Skip to content

#7504 [TOB DORN] -ToB Dorn does not have Blackguard immunities and has incorrect number of abilities

SmilerSmiler Member Posts: 13
edited February 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
The version of Dorn Il-Khan that you can summon from the Fate Spirit at the start of Throne of Bhaal does not have his kit's immunities to Level Drain or Fear (and can thus by turned by evil clerics like Viconia) and has two castings of Absorb Health (he should only ever have one) and two uses of Poison Weapon (at 12th level he should have three).

BG:EE and BG2:EE versions of Dorn all have the correct immunities and number of abilities, as does Dorn if imported into ToB directly from a BG2:EE save.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Do you have any mods/done any edits? Dorn seems OK if I summon him in ToB in my game.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited February 2014
    @Smiler: Assuming you don't have any mods installed, can you upload a saved game so we can take a look?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Did he fall?
    Loub
  • SmilerSmiler Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2014
    @Illydth - Save attached, no mods installed. I've repeated this a few times with different characters with the same result. Levelling up and resting have had no effect. I took a quick look at the character in Shadowkeeper and he has nothing listed under the "Innate" tab (where "Absorb Health", "Aura of Despair" and "Poison Weapon" are supposed to be) and his "Affects" tab is missing all reference to his innate immunities.
    @Tresset - No, his class was still listed as "Blackguard" rather than "Fallen Blackguard".

EDIT: Incomplete save file removed.
    Post edited by Smiler on
    @Smiler we need all the folder where that file was in, the .GAM and the .SAV besides all the other things so I can load it in my game.
  • SmilerSmiler Member Posts: 13
    @CrevsDaak - Ah, apologies. Re-uploaded.
    edited February 2014
    @smiler I see, I've tried it myself with a different PC and the same happened. Maybe this happens with the premade PCs?
    EDIT: it happens all the time :/ happened now with my PC imported from my SoA run.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I can also confirm this issue. I will make a report.

@Illydth @Troodon80 reported as 7504-C.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited February 2014
    Edit: After a quick discussion, we're keeping this one open on 7504 as it is different from 6691. Thanks @Tresset.
    Post edited by Illydth on