Skip to content

[DUPE 7107] - Viconia Romance (Continual Talking Bug)

2»

Comments

• TheostanzinTheostanzin Member Posts: 53
    even after that, she won't shut up
    think I know what it is. Viconia needs to make a comment about Phaere and it has to be made in the Underdark. This also worked for me when I went back to a save right before leaving the Underdark.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Yeah, normally that issue occurs if the character dies and the local variables are erased, but in this case it is probably caused by fiddling with the console. I'll take a look, it's probably something to do with an incorrect variable and so the script fires as though she should initiate dialogue, but there is no dialogue associated with the given local.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    CrevsDaak said:

Wait a minute, getting a massage kills the romance but killing her doesn't?

Who gave you a massage? I think you kill the romance if you sleep with Phaere (you also kill the romance with Aerie this way, Jaheira don't seems too bothered about this).
    btw Aerie will always end it, Viconia will never care, and Jaheira will end it unless you choose the correct dialogue options to tell her you were forced to and had no choice
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Gate70 said:

Load the save game which has had CHAPTER set back from 6 to 5.
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",6)

My bad!! How is that I did not realize that!! Oh god, I don't know what is happening with me, I've missed that *facepalm*.
    EDIT: I should start to care about chapter numbers....... Really, in my first run I was confused because I've skipped the Sughahain Island.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Moving to Not an Issue as duplicate of 7107.
    I am now having a similar problem with Jaheira not shutting up in Throne of Bhaal although I am romancing Aerie. This never happened to me before.
  • FischerFischer Member Posts: 3
    I had the exact same problem with viconia after phaere, BUT, before that, I had already finnished my romance with viconia and just asked her to continue in my party. And when I "played" with phaere ( or not, because I tried all options, including be promised to another) Viconia just starts to loop on these dialogs, I tried everything, to kill after, before, to separate her, noting worked...
    Then, I started to try this cluaconsole, because I already used it when had the same problem with dorn in the underworld.
    I tried the CLUAConsole: SetGlobal('ViconiaRomanceActive','Global',2), no results.
    So, i dont know why, i tried to change the last number... And when I made

CLUAConsole: SetGlobal('ViconiaRomanceActive','Global',0), it worked!!!

But can someone tell if this will have some consequece in the future? Cause I dont know what changes with the numbers....

Thanks!