Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Corrupted Item Descriptions

I have a small issue at the moment and I think I have figured out what the cause is.....unfortunately I am not sure how to resolve it.

I used EE Keeper to edit a save game. I wasn't looking to cheat - I actually did this just after the intro dungeon. I had rolled a Sorcerer and decided I actually wanted to play as a Mage instead. I didn't want to run the dungeon again. That worked however I don't think I selected BG2EE in EE Keeper and I think that caused the items in the game to have their descriptions corrupted.

For some reason about 60% of the items don't have their correct description. They instead have dialog text relating to Haer'Dalis instead. I thought this was a bug and would get picked up in the first patch - unfortunately it didn't.

At this stage I am into ToB and don't want to restart. Is there anyway I can fix this issue?

Is there anything else that might be causing it other than me editing the savegame with EE Keeper?

Comments