Skip to content

[Known 7175] Hexxat Korkorran Bug

BeatnizzleBeatnizzle Member Posts: 5
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hey I'm hoping someone can help me with this. When I confront Korkorran and defeat him it goes through the cutscene with L congratulating Hexxat then telling her to await Cabrina. Then he casts a spell and the screen goes black. After a few seconds we reappear right where we were and i'm still stuck in a cutscene. I can't move, cant access anything, just stuck sitting there watching my party waiting around with Korkorran forever.

Here is my save file.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I don't see the save showing.
    Pocket Plane... @Troodon80 found a way to store the [X:Y] locations of each character in the PP when editing the save but I guess that it has nothing to do.

There are several PP variables, I don't know them but by common sense I can say that there are at least 4, 2 or 3 excluding the challenge's variables, but my guess is that you gain the PP Ability when you complete the first challenge so maybe that challenge variable triggers that... Gonna take a look.
    here we have the variables of a ToB endgame, just the ones from the PP as an area, the game isn't EE anyway.
  • BeatnizzleBeatnizzle Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the help guys. I ended up firing up some earlier saves and redoing the quest and that time it worked. Not particularly sure why or what changed but it didn't do it.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Gate70, this was previously reported here, I think (I've taken some time to go back and make sure I at least read every report). Did you get a chance to look into this? If not, I will do so tomorrow.
    @Troodon80 I'll take a look.
    Troodon80
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    All right. I'll look tomorrow.
    Gate70 said:

I looked but couldn't see anything obvious.

When I tried the, after killing the Lich/Necromancer, he gets auto-resurrected and he talks to you, he tells you to wait for Cabrina and tries to teleport you to the Pocket Plane, the screen goes black but nothing happens, the screen turns back into normal and the Cut-scene mode does not end and nothing happens, so basically it stucks you there.