Skip to content

BG2EE is live - What are you still doing here! :p

Comments

• Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    im looking forward to playing the bloody thing this waiting is killing me, its actual murder *sigh*
    elminsterStarflower2525
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    edited November 2013
    ...actually, can you guys delay it a little?
    I need a bit more time to finish some of my last play-throughs, so I can start fresh in BG2EE.

- trollface -
    elminsterStarflower2525CoryNewbFredjo
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    No Mac installer still huh? Alright w-well ... well t-then forget you Beamdawg!! Time to play the new BioShock Infinite DLC. Put that in Elminster's pipe and smoke it!
    EudaemoniumCoryNewbCrevsDaakStarflower2525
  • AeschylusAeschylus Member Posts: 57
    got 2 shifts today for work, guess ill play it between sleep/eating :/
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Well that's only 3 hours away at this point anyway XD
    Quartz
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

now with the 2nd games Enhanced Edition merely hours away, our journey is coming to a close.

I don't believe it.

But of course! There is still patched and dlc to come! :)
  • FornostFornost Member Posts: 42
    Had to pay my bills, got no money for the BG2:EE .... S*it... My favourite game of all time. Too bad I'll have to wait 'till next month to get my hands on this :-) Been waiting for this like the new world order!
    Keep up the good work guys! I'm happy for you ^^
  • drsahldrsahl Member Posts: 65
    well :( I wont preload in time. its really slow atm. But I guess its ok.. as long as I get to play the game tomorrow I don't mind
    QuartzStarflower2525Eudaemonium
    so, will the download be ready at 7:00 Eastern? that is the time the countdown ends for me but is that when we can download or will there be a delay like last year as we wait for it to be pushed into the server for download?
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831

so, will the download be ready at 7:00 Eastern? that is the time the countdown ends for me but is that when we can download or will there be a delay like last year as we wait for it to be pushed into the server for download?

Yes.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I'm looking forward to this topic title changing minute by minute as we draw ever closer to the glorious release time!

Well I won't as I'll be in bed, midnight is a little late for me to start downloading something I have no chance of playing just yet - but you catch my drift.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    decado said:

I'm looking forward to this topic title changing minute by minute as we draw ever closer to the glorious release time!

Well I won't as I'll be in bed, midnight is a little late for me to start downloading something I have no chance of playing just yet - but you catch my drift.

I'll update it on the half hour marks until the last half hour and then we will see from there :)
  • DeucetipherDeucetipher Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2013
    @elminster

My calendar told me BG2EE was coming out today, so I popped back over here for the first time in a while. I saw this thread, and noticed the date was in October, so I was very briefly extremely excited. The thread title made me think that the game had been released a couple of weeks ago. Alas, no.

@elminster

My calendar told me BG2EE was coming out today, so I popped back over here for the first time in a while. I saw this thread, and noticed the date was in October, so I was very briefly extremely excited. The thread title made me think that the game had been released a couple of weeks ago. Alas, no.

The thread title has been updated fairly consistently (few lapses) since it was first posted. Anyways, you only have just over an hour and a half before you hopefully can begin playing.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Dammit @elminster...

Anyway. I seem to recall that at this stage of the BGEE release the forums were crapping out all over the place and there were several thousand people 'online' at the same time. Seems a bit more subdued this time round. Not even 200 people hanging around.
    elminster
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    The fewer, the better - otherwise download speeds will be like they were in the ninties...
    elminster said:

decado said:

I'll update it on the half hour marks until the last half hour and then we will see from there :)
    BG2EE is released - What are you most looking forward to?

or you could keep updating it like BG2EE was released 1 hour ago :)
    elminster

elminster said:

decado said:

BG2EE is released - What are you most looking forward to?

or you could keep updating it like BG2EE was released 1 hour ago :)
    How about something like "BG2EE is released- What are you still doing here?" :p
    ChildofBhaal599
  • FoggyFoggy Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2013
    1.5 hours.. "One has lots of time for reflection while waiting for the ENDLESS WAVES OF WEREWOLF MONSTERS THAT CHEW YOUR TOENAILS WHILE YOU SLEEP." -Dradeel
    Post edited by Foggy on
    elminsterCrevsDaakStarflower2525
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    damn, 1.5 hours to finish my current playthrough of BG:EE....prolly not gonna happen lol
  • byrne20byrne20 Member Posts: 503
    !.5 hours!! :) Soon ill have my ranger cabin :)
  • TrysTrys Member Posts: 5
    BG2EE <3
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    what time will it be for GMT? (aka: +0) im hoping its midnight but i might be wrong, if i am im going to bed because im still dying from waiting (im usually tired /dozing off by 9:30 because i have to get up at 5AM im not built for late nights anymore XD)
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    5PM MST