Skip to content

Bug in arnise keep?

So i clear the arnise Keep and cant get into the room where the fighter with the 3rd flail head is for whatever reason. I finish the quest and now i can get in but the fighter is gone. Is this a known bug and if yes how can i solve it? Really want that flail ;)

Comments

• XukuthXukuth Member Posts: 78
    Getting in there requires you to find a secret passageway. Did you?

But no, I'm pretty sure you can't get the flail head after the Keep changes hands (the interior map changes).
  • alaundoalaundo Member Posts: 131
    checked everything for secret passages but didnt find it. is there a command with i can spawn the npc or flail head? maybe a dev can answer
    If you just want the head, CLUAConsole:CreateItem("blun14c",1) will do the trick.
    ok cool, where do i type this in?
    Enable the console (instructions: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/8317/general-bgee-customization/p1) and hit CTRL+Space to bring it up.
    ok thx alot will try this when at home. So i guess this is the command for the acid flail head?
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    I hope you can still use the forge after this :P
    Really hope so too as i dont have a previous save..
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    You can always just import the completed flail instead anyway :) and give yourself some 23k xp for forging it
    Dont care about the xp i just want the flail. Whats the code for the flail itself? And can i mess something up ingame by These commands? never used them so far so kinda worried i mess some quests up or so...
  • 4verse4verse Member Posts: 26
    use eekeeper. easier than the cluaconsole
    so how to do this with eekeeper?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited November 2013
    @alaundo, I know I'm late, but for future reference it may take a while to detect the secret passage/doors:

Since you've completed the quest, the item is gone. The only way to get it is via Keeper or using C:CreatItem().
    alaundo said:

so how to do this with eekeeper?

Download EE Keeper (and set the installation directory), load your save game, go to the inventory tab and and double click one of the inventory slots, find the flail head in the Item Browser that should now be displayed and click "Add to [Your character's name]". C:CreateItem("BLUN14C") is a lot quicker.
    did some Research and got the code for the complete flail. hope this wont mess things up but thx anyway guys.