7 wins -- and, probably, it should due to large installed base.

It is also made by ASUS with similar hardware to TF700. So, development for both Nexus 7 and TF700 at the same time might have some synergies.
  • daerragh1daerragh1 Member Posts: 8
    I hope you guys will add 1280x800 resolution, too. It's Galaxy Note N7000 res.
  • marklane1marklane1 Member Posts: 1
    Baldur`s Gate is gonna be epic!
  • Tel_PrydainTel_Prydain Member Posts: 1
    k8eycat said:

Not on the list but Tab 2 10.1

This. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I have several friends that have them and we've all been waiting for the Android release.

Please?
    Voted Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch, but I own Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
  • eyephormeyephorm Member Posts: 1
    As if my Nexus 7 isn't wasting enough of my time as it is already...
  • lukeniednerlukeniedner Member Posts: 4
    I don't care which device. Please just release the thing and I'll buy whatever tablet it plays on. Half tempted to just bite the bullet and buy a Surface Pro and buy the windows copy.
  • trexboy21trexboy21 Member Posts: 1
    Galaxy Mini 2 Support please
  • danielbrown17danielbrown17 Member Posts: 1
    Nexus 7. I would totally pay for this! The GemRB way to BGII is way too buggy...Can't wait!
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Surprised that most people don't answer "Mine" - as in make it for mine :)
  • SchnitzelSchnitzel Member Posts: 17
    Soo.... any news?
  • DruaightaghDruaightagh Member Posts: 1
    Have, and voted for, the Nexus 7, but for my "MINE!" choice it would be nice if it might run on Intel CPU based Android devices (as my current phone is Motrola Razr I)...
  • elvee68elvee68 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 35
    Nexus 7 please!!!!!!
  • mattginismattginis Member Posts: 1
    Please show the galaxy s3 some love.Its one of androids top selling phones dont only focus on tablets you guys will make a killing
  • DalamarDalamar Member Posts: 5
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2. (And by extension 1?) The Note 2 hit 5 million sales in 2 months.
    Specs-
    5.8 inch screen, plenty large especially with the stylus for enhanced precision.
    1280 by 720 resolution, not far from many laptop's 1336.
    1.6 ghz quad core.
    2 gig ram.
    Stylus specific support would be amazing. Many Samsung (the largest android manufacturer) devices have one, and they have buttons built in.
    Nephalis
  • Bashful_CreatureBashful_Creature Member Posts: 1
    Nexus 7 please. I just hope for the developers sake that the number of people that buy are about 100 times more than the number of people responding to the questionnaire. Only just over a 1000 so far!!!!
  • burgoiburgoi Member Posts: 1
    galaxy Note 2 !!! support please! (i think the screen size is large enough to support a good gaming experience)
    Nephalis
  • etotheoetotheo Member Posts: 61

Nexus 7 please. I just hope for the developers sake that the number of people that buy are about 100 times more than the number of people responding to the questionnaire. Only just over a 1000 so far!!!!

It will. Once it hits the Play Store, it will.

• endriksohnendriksohn Member Posts: 1
    what about the Samsung galaxy s3 ?
  • ImBarryScottImBarryScott Member Posts: 18
    1k+ people turning out to vote on a forum is pretty impressive actually :)
    Aristillius
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 1
    Hey I bought the Asus TF700 for this release!!!
  • NephalisNephalis Member Posts: 3
    Galaxy Note 2 please. The 5.5 inch screen & the S-Pen are great for this game (tried it with GenRB). I can't wait until your app hits the Playstore finally. It's gonna be really awesome!
  • GeWeRGeWeR Member Posts: 1

what about the Samsung galaxy s3 ?

Yes. Why not? This is the most popular smartphone in the world. You must do it! :)
  • OnirosOniros Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    You guys need to bring this to the Xperia Play and make use of its physical controls. It would be an insta-buy for me purely based on that.

For tips on how to make this possible check this out: http://xperiaplaygamer.net/developers.html#thisGo2
  • AshimarAshimar Member Posts: 3
    I'm 43 years old, I played BG on the PC years ago, but didn't finish it then and would like to relive the fun anew on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which is a great "phablet" and I could not be more happy with it !!!

In The Netherlands (I am Dutch) most people get a Samsung S3 or a Note 2, I would say.
    The Note 2 has the considerable advantage of the stylus pencil to accurately use as an input device.

Good luck with all the work.
  • Viper_BravoViper_Bravo Member Posts: 1
    Nexus 7/10 & Nexus 4 please don't make it a Tegra exclusive!
  • SchnitzelSchnitzel Member Posts: 17
    Just make it already!
  • onikumaonikuma Member Posts: 1
    Nexus 7!
  • MystraTheMageMystraTheMage Member Posts: 71
    Note 2 will be amazing!
  • Captain_QuorCaptain_Quor Member Posts: 1
    Nexus 7 please, this game is actually one of the main reasons I bought myself a Nexus 7!
    Schnitzel
  • Raiders1901Raiders1901 Member Posts: 1
    Kindle Fire HD Please! It would be hard for me to put my kindle down if this game was out for it.