Skip to content

So I was gone for almost half a year...

CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
.... whoops?

In all seriousness, I have no idea what happened to me. I guess the general "Be right back, I'm gonna buy a pack of cigarettes" story applies to me here. I was just posting nicely one day, then the end year festivities begin and my mind completely flips the table and is like "Oh, I guess I'll just vaporize away!"

So... did I miss... anything?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Of course you did, I stole the secret supplies just as I was going away!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    There was a poll, and we all decided to rename the annoying people on the forums as nintendo characters. :p
    edited May 2013
    @ajwz : Are you for realzies? Come on! People have to mail me for such occasions! Even through Morse Code if needed be! D:
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    I was wondering where the hell you went off to...

There've been patches and fan art contests and patches and whining and were bears. That's about it.
    @Drugar that's probably the best recap I could have asked for... but what...what wha... what's with the bears? You didn't press the red button that says "Bear Unleash Button IN CASE OF DIRE EMERGENCY" did ya?
    Hello to you too @Samus! I definitely wasn't here for a while, but I've been here before for a while... now I'll definitely be here for a while... at least, until I change my Boovatar another 10 times hopefully! :p
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back @Cheesebelly :) You don't want to know about the werebears killing Drizzt, believe me.

BTW be careful with @Samus... it's a Bhaaldog in disguise...

Now we need some heavy necromancy to bring Tanthalas and Shandyr back :)
    Thanks for the warm welcome, @mlnevese!

I remember Shandyr leaving, but didn't think Tanthalas would ever leave. It's a shame, both were quite some no-nonsense guys, which is quite remarkable nowadays.

BUT HEY at least I bring back some nonsense, amiright? :p
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Samus said:

Do hamsters eat cheese?

Yes they do, but its not necessarily good for them..
    @typo_tilly : I'll do my best to do something good next! I just don't know what yet! :P

@Samus @mch202 dudes... I'm like... Father Mask #YOLOSWAG anit-casul right now. I am 100% pure cheese!
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Welcome back, @Cheesebelly! There's been bacon too, baconsexuality in fact, but as a mostly-vegetarian, I like cheese better! ;-)
    @Son_of_Imoen Cheese is awesome! Especially cottage cheese with a spice mix - mostly parsley, garlic and JUST A TINY BIT of paprika. And some cooking cream for making the whole thing more fluent - just put it on your bread and enjoy! It's the next big thing in culinary gourmet favorites on the Cheesebelly menu!
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I don't think we talked much either back when I still had the snapping turtle avatar. It is still good to see you back!
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Hi there, Cheezy. :3 I missed you here on the forums. I still need to decide on some kind of punishment for your stubborness in not listening to me to return here... *glares*
    Punishment: he gets to eat 'kattenbrokjes' (cat food) instead of cheese tonight? ;-)
    @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud @Son_of_Imoen : Cheesebelly can endure O_O

Also, Cheesebelly speaks in third person apparently. God if he knows why!
    edited May 2013

[...] God if he knows why!

That's another thing you've missed: apparently @God appeared on this forum in person! He's rumoured to have over 25 in all stats.
    @Son_of_Imoen holy mother of God...
    Samus said:

Hi there, Cheezy. :3 I missed you here on the forums. I still need to decide on some kind of punishment for your stubborness in not listening to me to return here... *glares*

Make them suffer! Make them all suffer! Muhahahahaha... Oh wait what were we talking about again?
    @Samus All? Me, myself and...? :o
    But what @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud meant to say is... god if I know! What did you mean to say Kitteh? :3
    edited May 2013
    @Samus : you sir/lady know how to bribe me. However any object handed to me has to go through the Cheeseland Border Control and Customs, also known as CBCC! :o