Skip to content

BGII:EE Compatible Mod List

Comments

• ghostnovaghostnova Member Posts: 4
    aVENGER said:

@ghostnova so you have WSR version 1.08 and cannot install it on BG:EE or BGII:EE ?

Are you sure the file you downloaded is up to date? I've installed it on both games this morning without any problems (English version only).

Version 1.09 works well. I had trouble with the previous one. Thank you
  • AsherDantaisAsherDantais Member Posts: 9

Now, for the one I know a lot of people have been waiting for.
    The one.
    The only.
    That Paladin of Tyr.
    I announce Saerileth is now good to go for BG2EE. http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=16.0

Enjoy her Saerileth fans.

Thanks again Sol!
    CoM_SolaufeinEmmiGodKaiserHell
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    @LiamEsler: how important is the install-order? I always thought that using WeiDU the order didn't matter? I'm asking because SCS was the first mod I installed, and there are several mods with a higher place on your list that I would like to install...
    SCARY_WIZARD
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    I think in general, using weidu, if 2 mods change the same thing, whichever mod went last is going to win out
    SCARY_WIZARD
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    @Phyrax: the order absolutely does matter with WEIDU. Roughly speaking, installing other mods after SCS is likely to mean just that changes made by those mods aren't allowed for by SCS - but there is some possibility of more serious problems.
    SCARY_WIZARDStoneSwordsMasacruAlex
    edited November 2013
    @DavidW: thanks, then I will use the 'local changes detected --> restore' option of the Launcher and follow the installation order. At least I will have something to do this evening (installing SCS takes about an hour! Paraphrasing Minsc: "Watch it, it's huge!")
  • MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 13
    edited November 2013
    Hi, the improved werewolf (weimer) mod is bugged for me. When i change to werewolf form nothing happens. No avatar change, no bonus stats etc. He does the spell animation, but the beam effect is also missing.
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257

Oh man I really have been waiting for this

The one.
    The only.
    That Paladin of Tyr.
    Oh wow oh wow I'm so excited!

I announce Saerileth is now good to go for BG2EE. http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=16.0
    oh noooooooooo
    CrevsDaakSCARY_WIZARDRhaellajackjack
  • EmmiEmmi Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2013
    Quick question: Are there plans for something like the Neera Expansion that lets you romance Neera as a female in BG2:EE?
    SCARY_WIZARD
  • boomboxboombox Member Posts: 2
    Any idea if The Darkest Day mod will be transported into the Enhanced world?
  • MasacruAlexMasacruAlex Member Posts: 9
    DavidW said:

@Phyrax: the order absolutely does matter with WEIDU. Roughly speaking, installing other mods after SCS is likely to mean just that changes made by those mods aren't allowed for by SCS - but there is some possibility of more serious problems.

Hey man, how do I know which mod is WEIDU and such? are the Banters weidu? Or the romances and new npcs?

• DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    Well, the order absolutely does matter with non-WEIDU too, so it doesn't matter too much!
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Can I just ask if any of these work with the OSX version, or are we waiting for an update Mac WEIDU before they will? :)
  • neoespritneoesprit Member Posts: 196
    boombox said:

I was wondering that but then I thought about the massive amount of work that could be necessary for this to happen, and I immediately said to myself : not gonna happen anytime soon... or ever.

But maybe I'm wrong ? =p

@Eudaemonium: you can find the latest version of WeiDU here.
    Eudaemonium
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    @Eudaemonium
    It depends on the mod. Any mod I've updated (or helped update, in Edwin's case), namely Item Randomiser, aTweaks, RR and Edwin Romance, will (unless there be bugs) work on OS X, but only Randomiser comes with a copy of Mac-WeiDU included in the package. However, you can just acquire a copy of Mac-WeiDU yourself and you should be good to go. I would assume most mods listed by Liam are likewise compatible with OS X, even if they do not ship with Mac-WeiDU. The mod's documentation should ideally mention which platforms it is available for, but in these crazed times, updating that information may have been overlooked.
    EudaemoniumLiamEsler
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Thank you both, @Wisp and @Phyrax!
  • MasacruAlexMasacruAlex Member Posts: 9
    how do i know which mods are weidu? I'm confused ;\
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,679
    like 98% are WeiDU, I think. If you see file that's called Setup-XXX.exe then it's WeiDU. XXX in most circumstances is the name of the project.
  • ShadysShadys Member Posts: 20
    I tried to install Fade's mod and... it worked :D. For now I didn't had any bugs.
  • mr_namelessmr_nameless Member Posts: 37
    To get an idea of all Mod's install order check out the BW pdf :
    http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/534-big-world-v13-english/

It lists nearly all mods with all components and correct install order for best compatibility.
  • old_vetold_vet Member Posts: 1
    I haven't looked through all the comments, so maybe this was already addressed. I am unable to download any mods; I purchased BG2 EE through Amazon, so it's on Steam, which means I don't have a directory in my hard drive to open the mod in. I also have Windows 8. Help!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I already answered this.

TDD is on my list, but its near the end of that list. There are a lot of things that would have to be done, being such a big mod, not to mention the way its set up, it uses that Worldmap mod. So there is a lot of work to be done with this mod.

Fuine said:

Any news on these? :D

The Darkest Day

neoesprit said:

boombox said:

I was wondering that but then I thought about the massive amount of work that could be necessary for this to happen, and I immediately said to myself : not gonna happen anytime soon... or ever.

But maybe I'm wrong ? =p

boombox
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    edited November 2013

The one.
    The only.
    That Paladin of Tyr.

Dear gods.

Why would you do this to us?

Whatever did we do to deserve such cruel and unusual punishment?

*sobs hysterically into my cup of coffee*

Lol.
    booinyoureyesSCARY_WIZARDjackjack
  • WorgWorg Member Posts: 170
    Need.... Item .... Randomizer. Game too... boring and.... predictable... going back to bgee until this has been.... resolved...
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    @Worg
    Is there something wrong with the version I posted?
  • OneirosOneiros Member Posts: 2
    I'm trying to download unfinished business from here - http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=blogcategory&id=101&Itemid=80/ - but the download is running at only a couple hundred bytes per second, and usually crashes a few minutes in. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180

The one.
    The only.
    That Paladin of Tyr.

Dear gods.

Why would you do this to us?

Whatever did we do to deserve such cruel and unusual punishment?

*sobs hysterically into my cup of coffee*

Lol.
    isn't she like 15? I dont care how mature she is, I couldn't do it lol

SCARY_WIZARD
  • FoggyFoggy Member Posts: 297
    Version 3 of Kelsey with full compatibility with BGII: EE have been released on PPG http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=81&Itemid=66
    StoneSwordsDrugar
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Oh, bravo - that's considered one of the best NPC mods and I know a lot of people have been looking forward to having Kelsey in their party...
This discussion has been closed.