House 4 raided
    House 5 raided
    House 6 raided
    Areana: Cyrdemac dead
    Tor Lobo killed

NE Baldur's Gate

Counting House raided
    Store raided / House 2 raided[/spoiler]

I love how the primary action that needs testing is raiding the hell out of Baldur's Gate

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2013
    I've gone through and confirmed at this point the Eastern, South Eastern, South, South Western and Western parts of Baldur's Gate. At least the raiding portions. I've worked the work and fleed the flee. :p
    Post edited by elminster on
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2013
    What's the definition of raiding the houses? Are these some kind of semi-quests? Or am I just suppossed to enter, steal/loot everything and kill everything?
  • What's the definition of raiding the houses? Are these some kind of semi-quests? Or am I just suppossed to enter, steal/loot everything and kill everything?

I believe it's more of the latter, go through and rifle through the containers, making sure they're accessible and nothing funky happens when you rob the place.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    alnair said:

@Massi, had she some kind of Immunity to fear? If so, this last issue is already in the tracker (#5899).

@alnair Yep, she was wearing Kiel's helmet.

• alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    @Messi That's it then :)
    Been doing the couple last quests remaining on Dee's list, and I noticed couple things. First of all in chapter 7, there are no guards left in the Silvershield estate, which I guess makes sense.

What doesn't however really make any sense is that Eldoth still tells you that Entar is willing to pay ransom for Skie to ensure for safety. That seems a bit too caring for someone who is actually dead at that point. Also I really think there should be a journal update when Eldoth tells you that you can go Blade and Stars every two days for the ransom money.

I've attached my save and if you Ctrl+T a bit it will trigger Eldoth's dialogue. Note however that Elkart will give you the first ransom money, even before that happens... I guess this is something for @Balquo to look at. :)
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited October 2013
    Well, I tested out all the outstanding issues and they worked fine for me :) Submitted the report last night. The not issue I had was a door getting stuck as closed on the general store in SE BG, but it fixed itself when I loaded so... Everything was good to go.

I can honestly say I discovered a lot about the game doing this. There were several quests I didn't know existed, like the whole thing with Tor Lobo, or blackmailing Elkart.

Well, I tested out all the outstanding issues and they worked fine for me :) Submitted the report last night. The not issue I had was a door getting stuck as closed on the general store in SE BG, but it fixed itself when I loaded so... Everything was good to go.

I can honestly say I discovered a lot about the game doing this. There were several quests I didn't know existed, like the whole thing with Tor Lobo, or blackmailing Elkart.

So true. This is the first time I've played BG1 with a walkthrough, and same as you I discovered couple quests I never knew about before. Was well worth it just for that. :)
    Another bug. When talking to Husam near the Blushing Mermaid the script to move Husam and the Shadow Thieves to the Ilmater's Shrine seems pretty unreliable. I've talked to him about 10 times now, and only once did they actually start moving right away. Other times zoning into N BG, and back, seems to trigger the movement for the STs, but not necessarily for Husam himself. Also at least once Husam moved only half the way and stopped there.

Related to this, and maybe not really a bug, but it's kinda weird none the less. I hadn't visited the Shrine before and talking to priest the first time you can't even mention the reason of talking to him, ie. entering the Undercellar. Only when you talk to him the second time can you ask him to show you the way.

• christian1715christian1715 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2013
    Phase 3 almost completed! Good work, team! =)
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    Soooooo close...
  • VII_outLawVII_outLaw Member Posts: 46

Soooooo close...

x1
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    what's missing is the answer to the universe and everything ... 42 (quests).
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    94% finished... I'll run through BG real quick and check off the quests that need to be done so we can be that much closer to the next phase.
  • Messi said:

Another bug. When talking to Husam near the Blushing Mermaid the script to move Husam and the Shadow Thieves to the Ilmater's Shrine seems pretty unreliable. I've talked to him about 10 times now, and only once did they actually start moving right away. Other times zoning into N BG, and back, seems to trigger the movement for the STs, but not necessarily for Husam himself. Also at least once Husam moved only half the way and stopped there.

I ran into this as well; Husam tells you to follow him, the dialog ends, and we all just stand there looking at our shoes awkwardly. Played through the entire dialog again (Without reloading, I just talked to him a second time), and ended up staring at our shoes again. Maybe Husam is a bit embarrassed about knowing the way to the brothel?

• SedSed Member Posts: 790
    I've done the Husam part on three run through's and no issues at all with the Shadow Thieves. Lucky me it seems ^^
    edited October 2013
    I've killed all the dopplegangers in the Merchant League but for whatever reason I can't get recognition of this fact from Brandilar/Aldeth.

Could this be tracker #1175 striking back from beyond the grave? :p
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    ARGHAA been waiting for the patch for soo long.. i regret i didnt apply for testing. I am still hot on my idea of being the best mat*rfucker dart slinger in the world. Like Hairy Harry but with darts)) And somehow on my first playthrough in BGEE: i didnt know i could get the drow mage NPC( or was it recently added). Anyway planed release date, as bg2 is soon released?
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    @elminster Can you upload the save?
  • forktheworldforktheworld Member Posts: 88
    elminster said:

I've killed all the dopplegangers in the Merchant League but for whatever reason I can't get recognition of this fact from Brandilar/Aldeth.

Did you make sure to pop your head into the very back of the room on the top floor? I thought I had the same problem earlier, but there is one doppleganger that likes to hide in the very back corner. :)
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Odd, I just did that one last night and it went fine. I wonder if that bug only triggers under a certain criteria.
    edited October 2013

elminster said:

Did you make sure to pop your head into the very back of the room on the top floor? I thought I had the same problem earlier, but there is one doppleganger that likes to hide in the very back corner. :)
    I've checked the hell out of the place. Trust me when I say there are nay a doppleganger in sight!

Edit: Just so we are clear after having cleared out the place thoroughly I left and rested at the nearby inn. Just to see if that would resolve things. That is why there are no more doppleganger corpses.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    There. Just did all the remaining tasks, though I probably already submitted them a couple of weeks ago.
  • forktheworldforktheworld Member Posts: 88
    Hmm, I did that quest 2 days ago and had no problem. That's odd.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    edited October 2013
    @elminster Do you have a save just before the quest?

Also, how did you kill them? Aoe? One by one?
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    @elminster just to check, you're not running with SCS at the moment? That kind of screwed up the quest for me, as the Doppelgangers on the first floor didn't turn into their true selves.
This discussion has been closed.