Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

#7190 Resurrection bug on party NPCs (so far Anomen and Rasaad) BG2 SoA

RevanchistRevanchist Member Posts: 4
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
1. At one point in the game, Anomen died on me and I had to resurrect him. Once I did, he automatically said to me that we needed to see his sister with all haste. I was puzzled, since I had already completed his questline and he was already a knight. A "week" later, he randomly got angry and left the party. I double-checked and went to his house again in a prior reload to him leaving, and found nothing-triggered nothing. Now I can't use him without him leaving almost immediately. Help, Please!

2. During Rasaad's questline (the battle at the temple in SoA), he died. I won the battle- and revived him and he returned to his initial map dialogue of "how should we proceed," saying nothing on how Algoroth escaped and such. The quest entry shows nothing and when he talks the journal entry reflects what he said.

These are the only bugs I've encountered and they are game-breaking to me. Please help.

Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments