Skip to content

So I was gone for almost half a year...

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Cheesebelly Weren't you a moderator? What happened to that?
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @Tresset : oh no, I never was a moderator, but I got the moderator badge because I helped "draw" it (more like photo edit it :p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Samus squearr?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Yay my flamethorwer hamster would not exist without Chesebelly's help :)
    @mlnevese oh he probably would, just that I employed the arts of Boovatar for first... So probably one or the other poser would have done a weak attempt at making it happen and fail spectacularly, amiright?

• Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    I am strongly considering to feed dear @Cheesebelly cat food indeed for a couple of days, as @Son_Of_Imoen suggested... ;)
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Samus said:

I wonder if @God travels down the Sword Coast on a chariot pulled by cheese eating Werebears...

If only I so desired, I could even travel over the Sword Coast in an airship fueled by post-digestion gases of cheese eating werebears. But I lack time and inclination. I also have virtually no physical representation in the Forgotten Realms, thus it is debatable whether my travelling could be interpreted in any way other than metaphorically. Also, I would not waste any precious dairy products by giving them to therianthropes. Cheese is best utilized with trolls; the gnarly creatures enjoy gnawing on it very much, although it can occasionally inflate their inner organs with highly explosive gases which explode upon contact with fire. Gnolls, on the other hand (or on the tips of their halberds), prefer Drizzt. Usually roasted and non-cheesy.
    @God: I'm flabberghasted at your knowledge. Please share more of your wisdom with us! :o
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Your mind contain the world's knowledge..
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    I remember @Cheesebelly from the early days, welcome back. Also remember @mch202 ! You used to agree with alot of things I said so you must be a nice, highly intelligent guy. Good to see youre still around!
    I got a question for @God. Why is there never a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? I've been digging and digging... :(
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    Samus said:

We ran out of cheese...

We all know how drows feel about cheese.

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

I got a question for @God. Why is there never a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? I've been digging and digging... :(

My guess is you're looking for it in the wrong end... Try the other one.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150

Oh, and why should there be one? The purpose of rainbows is different. They were gifts I gave to my Goddess to soothe her grief. She was being quite sad because we had to drown our gardens, you see. But I should not spoil your archaeologists the fun of rediscovering the rest of the story. It's jolly good Ph.D. material, it is.
    However, if you really do seek gold at the end of a rainbow, know that the end is sometimes the beginning. The many colours of a rainbow you see in the sky are brought forth by light. Radiance from distant orbs ablaze. One of those is often referred to as Sun. And Sun is the end you seek. Within it a pot of gold is contained. A pot of considerable size. Caution, though; it's very hot.