Skip to content

Decoding Twitters!!!

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Hoping @PhillipDaigle can clarify this one:

The fixes from Ascension should be in, the tougher bosses are something we're considering for an optional add-on.

What fixes are you referring to? As far as I know, the majority of the Ascension mod has to do with content rather than bugfixes...
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    shawne said:

Hoping @PhillipDaigle can clarify this one:

The fixes from Ascension should be in, the tougher bosses are something we're considering for an optional add-on.

What fixes are you referring to? As far as I know, the majority of the Ascension mod has to do with content rather than bugfixes...

The pre-Ascension version of ToB had dialogue.tlk errors that prevented Imoen and Sarevok from having their intended dialogues triggered.

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Oh, that. Hrm. Still, the fact that they're looking at "Ascension" at all is a pleasant surprise...
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster

Did some multiplayer testing. We still have some work to do :-(
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    People play multiplayer?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    When it works. I have an MP game planned out with some friends for when it works.
    Phillip Daigle ‏

#BGEE #BG2EE Also, we can do full or partial transparency on UI elements to show more game world. The game looks quite gorgeous at 1080p.

#BGEE #BG2EE For those wondering about the updated user interface, it has options that will scale the UI up or down based on your preference

#BGEE This is an entirely new translation from scratch by our incredible Turkish language team, and they're excited for Turkish fans to see.

When #BGEE comes back (and it will or we'll die trying), the upcoming patch will also include Turkish game text support.
  • modestvoltamodestvolta Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    Another Phillip Daigle tweet that I can only assume is related to BG:

apple please increase your 2gb app limit. thanks.

edit: or at the very least, another Overhaul/Beamdog production?
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Twitter Said:

Dom : So are you guys seeing any revenue from Summer Sale?
    Trent Oster: I'm not sure to be honest. We're still talking with Atari , but progress isn't very quick

It looks like we may still need to wait more longer time for this issue be solved

By the way , Steam version is 75% off now.......
  • TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
    Phillip Daigle‏

#BGEE The BGEE patch is quite large in scope and complexity so we will be doing an open beta for it in a few weeks for a short while.
    Phillip Daigle‏

#BGEE Expect it around early or mid-September. Fixes made during the open beta will improve #BG2EE as well!

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited November 2013
    -

Post edited by mch202 on
    2 Interesting tweets:
    -Benjamin M. A'Lee ‏@ bma 11 Oct

@ TrentOster Are there any plans (or even the possibility) to do EE versions of Icewind Dale 1&2?

-------------
    Trent Oster ‏@ TrentOster 19h

@ bma Icewind Dale II is a little scary due to the rules changes and other things, but #IWD might make good sense

-------------
    Samuel Potter ‏@ bg_sepotter 17h

@ TrentOster @ bma Would it be out of the question to do IWD with the same rules as BGEE, or the first IWD then?

-------------
    -Trent Oster ‏@ TrentOster 17h

@ bg_sepotter If we took a run at IWD we'd probably try to make it fly with the BG2 rules implementation.

• alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    I'd love that! Please, @bg_sepotter or @mch202, would you start a new thread to discuss it? Or I can do it if you want.
    alnair said:

I'd love that! Please, @bg_sepotter or @mch202, would you start a new thread to discuss it? Or I can do it if you want.

@alnair You can do it, be my guest.. ;-)
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    @mch202 Thanks, I made a poll out of it :)
    Cameron Tofer :

we are winding down work on the next BG:EE patch. Testing is almost complete...
    Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster

Yay Mac #BGEE 1.2 patch is approved!
    Phillip Daigle ‏@daigledopple

Patch 1.2 for #BGEE on iPad should be coming online now.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    #BGEE Working on uploading 1.2 to Steam today. If it looks good we'll ask for the new build to be switched to live.

@Rarilmar Testing phase right now. I'm not sure how long it will be between us requesting it to be pushed live and steam actually doing it.
  • BeridelBeridel Member Posts: 35
    lordkim said:

Patch 1.2 for #BGEE on iPad should be coming online now.

Confuzzled:
    Trent Oster
    @fearorc iPad #BGEE 1.2 patch is back in development. We found some bugs we need to fix so the build is not in approvals.

From 3h ago, or 2h35 before Phillip's tweet...

Mine is 29 minuttes ago.
  • BeridelBeridel Member Posts: 35
    lordkim said:

Mine is 29 minuttes ago.

I know, but from how I understand it if you take it down from the approval process, you have to resubmit it and wait another ~6 days...

Perhaps a clarification from higher up is needed? @Dee
  • DarkShrikeDarkShrike Member Posts: 17
    Hmm... perhaps that just means they are working on more changes for it but they didn't disrupt the launch of 1.20? *Hopes REALLY hard*
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    I think it was a mixup. AFAIK Trent is correct.
    Erik Paul Frantz ‏@ ErikPFrantz 5h

@ TrentOster I know there's been a lot of talk about Icewind Dale and Planescape:Torment interest. Have you checked on their asset survival?

-------------
    -Trent Oster ‏@ TrentOster

@ ErikPFrantz We haven't dug too deeply for fear of that which lies below. Once #BGIIEE is completed there will be more time for spelunking

Q : @TrentOster but really this is all a warm up act before you guys make your own infinity engine game, isn’t it????

A : Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster

@famousringo Less warm up and more forging in the unholy fires of hell. Infinity has not been kind to us. We have learned much.
  • true_shinkentrue_shinken Member Posts: 84
    Man, I really hope they do something in the FR license...
  • ScooterScooter Member Posts: 182
    Trent Oster
    "We are going to lead #BGII:EE on PC on Beamdog. Mac on Beamdog is next. iPad BGII:EE is #3 . Android BG:EE is #4. Android BGII:EE is #5"