Skip to content

European multiplayer party!

12346»

Comments

• Origin88Origin88 Member Posts: 71
    Hey guys good news! We have confirmed that multiplayer works with hamachi!

So get your asses online :p;)
  • earthworm3earthworm3 Member Posts: 20
    i'm online what is the hamachi server name? pm me plz
    Will relay the server name and pass to everyone @ 7.30pm GMT
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Im here
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    @earthworm3 You are on the backup list for now, (which can in theory create their own group now as we have so many). We shall be in touch if a space opens up, depending on your position on said list. :)
    ok thanks for the information
  • AdosAdos Member Posts: 3
    Hey all,

New guy here on the forum and first things first - decided to catch a mp game! I'm a seasoned BG fanatic itching for some righteous butt-kicking. You guys seem a hilarious bunch so please count me in as a backup. I can play any class that starts with a B :)
    Ados said:

Hey all,

New guy here on the forum and first things first - decided to catch a mp game! I'm a seasoned BG fanatic itching for some righteous butt-kicking. You guys seem a hilarious bunch so please count me in as a backup. I can play any class that starts with a B :)

Bard and barbarian. I shall add you to the list Ados
    Blackguard? :P
    If you happen to be online earlier then 7:30 please say so, half of the people are already here.
    i'm ready !!! just finish to eat
    Will just wait till 7:30 Gmt and see who is on by then.
  • nemesisnemesis Member Posts: 49
    just having a quick game of bf3
  • JuniiJunii Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and partially new to BG (only played SoA). If you guys need a backup I can be anything. Pref. Archer or Sorc though. I'm @ GMT+1 and alot of time on my hands, let me know.
    maybe backup can create a party ?
    Any games started?
    i don't know
    Anyone else able to join us?
  • MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    I don't think any server name has been posted...
    pm me for stuff like hamachi servers etc, could prolly get 2 groups going guys
    At the moment guys it is very hit and miss. We have had many issues trying to get the multiplayer game sorted, however Black Pits has been a lot easier to get running, just so you know :)
    tried last night with 2 people, could see one fine the other player did not show moving for me. Will try tonight if anyone is available.
    Also tried, with 3 people. We got it running through Hamachi, but it was far from stable. Lots of game lock-ups and disconnects, often on zone transitions. We also had to contend with the 3+ players bug where you can't see all others. (Their avatar looks frozen in place. You don't see their chat. You can only know they're there by their combat actions being reported in the log.)

I might give it another spin tonight, but at this point, it's just not good enough to support a true online campaign.
    IF the multiplayer has been patched, Anyone up for trying a game later?
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited January 2013
    Anyone still playing ? :P

Edit ;
    @Jalily , perhabs move this to the Multiplayer Forum.
    Post edited by lordkim on
    Single player only for me, until some patch makes a 3+ team workable... When that happens, still up for a campaign in the Euro TZ!
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Well we can see if it works now, with the new patch.
    Anyone ?
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    im game, im in GMT + 1 but i work nights so usually works best for me in weekends
  • NumenorNumenor Member Posts: 5
    Hi all, looking for fr online party
    gmt-1
    Bonjour à tous,
    je cherche à rejoindre une partie francophone online, je cherche plutôt la compagnie de gens matures (+ 25 ans).
    Chers aventuriers n'hésitez pas à me faire part de vos projets de pérérégrinations dans les royaumes oubliés et en particulier sur la côte des épées et s'il y a une place pour un roublard ce n'en seras que mieux.
    Cordialement, J'esperes vous lire trés prochainement.
  • ElrondElrond Member Posts: 25
    I would like to join, Gmt +2 s my time zone. I have conjurer.