Skip to content

The Thieves of the Coast, an SCS No/Minimal Reload playthrough with a band of rogues

BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
edited December 2014 in Challenges and Playthroughs
Dear reader, welcome to yet another "Let's Play" thread by my hand. This time the story is about Lenno Luckyhand, a mischievous but certainly not evil Halfling Swashbuckler.

Lenno was given his surname by the Candlekeep Watchers he often invites in the evenings to have a few ales with him and to play some cards at Winthrop’s Inn. Unlike the Watchers, Lenno himself isn’t a big drinker, but he’ll make sure that his friends’ cups are never empty. At the end of the day, the gold always goes to Lenno, much to his inebriated friends’ amusement. Little did they know, when they named him Luckyhand, that Lenno wouldn’t rely on luck in order to prevail. Let us say that Swifthand would have been a more appropriate surname for our little Swashbuckler friend.

Thanks to his buoyant and carefree nature and to his charisma, Lenno is generally well-liked with Candlekeep’s residents and visitors alike. He would get into trouble time and again for not complying with a task or for vexing the priests with fellow mischief-maker Imoen, but never anything serious.

Lenno’s high CHA is reflected in an attractive appearance, a disarming smile, and most of all his vivaciousness that makes people love his company. His high CHA doesn’t make him a strong leader though. He’s undisciplined, he’s more likely to turn his back on problems than to try and solve them, and he can be very indecisive and capricious. These traits are aspects of his CN alignment. He gives little thought to either law or morals. Laws are artificial, uncalled for and gratuitous rules of the game of life according to Lenno. He doesn’t see why he should abide by them. When it comes to morals, Lenno certainly isn’t immoral. He is no ruthless power-hungry climber that strives to fulfil his ambitions at all costs. He also wouldn’t inflict physical suffering upon others unless his own physical wellbeing is at stake. On the other hand he has no scruples about larceny, smuggling, or swindle. As a matter of fact he finds those activities quite thrilling.

Lenno has below average WIS, and can therefore be naïve in his dealing with others. His naïveté (susceptibility to what others tell him), combined with his CN alignment may make him commit good or even evil deeds at times or otherwise act in ways that aren't normally like him.

He has always dreamt of forming his own band of likeminded adventuring scoundrels, so that’s what he hopes to accomplish upon leaving Candlekeep.

The idea of this run is to play a full party, using rogues only throughout the entire trilogy. I’ve edited a number of NPCs in both games. Kagain (Fighter/Thief), Viconia (Cleric/Thief), Aerie (Bard), and Valygar (Fighter->Thief) have become eligible party members. I’ve kitted many of the game’s original rogues, but that’s something you can read about if/when I recruit them. I’ve also kitted Kivan into a Stalker and I’ve decided that even though a Stalker is technically not a rogue, he is eligible as well since Clint Eastwood Kivan, especially with the Stalker kit, feels sufficiently roguey to me.

I’ve read the AD&D Complete Thief’s Handbook for inspiration, not only for Lenno's sake, but also to flesh out the NPCs. The book for example mentions six basic motivations for being a rogue: fame (or infamy), greed, justice, loyalty, survival, and whim. Another motivation could be laziness. Lenno will mostly be motivated by whim (he’s a bit of thrill-seeker) and to a lesser extent by fame (he’ll like it if people recognize him as ‘that dashing young Swashbuckler you’d like to be your friend’) and by laziness. Other NPCs will have different motivations, which will make for interesting party discussions. For example Yoshimo’s basic motivation will be (geas-incited) loyalty, whereas Kagain is obviously motivated by greed, and Kivan by justice.
The book also gives a number of sample rogue archetypes: Artist (who engages in thievery for the challenge or aesthetic pleasure), Desperado (outlaw), Folk Hero (‘Robin Hood’), Kleptomaniac, Mobster (raised in crime), Professional (mercenary), Street Urchin/Victim of Circumstances, Trickster, and Vigilante. The book’s definition of Trickster is a bit broad to my taste, it encompasses both Charlatan and Thrill-Seeker archetypes. I’d like to see these two as separate archetypes. Again, different archetypes will more or less go with different game characters. Kagain and Yoshimo will be typical Professionals, Viconia is a Desperado, Coran could be a Folk Hero or Artist, Kivan and Valygar make great Vigilantes, Alora could be the party’s Kleptomaniac, Eldoth and Jan Jansen Charlatans, Montaron a Mobster or Street Urchin, and and Lenno will be a Thrill Seeker.
The characters’ different motivations and personalities will play a part in the course the party takes. The NPCs won’t be Lenno’s minions; they’re going to have a say in things.

