Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

rarcher said:

Southpaw said:

What's funny is the Fifth Element lady actually makes a convincing Imoen... o.o

Young Bruce Willis would make a dashing CHARNAME. Or Sarevok...
    For some reason i see hollywood butchering a Baldur's Gate Movie and somehow combining sarevok and charname somehow and still making some wild claim that it makes sense :\

I can just imagine Peter Jackson basing a Baldur's Gate series on the books. (You know, those books some people think exist, the ones featuring a CHARNAME named Abdel Adrian.)

*shudder!*
    Could something be worst?? I think not.

QuartzMontresor_SPStarflower2525Zarely
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    CrevsDaak said:

XerxesV said:

CrevsDaak said:

rarcher said:

Southpaw said:

For some reason i see hollywood butchering a Baldur's Gate Movie and somehow combining sarevok and charname somehow and still making some wild claim that it makes sense :\

I can just imagine Peter Jackson basing a Baldur's Gate series on the books. (You know, those books some people think exist, the ones featuring a CHARNAME named Abdel Adrian.)

*shudder!*

Yes it could. Abdel could be played by Paully Shore.
    The role of Sarevok will be played by Rob Schneider.
    And Elminster, the Narrator, Scar and Belt would be played by Biff the Understudy, I know that story.

Biff the Understudy - cast Adam Sandler.
    QuartzStarflower2525Syntia13
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

XerxesV said:

CrevsDaak said:

rarcher said:

Southpaw said:

*shudder!*

if that were to happen in real life, I would go just for the peer spite, to see how they would even attempt to pull that off, and also trying to be serious at the same time :)
    CrevsDaak
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    sarevok57 said:

XerxesV said:

CrevsDaak said:

rarcher said:

Southpaw said:

*shudder!*

if that were to happen in real life, I would go just for the peer spite, to see how they would even attempt to pull that off, and also trying to be serious at the same time :)
    Put him in some platform shoes, bulk out the body armor, and presto! He's a professional actor, I'm sure he could do a serious role. Remember when he was in...

Uh...

Hold on...

Still thinking...

"50 First Dates"? I got nothin'.
    SouthpawStarflower2525CrevsDaak

sarevok57 said:

XerxesV said:

CrevsDaak said:

rarcher said:

Southpaw said:

*shudder!*

Put him in some platform shoes, bulk out the body armor, and presto! He's a professional actor, I'm sure he could do a serious role. Remember when he was in...

Uh...

Hold on...

Still thinking...

"50 First Dates"? I got nothin'.
    The Longest Yard!

Wait...no...ehemmmmm...
    CrevsDaak
    Coriander said:

@CrevsDaak Nathan's corpse is from the original BG1.

Really? 0.O So, why is his corpse still in the game? It is used in some mission or can be found somewhere?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    IIRC, Nathan is Farmer Brun's son, from the Ankheg farm. Finding the body is part of a quest for him.
    LordRumfishQuartz
    @Corvino the inventory icon for the farmer's son is different, and its named Brun's Dead Son, and weights 110Ibs.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Macona said:

yep take her to a licensed cleric in little bitty pieces because there is no way she didn't just get chunked there :)

JairyannaQuartzCrevsDaakStarflower2525
    @Macona - pure gold!
    Starflower2525MaconaCrevsDaak
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    bengoshi said:

What if Leonardo was Minsk?

@Bengoshi this is AMAZING!
    booinyoureyesJuliusBorisovStarflower2525CrevsDaak
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

Southpaw said:

Vin Diesel was clearly born to play Sarevok.
    Also Alyson Hannigan as Imoen and Liam Neeson as Gorion.
    If we're being serious, Alan Rickman for Xan (or Edward Norton, he would need less makeup to appear elven).
    booinyoureyesQuartzStarflower2525CrevsDaak
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited November 2013
    bengoshi said:

What if Leonardo was Minsk?

What if Leonardo was Boo?! He wouldn't be a Homo Universalis, but a SpaceHamster Gigantica Universalis!

*edit: so now it's up to someone artistic to show how LeonarBoo would draw Mona Lisa!
This discussion has been closed.