Skip to content

Hexxat is missing

m3monsterm3monster Member Posts: 2
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
I am playing BG2 EE on windows 8 through steam. I am on chapter 6, and I have killed all the slavers in the Copper Cornet.

As I was playing the game I never found Hexxat, but I wanted her in my party. So I looked online and found that she is supposed to be behind the stairs in the Copper Cornet. However, when I went looking she was not there, nor could I locate her in any other portion of the Cornet. I even looked around the outside of the building and checked in the graveyard just to make sure that she did not move there later in the game or something.

Is this a bug or is she simply inaccessible later in the game or some such? If that is the case is there a way to manually add her to my party because I am about 70 hours of questing into the game so far and REALLY don't want to restart the game just to play with one character.
Post edited by LiamEsler on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    She's inaccessible past Chapter 4. Unfortunately there's no variable you can set; she'd just leave the party.
  • m3monsterm3monster Member Posts: 2
    Well that sucks. Thanks for the help.
  • JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
    Is the only way to keep Hexxat as an NPC to keep her in the party through Chapter 4 and beyond? Can I complete the first part of her quest, then go through Chapter 4 and the Underdark without her and come back and complete her quest later?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Jidokwon said:

Is the only way to keep Hexxat as an NPC to keep her in the party through Chapter 4 and beyond? Can I complete the first part of her quest, then go through Chapter 4 and the Underdark without her and come back and complete her quest later?

I think you can, just as with all other quests.