Skip to content

EXII - Baldur's Gate - Portrait Pack

EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
edited September 2013 in Fan Creations
Hi all,

I have finally gotten around to putting all of my paintings into portrait sizes for everybody. I thought I would create a new discussion for the portrait sizes alone - I will reserve my previous topic for full size artwork.

This is volume one. I have already started work on volume two but I expect it may take some time to complete.

Edit: Decided there is no need for a volume 2! I will just add to this portrait pack as I complete them.

I have included a zip file below of all the portraits if people don't want to copy/save the images below.

Anyhow, enjoy :)

- EXII

imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
Post edited by EntropyXII on
AedanalannahsmithQuartzAkerhonlunarSCARY_WIZARDNecdilzorKilivitzNixxiButtercheesePeccaShapiroKeatsDarkMageKlonoa[Deleted User]Starflower2525ioanguCrevsDaakChaosticWithinAmnesia

Comments

• alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    Now I need to learn to mod so I can have all these awesome people in my party! :P
    EntropyXII
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Damn these are impressive! Very nice work!
    EntropyXII
  • AkerhonAkerhon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 614
    edited April 2014
    Very good!!
    Post edited by Akerhon on
    EntropyXII
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    Thank you guys - I appreciate it. I'm still looking for models, and I've just about ran out of faces to use so if anybody is interested let me know!
  • jakaminskijakaminski Member Posts: 100
    These are really well done. I like the way you did the hair on the assassin character and the detail in the elven chainmail. Overall I think the dragon disciple is my favorite though. The composition and lighting is awesome.

I'd also be down for being a model for one of your portraits.
    edited June 2013
    @Jakaminski - Thank you. With the Dragon Disciple and the Assassin I experimented with painting on a coloured background. I think it turned out quite well. I think my Gold Dwarf could do with a little work. I have a few version with a great axe, but it didn't seem to look right - I hit a wall with that one, but i'm satisfied never-the-less. I might come back to it in the future.

I'll PM you now with details on modelling. Thanks for volunteering!
    @jakaminski - You have been baldurized! See the original post =)

Next up... @Aedan !
    Aedan
    One new portrait added: @Aedan - You have been Baldurized!
    Aedan
    One new portrait added: Female Blackguard
    [Deleted User]
    I'm going to take a short break from portrait painting guys. My skin has become pale from lack of sunlight, and I think I have an early onset of arthritis in my hand.

Thank you for all the support, it means a lot - I hope you like the portraits!

I will start up again after some needed gaming time...

Next up: @Shandyr!
    Uploaded some slight edits to the current portraits. Increased the contrast, saturation and shadow on the blackguard to match with previous portraits.