Skip to content

Top Ten Issues! (Submit and Vote Here!)

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
We'd like to start prioritizing some of the issues you've reported, so here's what we're going to do.

If you encounter an issue and you'd like to see it resolved, post a brief description for how to reproduce the issue. You can look at this thread for some examples of how we'd like to see these written up. (You don't need fancy headers, but clear and precise steps are helpful.)

If you see an issue posted in this thread that you'd like to see resolved sooner rather than later, "Like" it! Issues that have the most likes will be looked at first.

As we add items to our list, we'll remove the post from this thread so that other issues can bathe in the spotlight.

Please do not discuss issues here; if you would like to discuss something, do so in another thread.
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    @Dee: I think you miss my previous post about this. I still have this bug :
    6347: The left and right panels will no longer be invisible when loading a saved game.
  • raerae Member Posts: 35
    edited October 2013
    Scrolling issues, as seen here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/22160/bug-can-t-scroll-left .
    I can't make a step by step guide to reproduce, since it happens always on my setup, but it's random for other people. In my case the issue is related to the zoom level.
    In my case:
    1) Start a new game.
    2) Max zoom out.
    3) Try to scroll right or bottom, it doesn't work.
  • QuandQuand Member Posts: 2
    The Multiplayer!
    We are 6 ppl who stil trying to have a playthrou.
    I just want the game to work with my friends.
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    The scrollbar should be reset to the top anytime you change between Quest and Quest done or when you change chapter in the journal. Otherwise quests seem to disappear from the list and you can't easily get them back using the scrollbar.
    I explained the process in this message but if you really want to get a good idea how this happens, watch the great video that @Messi did about that issue. It's worth a thousand words.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2013
    Scrolling doesn't work in the "assign keys" menu.

Reproduce: Go into assign hotkeys and try to scroll in the right column (with trackpad, on macbook air 2012) and nothing happens. Trying to scroll in the other hotkey options (for example spells) doesn't work either. Manual scrolling by using the scrollbar works but doesn't reset between the different options.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    @Dee
    Scrolling item descriptions doesn't work unless you use the scrollbar first. After that it works fine on every item, until you load a game. (Don't know about switching areas). This is both in core game and black pits.

To reproduce
    Start game, talk to winthrop, right click on club or mace, try to scroll (I use trackpad, macbook air 2012, Mavericks) and nothing happens. Klick the scrollbar and scrolling (with trackpad) functions on every item. Load the game and you have to repeat.

This is also reproduceable in the black pits. Talk to the one who sells shields and heavy armor or to the elf who sells bow and arrows and it's the same.
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    edited November 2013
    Neera can no longer be recruited. After the red mages are slain, speaking with her only gives the selection dialogue with no dialogue window:

"What is it this time?"
    "You rang?"

This is in the nonbeta retail client updated today. I have a saved game, if you would like it.

EDIT: Dee can't reproduce it, and neither can I. Saved game sent by request. Must be wild magic.
    Post edited by PugPug on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MalkarathMalkarath Member Posts: 1
    If you Quick Save the game with either or both side ui bars lowered then manually load that save, the side bars will be missing with no way to restore. Quick Load seems to still work though.
This discussion has been closed.