Skip to content

Boo's NPC Polls Part 8: Who's is your Favorite Fighter?

2»

Comments

• toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    Clearly Sarevok has the best stats, but it takes a while to get him so I don't want to talk about him. Plus, I knew he would be in first place so I decided to give my vote to someone who I wanted to get second.
    Mazzy is cool. Khalid is not as cool as I want him to be. I only played Dorn once to complete his story and probably won't ever again.
  • CaradocCaradoc Member Posts: 92
    I seem to be having a soft spot for Mazzy, but she deserves it.
  • casualtcasualt Member Posts: 35
    Khalid is the only good aligned straight fighter available, so screw you kaigan.

• ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Sarevok, with no second thought.
    Loved him in BG1. Love him even more in ToB.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Saveoursock, is a favourite...

But Dorn and the undead... is like a movie title... or something...

So for this reason, this undead gnome votes Dorn.

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Honestly, this was my easiest choice of all the polls.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Shar-Teel.
    -A fun substitute for Minsc, with no strings attached.
    -I share baggage towards my father, so despite my vastly different moral outlook, I can empathize with her in some respects.
    -We both hate Eldoth Kron!
    -Fun romance in BG I NPC Project, from Gibberlings 3.
    -You can dual her into your own specialized Thief!
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    Rasaad, for pretty much the same reasons @Flashburn mentioned. Plus, the romance was heart-wrenching and gave me serious FEELS :(
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited February 2014
    If I were really there doing this stuff, I feel that Khalid is probably the one I would want along for the ride personality-wise. And his fighting skills are more than adequate--he's actually a damn good fighter. I don't experience any higher rate of morale failures with him than any other character that's hanging by a thread with scant HP. It means putting up with Jaheira's bossiness (although that is easier for me to take when she is coupled with Khalid). But the two of them are the ones that Gorion told me to seek out and trust, so there's a kind of connection to Gorion there as well.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Best, or best-liked? Sarevok is a death machine, pure and simple.
  • uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
    I was extremely bummed that I couldn't use Khalid in BG2. He was my second most reliable unit, and despite only being a fighter, actually rounded out my team perfectly.
  • LuftwaffeLuftwaffe Member Posts: 8
    Sarevok, by quite a big margin.