Skip to content

Forum Folks as joinable BG NPCs

This is based in @Shandyr's idea from a loooooong while ago.

@booinyoureyes
Race: Hamster/Human lycanthrope
Class: Bard
Kit: Unkitted
Special Abilities: May be liked by lots of people, may get insane amount of likes each day and may store things on his cheeks.
Level: 11

@Dee
Race: Wombat
Class: Administrator/Moderator/Beta Tester/Member/BGEE Team Member (Multi-class that is not usable by PCs).
Kit: Shadowdeeanswers
Special Abilities: Immune to Death, may cast Ban User an unlimited time each day, may Close Threads, may Promote and has a CHA score over 25 (27 to be precise).
Level: 50/50/50/51/50

@Heindrich
Race: Human
Class: Fighter/Mage/Moderator
Kit: Kensai/Role-player
Special Abilities: may cast Ban User an unlimited amount of times each day, may Close Threads, may Promote, may use Kai ability, may tell powergamers that they should change their playing style.
Level: 7/19/24

@Anduin
Race: Undead (was Gnome in life)
Class: Cleric/Mage
Kit: Priest of Kyuss/Necromancer
Special Abilities: Hates Lathander, may be re-mummified for free every 2,5 centuries, may not eat broccoli, may be graced by Cauli.
Level: 31/29

Everything on this thread is made jokingly, no offense of any kind should be taken from it.

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Why am I only level 11??????????
    lol
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Woooo! I broke the multi/dual-class rule for Bards!
    I love breaking the mold.
    And as @Anduin can tell you, mold is no minor foe…
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Shandyr said:

CrevsDaak said:

Does this imply anything of any sort?
    Yeah, I could be mistaken, and maybe he does not care that much either way...
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    Mummies have NEITHER gender in BG. :)
    @booinyoureyes‌ his natural awesomeness is too low (or just not denoted), and his hammer should also be +5 vs Constructs :P
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Anduin said:

Firstly, as a Mummie, most people refer to me as it.

As in... Aaagh! It's a Mummie!

Secondly, its been 6000 years since I have checked the contents of my underpants, and my memory is not quite what it was...

Somehow, this sentence reminds me of a certain song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

To be fair, most mummies don't have a pelvis anymore, let alone a nether region. But it could be worse. Just think about those poor demilich sods for instance.
    @booinyoureyes‌ you have to give Lore (Michael Moorcock Novels) to @Metalloman too, I've been PM'ing with him about Stormbringer in the BG:EE engine a lot, he me gave lots of nice suggestions.
    And I like female breasts a lot, maybe two lots... who knows...
    Oh, and add Long Sword, since 1) I practice fencing 2) It's my favorite weapon.
    And as a Quasit I use daggers.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Well yeah, Michael Moorcock is one of my favourite writers, if not the best one! ;D
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    done!
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Pecca said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but my Mummy is a woman.
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282

Pecca said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but my Mummy is a woman.
    All I know is that on my bottom it says 'Made in Malaysia'. My mummy could be anyone working in a factory over there. I was sent away and bought as a present for some boy in the UK who tied a very small parachute to me and kept dropping me out the window because he'd seen it in Short Circuit. The parachute didn't help at all.
    @Tresset‌
    Race: Human
    Class: Wild Mage 20/Druid 16 (sorry, druid progression table messing over there)/Beta-Tester 18.
    Alignment: Neutral Good/Lawful Neutral
    Skills: Scientific Lore (Animals)-71 an Awareness (BG(2):EE bugs)-94.
    Special Abilities: may shapeshift into a Mantis Shrimp once per day for a CHA score of 26 and may find ways to reproduce engine bugs once a year.
    Notes: the person that Crevs agrees the most with, if he remains active he is a great person to be a moderator.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    CrevsDaak said:

Everything on this thread is made jokingly, no offense of any kind should be taken from it.

I find this talk of mummies very offensive, because... Ehh, Mumm-Ra, Thunder Cats...I don't know. :(

FUN POLICE COMING THROUGH
    WEEEOOOWEEEOOOWWEEEOOOO
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

Background: comedic bilingual miniature demon with a penchant for chaos. Skilled at crafting and editing items for fellow forum members inside his magical forge of Near Infinity. Prone to random chatter, losing his spellbook during roleplay and power gaming. Invents new spells during conversations that are remarkably useful for obscure situations. Eats spambots for breakfast. Likes breasts. A lot.

@CrevsDaak‌, this is going to be on your tombstone.
    CrevsDaak said:

@booinyoureyes‌ you have to give Lore (Michael Moorcock Novels) to @Metalloman too, I've been PM'ing with him about Stormbringer in the BG:EE engine a lot, he me gave lots of nice suggestions.
    And I like female breasts a lot, maybe two lots... who knows...
    Oh, and add Long Sword, since 1) I practice fencing 2) It's my favorite weapon.
    And as a Quasit I use daggers.

And if you're fencing with a longsword you need to have a talk with your Instructor :P