Skip to content

flail of ages - 5 heads....ruined

2»

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

nano said:

There's only one fix - add more heads!!

Flail of Ages +6: magic head. +2 magic damage, sets your attacks to 10. There, free action is not so bad after all, is it?
    Flail of Ages +7: troll head. Any troll's head will do. Gives regeneration but the terrible smell reduces your charisma to 3.
    Flail of Ages +8: cabbage head. Can be eaten if you get hungry. Not likely, with the troll head.
    Flail of Ages +9: your head. The ultimate weapon, but you must remove your own head to forge it. It's totally worth it, though, and not fatal at all. This message brought to you by Melissan, who has only your best interests at heart.

@nano Before adding your own head on the flail, you have to replace your head with the Head of Vecna.

:-D
    MODS I BROKE THE LIKE BUTTONS AGAIN :(
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Quartz we are both friends and gnomes!
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    I'm going to put this thread in the "important safety tip" category. I'm not saying that I wouldn't add the fifth head after reading this thread, but at least I would soberly consider my options before doing so! Thanks for the heads up folks.
  • RazaDelromRazaDelrom Member Posts: 149
    Who needs haste anyways? Didn't Hollywood tell you that any fighting worthwhile is done in slowmotion?