Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Calmar:
    Iknorite?
  • CoryNewb said:

Lol inorite? I don't have any plans to play with dorn or hexxat for a few weeks at least, but I've been exposed to spoilers...oh well. Make sure if your meme has a spoiler to put in the hide brackets please.

This entire thread is a spoiler, and it even says so in the title...
    SassyGoldElfButtercheeseCrevsDaakFoggy
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Personally, I feel that Hexxat is turning out to be one of the most interesting NPCs in the game. I'm as straight as they come, but I'm not bothered one bit by the fact that Hexxat isn't.
    JuliusBorisovjackjackAyiekie
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    good, im glad she doesn't go for guy characters, because im getting bored and annoyed with computer romances, and couldn't be bothered, although jaheira's is the best just for the fact that she can get a couple coo items along the way ( ring of wizardry, right on )
    FoggyCrevsDaak
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    Mungri said:

An idea I just had. Took ages of rapidly pausing the video to find a funneh face.

it should have been the rock

• WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    XerxesV said:

Priceless!
    I only wish we had a use for that note, it's one of my favorite items in the game!

sarevok57CrevsDaak
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645

Mungri said:

An idea I just had. Took ages of rapidly pausing the video to find a funneh face.

it should have been the rock

Why? Surely you understand the reference to that picture and the comment?

• KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Well, I can see how one might think it's "boring"... They are a fighter and don't realize that you attack like 3 times per round and the animation swings like 6-7 times per round making it look like it's just missing most of the time.
    booinyoureyesQuartzdiggerb
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    My boyfriend thinks it's boring because he hates point-and-click style gameplay. To each his own, man. :/
    Quartz
  • pekirtpekirt Member Posts: 111
    bengoshi said:
    "Okay so in the interest of full disclosure I have never played Dungeons and Dragons before. "

One can safely say that s/he wasn't in the intended demographic of this game.
  • SassyGoldElfSassyGoldElf Member Posts: 73
    Mungri said:

Oh my god I JUST got this... I'm clearly more tired this week than I thought.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Adul
    Oh my Bhaal, you know Sacred :'D I love you :'3
    Adullolien
This discussion has been closed.