Baxyratty
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    Agreed :)
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    GemHound
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited December 2013
    has it really been that bad?

regardless ive said everything I want to say on the matter hopefully it will clear up a bit from now on
  • AkihikoAkihiko Member Posts: 213
    Akihiko

Thanks for this. I'm all up for debate, and it's pretty frustrating to see so many topics get closed off because of the direction some people take it.
    Quartz
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    edited December 2013
    Definitely signed.

Marceror (evil, but civil about it)
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaak[Deleted User]
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Alexisisinneed of a signature.
    jackjackSCARY_WIZARDFredjo
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    This bhaalspawn agrees, let the children of bhaal make peace in these forums! (Then violently murder each for the throne of bhaal:))
    CrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Booinyoureyes

I'm new to these parts, but I think it is important to note that a lot of people disagreed about Hexxat and other issues and managed to keep things very civil. There will always be some angry people on the internet, but lets do our best to ignore them and pay more attention to discussing tgese issues with the many other decent people on this forum.
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakStarflower2525
  • Signed.

-Cyteen
  • ChorazyGlusChorazyGlus Member Posts: 151
    ChorazyGlus

Veni, Vidi, Signed.
    CrevsDaak
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    GamingFreak will not shirk his duties in regards to the rules! No sir! No shirking to be done here!.
  • enneractenneract Member Posts: 187
    I already know that I'm not allowed to disagree with anyone on the internet. The use of reason is often quite offensive, apparently.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Boo and Montresor_SP stand ready!
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaak
  • JohnSmith921030JohnSmith921030 Member Posts: 10
    Agreed.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Agreed. Tearing each other's eyes out is bad.

(If you can't get away with it.)
  • ImperatorImperator Member Posts: 154
    Imperator
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    Pecca
  • Artificial_sunlight signs
  • RajickRajick Member Posts: 207
    Rajick excepts this and wholeheartedly agrees although blood does make the grass grow.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    cmk24
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I haven't played with Hexxat, and I have not been reading threads about her in an attempt to avoid spoilers in case I decide to use her eventually, so this whole thing comes as a bit of a surprise to me.

However, even though I have not been reading or posting in threads about Hexxat, I agree wholeheartedly that we should all want to maintain the spirit of civility and friendship that we have been enjoying here.

BelgarathMTH
    Drugar
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Signed with both my arms and my legs.
    [Deleted User]
  • DeviijaDeviija Member Posts: 37
    Deviija.

And yeah, the Dorn bigotry bash was terrible much the same before this. This may not be the pits of BSN, but there certainly seems some overlap when these 'discussions' around Dorn and Clara crop up. But thank you for the post, it is much needed. Hopefully things can be better.
    QuartzSCARY_WIZARD
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    Crev'Sindir Daak'Huinar, Lord of Chaos, agrees with the terms settled by @Dee.

Also, I will contribute to the common Order by being a Ranger of Law, by Tracking one by one those that break the Law. "I AM VHAILOR". "NO MERCY". all those things, since I am LE (I am almost every single alignment :P).
    JuliusBorisov
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Dee said:

...I've spoken proudly about the high level of discourse that populates these forums in the past; I think that as a community, you have all helped to create a welcoming environment for both new and old players, and even for people who don't enjoy the games at all. You've shown compassion for Android users, waiting more than a year for the opportunity to play the games on their tablets; you've shown understanding for international players, waiting months upon months for their needed translations; you've shown patience and optimism for the developers, working hard to bring patches in a timely manner despite a collection of roadblocks (both developmental and external) that would give the Doctor pause...

@Dee Well-stated. I didn't see these discussions, as I haven't gotten BG2:EE yet, and therefore don't want spoilers. I will say that all the nice stuff you said implies that you don't read any of my posts, but that's okay. I'll let you think I am part of high-level discourse and become ego-stroked by accident!

• FafnirFafnir Member Posts: 232
    edited December 2013
    Fafnir

... does it really count as signing if it's your nick? :P
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Nonnahswriter~

Because when I eventually play through Hexxat's quest, I'll probably also find my opinions on the matter, and will wisely keep my mouth shut.
  • Dragonfolk2000Dragonfolk2000 Member Posts: 377
    Dragonfolk2000