Self-imposed rules:

- Rogues (and Stalkers) only
- Minimal reload (i.e. no-reload until Charname dies for the first time)
- NPCs may be resurrected, the first time with no consequences, but subsequent resurrections will have them lose one point of CON each time.
- Core difficulty, with max hit points for all creatures in the game.
- If a party member leaves or is dismissed, they receive a portion of the party’s gold proportionate to the number of party members at that time. They also get to keep their equipment.
- Once Lenno has party members to take into account, decisions on where to go, how to deal with a given situation etc, shall be taken democratically. If no logical RP outcome can be found, I’ll roll the dice. (Props to @Lemernis for this approach.)

When he got up this morning one of the Candlekeep priests told Lenno that he was to leave Candlekeep with his foster father Gorion. The priest also gave him some spare gold from the old sage to buy some equipment from Winthrop for their trip. It was a meager sum though, so Lenno decided to increase his funds a bit by visiting the inn’s guest chambers. It yielded him a bit of extra gold, a potion of clarity, a silver necklace, a star diopside gemstone and a flamedance ring. Lenno couldn’t fence the jewellery or the gem to Winthrop. He would surely be found out. Thus he kept the items in his pockets for now, so he could sell them elsewhere. From the gold he had acquired he bought himself a suit of studded leather armor, a buckler and three sets of throwing daggers, Lenno’s weapon of choice.

He then left the inn and made a round to do a couple of chores and to say his goodbyes. Hung-over Fuller, one of Lenno’s drinking buddies, was particularly generous, rewarding him with an enchanted dagger for merely fetching him a quarrel of crossbow bolts. At the Infirmary he talked the Priest of Oghma into giving him a free healing potion, and he stole another from one of the cabinets. In the Bunkhouse an assassin tried to kill our young Swashbuckler for motives unbeknownst to him, but much to his own surprise Lenno reacted quite astutely, taking out his throwing daggers and, after some running around, slaying his foe with them. It was only after the battle was fought, that Lenno took the time to think about what had happened. It made him feel uneasy, in spite of his carefree self. He hurried to Gorion, hoping to leave Candlekeep sooner rather than later. Gorion seemed even more eager to leave, so that’s what they did.
They didn’t get very far however, as they were ambushed in the evening by a huge man in heavy armor and three minions. Gorion urged Lenno to flee, and tried to take them all on. He slew two ogres and put a priestess to sleep, but the many spells he cast at the armored figure didn’t stop, let alone fell, the latter. Things started to look grim when Gorion proceeded to attack the warrior with his dagger. Before Lenno could do anything to distract him, the brute slew Gorion with his mighty great sword.
Lenno fled the scene and remained hidden all night without resting. The area held other dangers than the warrior and his priestess, namely Gibberlings and wolves, but they were taken care off with his throwing daggers.

The next morning Lenno’s emotional state was comprised of a mix of grief for the loss of his foster father and excitement about the prospect of exploring the wide open world without the confining presence of Gorion. The least he could do, he decided, was to return to Candlekeep, not to stay but to tell the Keeper of the Portal what had happened, and to arrange for Gorion’s burial. On the way he ran into Imoen who had somehow snuck out of Candlekeep to follow him. He welcomed her company, at least for the time being.
Post edited by Blackraven on
FinaLfrontSionIVMacHurtoGoturalLemernisCrevsDaakjscohenlunarJuliusBorisovdementedBelgarathMTHDungeonnoobTheElfBrudeillusionAristilliuslolienElrandirFredjo

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    The rogueish style party sounds kind of thrilling! :) Good start, i'm eagerly waiting for the continuation. (When will i have time to play, or write my own playthrough, when there's so much awsome work to read?)
    BlackravenGotural
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    edited April 2014
    lolien said:

The rogueish style party sounds kind of thrilling! :) Good start, i'm eagerly waiting for the continuation. (When will i have time to play, or write my own playthrough, when there's so much awsome work to read?)

