Skip to content

Shandyr's Tomb: A place to meet with fellow Necromancers to discuss anything related to Undead.

1235»

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Shandyr said:

Ah yes! Would be a shame if some magic couldn't resolve this problem.

*puts on a magical belt on Anduin*

There you go. You should be just Awong's type now :)

Preferably add some illusion magic to make him/her/it seem a little less decomposed. But would @Anduin really want to start a relationship based on a lie?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin takes belt off, looks at himself. Anduin puts belt on, looks at herself. No discernable difference is apparent... Anduin shrugs*

This lady corpse needs some sexy time!
    @Awong124 said:

Preferably add some illusion magic to make him/her/it seem a little less decomposed.

*gasp*

How dare you! I am perfectly preserved!

*Anduin slaps @Awong124 in the face...*

A real necrophiliac would love every desiccated bit of me! Loose, falling off bits of skin and all!

*Anduin takes belt off*

Oh well. Back to the bachelor padamyd...

lolien
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    The belt is cursed, you can't take it off whenever you want.

Maybe I'm not a true necrophiliac then...
    Anduin[Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    lolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin collects the shard of Broccoflower, carrying the essence of the dead lord @Shandyr‌ *

The quest continues... I will find the 10 shards of Broccoflower or die in the attempt!

*Anduin, looks at the shard of Broccoflower, a green radiance lights up his grey face in a sickly green, a dreamy look appears on his face*

It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little green thing.

*The Broccoflower bites Anduins finger off*

Little green **stard!

*Anduin throws Shard into his backpack*

CrevsDaak[Deleted User]lolien
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Gah, they are everywhere!
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaaklolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    No shadows, ghosts, wraiths, banshees here? I raise my word for incorporeal spirits! They have tended to be neglected beings. Such a shame!
    JuliusBorisovjackjack
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    Techncially speaking a vampire's personality changes because they are under the command of their sire. If their sire is destroyed or they're released because their sire can't control any more spawn and want to make a new one, they typically face an existential crisis as their old personality and all the deeds they've done as a vampire merge together. A lot typically suicide themselves out of guilt, but others embrace the change because they feel they're too far gone to bother even feeling guilty over it, or they had leanings towards evil to begin with and simply don't care.

And Liches all eventually go insane (though does tend to take around 1000 years or so before they start to decline if they were reasonably sound of mind when they first became one). Hell most were pretty far gone before they became Liches to begin with. And for a lot of reasons, mostly due to their magics weaking overtime and allowing them to slowly deteriorate mentally. Or otherwise, because they've been so long cut away from Mortality that their entire outlook has shifted into a completely unrecognizable mind-set to what most would consider sane. Or the ones who've begun the process of becoming a Demi-Lich, their connection to their body begins to weaken as they spend more and more time as a spirit exploring the cosmos with the Liches you fighting being mostly just their shells acting on a sort of auto-pilot.
    lolien