Skip to content

PC and NPC portraits reverted to a default fighter portrait

While playing through BP2, I encountered an issue where all character portraits in my party other than my main character (Inquisitor) revert to that of a default fighter portrait that comes with the game when I used custom portraits. Also, when I initiate dialogue with any NPC, they also now have that portrait. I am not using any mods with the game.

Screenshot of what I am talking about: http://imgur.com/8DrPTYR

It is not a big issue for me personally because I don't care much about the NPC portraits, and I can just change the PC portraits manually from the customization menu.

I attached a relevant save and the portraits for all of my party members I was using if this will help at all. Portraits 1,3,4,5,6 correspond to those party members, respectively, while the fcM portrait was for my 2nd member.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Do you have any mods installed? How many files do you have in your portraits folder? Have you done any edits? Could you upload a saved game please? thanks in advice!
  • Leviathan07Leviathan07 Member Posts: 9
    I am not using any mods. I did have quite a few portraits in my folder (maybe like 30? I recently deleted quite a few). Sorry, I forgot to attach my save.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Leviathan07, at what point did you notice this? Does this also happen in the standard game (not Black Pits)?
  • Leviathan07Leviathan07 Member Posts: 9
    @Troodon80 - I've only played the Black Pits, not the main adventure. I guess it started when I was using custom portraits, but I added quite a few when I started using them.

@Gate70 - I created it in the documents folder.