Well thank you :) I'm also quite thrilled with the concept, both the gameplay challenges it may pose and above all the roleplaying.

I agree that the forum is full of interesting stuff, and I expect that my time will be about equeally divided between reading/commenting on here, writing the playthrough and actually playing the game. In other words, I suppose progress will be slow...
    I love reading people's playthroughs so I'd encourage you to write and share one if you can make the time for it.

Post edited by Blackraven on
    lolien
    My WEIDU log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DDRAWFIX/DDRAWFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // DDrawFix -> Force DirectDraw Emulation: v1.0
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10
    ~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections: v13_120121
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v19
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v20
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
    ~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): 1.3
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007: v3
    ~CORAN/SETUP-CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v2
    ~CORAN/SETUP-CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from the Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED)
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v13
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Wild Mage: v13
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v13
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v13
    ~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2
    ~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hard Times v2 (BGT): 2.4 (BGT)
    ~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Hard Times: Ulcaster School Encounter: 2.4 (BGT)
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required): 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator: 13
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Gypsy bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v5
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Initialise (required by almost all other mod components): v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More consistent Breach spell (doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Faster Bears: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Better NPC management: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improved shapeshifting: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Skip Candlekeep: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Ease-of-use player AI: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Smarter general AI: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Better calls for help: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5015 // More sensible choices of weapon proficiencies and kits for fighters (also fixes some errors in fighter stats): v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5033 // Smarter mages -> Mages use spells from BG1 and BG2; mages pre-buff: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5043 // Smarter priests -> Priests use spells from BG1 and BG2; priests pre-buff: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Smarter deployment: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5070 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5090 // Smarter basilisks: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Improved doppelgangers: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6005 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved Ulcaster: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Improved Bassilus: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Improved Drasus party: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6120 // Improved Red Wizards: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Undercity party: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Improved minor encounters: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6190 // Tougher chapter-six end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved final battle: v21
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovAristillius
    My WEIDU log (part 2):

