Skip to content

Closed for the Holidays

2»

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited December 2013
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Merry Christmas everyone and may a new year brings you the whole new adventures along the Sword Coast and the provinces of Amn!
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Enjoy your well-earned break, guys.
  • DarkDoggDarkDogg Member Posts: 598
    merry christmas and happy new year
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278

What? Beamdog has promised waffles for their customers? Woho! When do I get my waffle! I received none!!!

We're still waiting for the horses and mounts promised for v1.2!!!

Happy holidays Beamdog! :)

Have a nice one!!

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    ...and a "belated" merry Christmas from me as well!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Merry Christmas!

• RB178RB178 Member Posts: 25
    Hey guys, thanks for sending me that waffle for xmas, it was very tasty and much appreciated. Also, thanks for a fantastic year full of old/new adventuring!

A waffle to your health and happy new year!
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    RB178 said:

Hey guys, thanks for sending me that waffle for xmas, it was very tasty and much appreciated. Also, thanks for a fantastic year full of old/new adventuring!

A waffle to your health and happy new year!

What?! I received no waffles! Not even a biscuit!

This is unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE I SAY!

*Mumbles about favouritism for new forum users and customers over loyal 'veterans', Lawful folks, and Brits*
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

And thanks for taking this break. Y'all need it!
  • Wonderboy2402Wonderboy2402 Member Posts: 121
    Happy holidays to the BGEE team and to everyone. I think you guys did remarkable job on both games and I look forward to see what direction you go in 2014.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Happy holidays to the BGEE team and to everyone. I think you guys did remarkable job on both games and I look forward to see what direction you go in 2014.

Sure their direction is to the FUTURE, maybe some people think of it as something good, but, have in mind that if the world wide population don't decreases by a 20%, by 2100 the world will be like the level 1313.
  • Out2lunchOut2lunch Member Posts: 57
    Hope you all had a good holiday break...

Note that you are all back in the office anticancer we can get a full in depth statement on where #android is at, and what is still needing to be done. We know you don't do dates but a full update would be really nice.