Skip to content

BGII:EE Compatible Mod List

Comments

• kimmuryielkimmuryiel Member Posts: 89
    LiamEsler said:

@kimmuryiel If it's not on the list, it's probably not 100% compatible. Not all mods will get updated instantly; I've done what I could while trying to get BGII:EE out the door as well, but there are only so many hours in each day, unfortunately!
    blockquote>

alright XD not saying I want it NOW, just inquiring about the status :) another question, where do I find the configuration settings file? I literally won't make it 5 minutes without a bag of holding >_>' especially with how long it's been since I played through chateau Irenicus

• kimmuryielkimmuryiel Member Posts: 89
    LiamEsler said:

@kimmuryiel If it's not on the list, it's probably not 100% compatible. Not all mods will get updated instantly; I've done what I could while trying to get BGII:EE out the door as well, but there are only so many hours in each day, unfortunately!

never mind, found it :)
    LiamEsler
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @LiamEsler nah no worries:) I have some translating to do first before I will make a proper run, so You'll probably finish before we do our polish translation job:)
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    @LiamEsler - that link should go to SCS, not scsii (scsii is deprecated and merged into SCS now).

Also, I *think* SCS translations do work (assuming being in UTF-8 encoding suffices).
    JonelethIrenicus
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @DavidW Sweet, fixed, thank you. Yeah, should do -- I'll make a note. :)
    Helmino
  • glenpglenp Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 23
    Sxefied said:

Anybody know which mod makes Keldorn not want to kill Viconia. I had this when i played ages ago but i cant find anything of the sort to even work off of on google. I don't know if i can play through without those 2. That and a bottomless bag to hold things of course. Thanks in advance for any help.

BG2 Tweaks I believe
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @LiamEsler: Thank you for this list!

On the subject of the BG2 Tweak Pack, could you explain a bit about components that are either redundant or incompatible with BG2:EE? I was told, for example, that "Sensible Entry Points" isn't needed, and that there's no need to remove the drow avatars because the movement glitches have been fixed; is there anything else we should avoid when installing?
  • dibdib Member Posts: 384
    I would also really like to see Refinements, or actually just the HLA portion of it. Having unique HLAs for every class, kit and multiclass is a must. If there are no plans on updating this for BG2EE, are there any other mods that rework the HLAs?
  • RampagingCrinosRampagingCrinos Member Posts: 3
    Will the Ascension and/or Redemption mods eventually be compatible? Not sure if any of those 'fixes' made their way into the Enhanced Edition...

Will the Ascension and/or Redemption mods eventually be compatible? Not sure if any of those 'fixes' made their way into the Enhanced Edition...

Ascension is in the works; no word on Redemption.
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    @shawne Check the BG2 Tweaks readme
    This mod works on normal Baldur's Gate II games (the expansion Throne of Bhaal is not required) as well as BG1Tutu (Tutu), Baldur's Gate Trilogy (BGT), Icewind Dale in Baldur's Gate (IWD-in-BG2), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (BGEE), and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (BG2EE).
    The mod was updated a bit before release and Camdawg, the author, is a member of Beamdog team, so all incompatible components should already be skipped if incompatible.
    StoneSwords
    @Isaya: I understand that the mod works, the issue is that some components are technically compatible but redundant. For example, "Sensible Entrance Points" can be installed for BG:EE, but it's already implemented.
    @LiamEsler - check PPG forum. @Kulyok updated some mods to BG2EE (with your big help as I understand). There are lots of it as I see:)

Now, it's only few mods left for me and I can start a full relax playthrough (after my translating work is done of course).

Oh what a glorious day would it be:)
  • alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    Oh, Dungeon-be-Gone. I need you!
  • FoggyFoggy Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2013
    @alannahsmith Dungeon-be-Gone has already been updated to v1.7 on PPG, it works perfectly well on BG2EE.

List of mods updated to full compatibility with BG2EE on PPG:
    Keto NPC
    de'Arnise Romance
    Kulyok mods: Xan NPC, Tiax NPC, Coran NPC, The Sellswords, Back to Brynnlaw, Assassinations, Dungeon Crawl, in addition to the already mentioned Branwen NPC.
    NPC Flirt Packs
    Dungeon-Be-Gone
    Banter Packs and Unfinished Business have been updated.

On G3, the new versions of Romantic Encounters and Angelo NPC have been released.
    Post edited by Foggy on
    alannahsmithSCARY_WIZARDjackjack
    Yep -- I'll be updating the list shortly!
    I had a dream....the dream sings to me something about BG1 NPC P.R.O.J.E.C.T.:).

@LiamEsler I fear You'll have enough of me really soon:P
    OxvaStoneSwordsbooinyoureyes
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    RR v4.64 is tentatively compatible with BGII: EE. You can install the mod in languages other than English.
    Foggyjackjack
    Oh man, you boys are as fast as lightning:)

ATweaks please?:)
    Big list update! Lots more red ;)
  • Arsene_LupinArsene_Lupin Member Posts: 181
    Very nice to see this. Is it the tweak-pack that has the romance unlocker?
    @Arsene_Lupin I don't think it'll be compatible with the new romances yet.
    Nephele is now compatible, per a request :)
  • whitewolfwhitewolf Member Posts: 12
    Great job :D thank you, I was also wondering if Crossmod banter pack was in the works as well
    @whitewolf The next version of CBP should be compatible, but that might be a while off yet.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    LiamEsler said:
    A certain Donna Lewis song comes to mind, adapter of this mod!
    @LiamEsler: Shouldn't the list include Ascension as well, since it's in progress?
    @shawne Good point :) Added!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited November 2013
    Any idea when the download links for Unfinished Business will be around? I feel bad every time I see Suna Seni in the back alleys with Arbane's sword. :(

EDIT: Wish granted! Now, for my next wish...
    Oh, nevermind. Well, that's what you get for buying a Luck Blade used. Ah, well, I'll go find another Luck Blade! In the meantime, I'll enjoy BG II: EE, with Unfinished Business!
    Post edited by SCARY_WIZARD on
  • DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    awesome list, thank you.

just a quick question: is there anything similar to Mirror Image Fix in Spell Revisions for BG2EE? (or is it already in the game?) iirc that specific mod wasn't updated to even work with BGEE, and my FMT really dislikes fireballs cast by other teammembers eating up her mirror images...
This discussion has been closed.