Skip to content

EE Keeper on ipad?

2»

Comments

• Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 158
    Pibaro said:

Did they mention a dragon? Now it's time to go to the dragon's lair.

They say "we have nothing more to discuss"
    And the 2 traders only wanna sell stuff :S

They dont mentioned dragon :(

And now i have another problem... On another acc, i entered a portal together with some guys wich was actors. After i cleared out everything raelis shai never teleported, she just keept on giving me 45k xp... So my monk is now lvl 40 and im stuck O_o xD
    How can i teleport out?
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    @Gel87‌ This is a known bug.
    Check here:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25819/7163-core-astral-prison-bug-cant-leave

The fix is a cluaconsole command, but you have an ipad, so you can't cluaconsole...
    I don't know if you can solve this with EEKeeper...
    Try asking in that topic.
    I got out, i killed this other guy then she teleported :)
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    They shoukd have given you a light gem with which you can go to Adalon's lair (left fork across the bridge where you were ambushed by the drow party).
    I may have missed something in this thread, But I actually have just edited my iPad savegame with EEKEEPER with the only help of:
    - iPad with BG2EE installed
    - a PC with iFunbox Installed (and without BG2EE installed)

Maybe all of this was already evident to anyone and that's why nobody mentioned this (As I said I may have missed this), but..... here's what I did:

1) I connected my iPad to a PC using iFunbox (somewhere there's a guide on how to do this).
    2) I copied the whole "Baldur's Gate II.app" directory from my iPad to my PC
    3) I copied a savegame from my iPad to my PC.
    4) I downloaded and launched EEkeeper 1.0.2.3
    5) I configured EEKEEPER with the path of my brand new "Baldur's Gate II.app" directory on my PC
    6) most important thing.... when you open again eekeeper, press the BGIIEE button!!!!!! (Guess what? Whithout this you won't be able to select the savegame :D )
    7) Select the savegame folder by browsing....
    8) edit the savegame
    9) copy the savegame in the iPad using again iFunbox

As I said it's so obvious that I wonder if you all knew this and didn't tell me :D
    The point is that I have BG2EE on my PC, but I also have a PC without it installed, and I wanted to check if I could use that PC for eekeeper.
    Yes I Can!!!!
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Problem I find: step 7

I browse and choose the save folder but nothing happens.
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Anyway, easy solution for that...

Now, as I can not open the .exe of the Subraces mod in a Mac, is there a way I can import an item to EEKeeper? Like the Drow Bans.
    Skaffen said:

They shoukd have given you a light gem with which you can go to Adalon's lair (left fork across the bridge where you were ambushed by the drow party).

I found it now^^ Was to dark on ipad ;D Im long way into Throne of Baal now on my pc :D

• iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Troodon80 said:

Edit: also, I have not read through all of Apples' terms and conditions extensively, but if it is in any way similar to the Google Play Store, they do not allow programs that alter the 'content' of another application. Saved games would classify as content generated by the Baldur's Gate application, and so programs that modify that would be against the terms of service.

You can't use an app to modify the contents of a different app. You can, however, export a document from app A to app B and edit it there. I'm not sure if there is a way to export the edited save back to BGEE though.
    @iKrivetko‌
    yes you can!!!!
    You can modify everything in the library folder of the iPad.
    In library folder you have save, character, portraits etc.
    The only very important thing you can't modify is the dialog.tlk :((((
    So you can edit the savegame (in your PC or MAC) and export in your iPad.
    As I said, I could easily use eeKeeper to modify my iPad savegame.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    I know that, and that's completely irrelevant in regards to what I'm talking about.
    Pibaro
    Sorry, i misunderstood.
    You're talking about an eekeeper who can put edited savegame directly in iPad...
    I thought you were wondering if yoy can do that manually.