Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Special Abilities (high level) missing

dedouzdedouz Member Posts: 6
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hi all,
the high level special abilities (i.e. Summon Deva) are missing in my special abilities bar.

It happens in ToB with my charname (Cleric, 23). I've just choose Implosion after leveling up, but the ability is not available. I have Boom of Lathander, Hold Undead, Slayer Change and Pocket Plane.. and nothing more.

Same happens with Jahiera (two special abilities should appear), while Keldorn and Valygar are working fine.

I don't know if it's a bug, or maybe i can't find the right buttons location to activate the spell?
Any suggestion?

thanks
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited December 2013
    The spells are located in the priest's or druid's spell scroll and not in the special abilities bar. They must be memorized as level 7 spells. Only paladins cast summon deva from their special abilities bar. The druid HLA shapeshift abilities are in the special abilities area as well.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @Troodon80 this is most likely not an issue.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @dedouz, can you provide clarification in reference to @Tresset's post? It sounds straightforward enough, but I don't want to move this before getting that confirmation.
  • dedouzdedouz Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2013
    Ok, so the HLA are in the spell books, thank @Tresset for your answer.

So - please correct me if i'm wrong - when i level up, i have to choose one HLA, that will be written on my spellbook. After, i have to memorize it, like any other spell. Right?

And what about the fighter HLA that i picked up for Jahiera (druid/fighter), still not showing? Is it work as intended?

• dedouzdedouz Member Posts: 6
    I don't remember well, i seemed to have chosen some fighter HLA (like whirlwind o similar).
    Anyway, its' not so bad, i will wait for the next level up to make some test. I'll come back if the abilities won't show up in the right way!

Thank you all for answering me