Skip to content

Solar Bug

This is the second time this bug has hit me. Played thru Shadows Of Amn and started Throne Of Bhaal. Took out Illaserra and her gang and was transported to the pocket plane, but again nothing happens. All Solar says is "i am here" and now im buggered again and cant go any further. Any ideas

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    You mean that Sarevok doesn't appear after she leaves?
  • burnmasterburnmaster Member Posts: 13
    Solar doesnt leave, and doesnt even talk to me. Nothing happens at all. If i talk to Solar all she says is "i am here"
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Something may be screwing with her dialog. Do you have any mods?
    The first time around i had no mods installed and this happened after i killed Yaga Shura. Started a brand new game with 2-3 mods installed now its stuck again at Illasera.
    even uninstalled all mods, still no go
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @burnmaster,

Do you have a Shadows of Amn 'Final' saved game that you can upload for us to take a look at?
    yep attached
    did this as well, uninstalled game completely and reinstalled with latest version, no mods. this time loaded the game from my save and solar did as she should have. trouble is now, once i killed Gromnir, Melissan doesnt appear after he killed. :(
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @burnmaster, I didn't have any problems with Gromnir when using your save game. Do you have a save game from just prior to engaging Gromnir? Just in case you made different choices to the ones I made (doing quests, for example; my test was static and went straight to where Gromnir was without doing much in the way of side-quests).
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @burnmaster have you done any types of edits?
    @Troodon80 Sorry i dont have any saves prior to just before Gromnir. I'll load the final save again and do what you did as before i did alot of side quests first.
    @CrevsDaak no types of edits were done