Skip to content

Terrific Forum

CallirgosCallirgos Member Posts: 105
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic
Really. This is a nice forum. A great job with the buttons too.

I usually don't pay attention to those things but they're very nice, and somehow feel balduresque.

Fun stuff :)
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    As far as game communities go this is probably the most pleasant one I've stumbled across so far. And yeah the forum itself from a technical perspective is quite neat too even if a bit simplistic (I like having all manner of formatting buttons myself cause I'm lazy), the colours scheme works quite well.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    edited March 2014
    From helpfulness and quality of the majority of posts the only other community that I know that came close was the good old Stars! strategy game newsgroup. I was running windows 95 on a Pentium 1 / 150 at that time... :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    We really need to adopt our own vegetable...
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    Anduin said:

While some transient prefer broccoli for some odd reason, I say we should adopt the turnip, as a homage to the most awesome gnome in the series.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Loub said:

Anduin said:

While some transient prefer broccoli for some odd reason, I say we should adopt the turnip, as a homage to the most awesome gnome in the series.
    But... But what about the omnipotent Cauli?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I agree about this forum, mostly because of its inhabitants. The only other forum I sometimes comment on is imdb, and it has crazy people there. Well, we have crazy people to, but they are creative, likeable, amusing and often nutritious with lots of fiber.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Anduin said:

Turnips are loved by all D&D gnomes... No something for us... The BGEE fans...

As you already know...

The Cauli, a race of vegetables so pure and good they are sometimes referred to as the flowers of the culinary world are led against the forces of evil by Queen Ester. They are opposed by the forces of King Kog, who with the fallen putrid masses of despair, are named after the demon they signed a deadly pack with, Broccoli.

Today Cauliflower and Broccoli still war...

What side of the dinner table are you on?

The side that has Steak on it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    My eyes! AIIIEEE!!!

Curse you Shandyr. Curse you to the 7th circle of hell! Here I was all "oooh, upcoming pictures of one of the best things ever, steak" and then... veggies.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Silverstar I can save you!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Shandyr said:

ajwz said:

I'm hungry

You must gather your steaks before eating something.
    And cook them, because... Meat is better when roasted!
    Ok, I won't post anymore steak images.
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Hmm why BG won't let player eat some gourmet stuff like steak above. Well of course there are plenty to drink in tavern however why not eatery.