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3510 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3991 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 15,000 gp: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Displacer Cloak: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6035 // Improved golems: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6051 // Improved fiends -> Fiends cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6061 // Smarter genies -> Genies cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6081 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6095 // Standardise dragon immunities: dragons in Shadows of Amn get the same immunities to vorpal attacks (etc) as their Throne of Bhaal cousins: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6111 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6122 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids cannot see invisible enemies: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6137 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6139 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6151 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6161 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6171 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6181 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6900 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7065 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7078 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7111 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v21
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.62
    ~TRAP_REV/SETUP-TRAP_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trap Revisions
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #900 // Add Red Wizard to Edwin's Kit Description: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Give Imoen Adventurer Kit: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Korgan's Kit to Battlerager: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Give Mazzy a Proper Truesword of Arvoreen Kit: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Change Minsc's Title to Rashemaar Ranger: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Give Sarevok a Proper Deathbringer Kit: v3
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Randomly replace the WIS tome normally found in TotSC with one of the 6 available types: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #530 // Randomise scrolls: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #540 // Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #560 // More Spell Shield scrolls: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #570 // Randomise the appearance of cursed items: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Randomise items -> Mode 1: Randomise with in-game scripts. No items are lost: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Cespenar can forge SoA items: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10210 // Duergar merchants: v6.8
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #500 // Major locations explored upon visit: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat): 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #902 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Game-time randomisation: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1400 // More bandit scalps: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1700 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1801 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Branwen: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1802 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Eldoth: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1803 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Kagain: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1805 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Sharteel: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1806 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skie: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1808 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Yeslick: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Item BG1-ification: Price changes: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2202 // Item BG1-ification: Lore changes: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Enemy items shatter: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2191 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Identification Ability is Based on Storekeeper's Lore: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are not affected: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.03
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #101 // 1ppv4: Core paperdolls
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #103 // 1ppv4: Extended palette entries -> Full install (recommended)
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #105 // 1ppv4: Avatar fixes
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #106 // 1ppv4: Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #200 // 1ppv4: Core content patches
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #203 // 1ppv4: Restored flame sword animations
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #205 // 1ppv4: Legacy Shields
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any NPC components): v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience -> On initial joining and rejoining: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Dudleyfix for BG1 NPCs: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Fix BG1 NPC spells and innate abilities: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Update game references to NPC classes/kits: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Change Anomen's knighthood reward/penalty -> Wisdom +1 on passing; Constitution +1 on failing: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Aerie: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1218 // Ajantis Ilvastarr: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1219 // Alora: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1221 // Coran: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1222 // Dynaheir: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1223 // Eldoth Kron: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1224 // Faldorn: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Garrick: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1205 // Haer'Dalis: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Kagain: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Khalid: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1228 // Kivan: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1229 // Montaron: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1231 // Safana: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1232 // Shar-Teel Dosan: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1233 // Skie Silvershield: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1234 // Tiax: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1214 // Valygar Corthala: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1215 // Viconia De'Vir: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1235 // Xan: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Deheriana: v1.9
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v9.0.2
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v9.0.2
    ~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Hybrid Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music
    ~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: 3.7
    ~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    Looking forward to read this one!
    BlackravenCrevsDaakJuliusBorisovElrandir
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    edited April 2014
    Looks stuning. Very detailed and careful run so far, best of luck !
    BlackravenCrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Love the portrait and the character. Who knew halflings could be so good looking? :-) I thought dwarves were ugly as a general rule, but after the handsome dwarves in The Hobbit movie, I am throughly convinced that short races can look good to our human eyes, too. Now if only there was a handsome gnome portrait. Ha!
    BlackravenlolienJuliusBorisov
    edited April 2014
    @lunar Hehe, thanks. I like searching for nice portraits :) It seems a bit photorealistic compared to the game's NPC portraits, but the smirk is just perfect for the character...
    As to appealing shorties I think that portraits of good-looking male gnomes and female dwarves are hardest to come by. I only ever found one suitable BG portrait of a female dwarf and she had an unattractive expression and sideburns that would make Neil Young proud....
    JuliusBorisovlunar
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I wish you luck. From the bottom of my heart I wish you finally make a run till the very end of the trilogy! I know how it hurts to lose your character, I used to often come through it in the past. So, no more than a success may you have with Lenno!

He seems to be a fine chap indeed. Nice backstory, nice picture, nice stats, nice concept. I like it all.

And I would dare say that playing a whole party is of course what BG is made for. Solo runs can be fun, they can be hard or easy based on the character build, they can be a useful experience but one thing for me is certain: party members interactions and relations, group strategies, classes/kits RP-ing is the shining diamond of BG.
    MacHurtololienBlackravenAristillius
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    edited April 2014
    @Blackraven‌ I want and I will play Proesis in BG2:EE that's for sure ! But first I think that yes, I'm going to play through the second game with my overly min/max Blackguard (19/19/19/19/15/19 total initial roll of 102 !) but I feel like uninstalling SCS for the moment, even simple guards are kicking 3.5 APR and destroying me. Plus, with Baeloth unavailable in BG2:EE, I have only think of Edwin as my mage and thus I'm going to lack in the magic department (I will maybe EE:Keeper Baeloth at some point, I really liked him). I don't know, it's quite hard but I won't give up (and I hope I won't give up on SCS either, or I will never have the knowledge to try it on no-reload with Proesis). Maybe I shouldn't go as low as 1 reputation at level 9 after Chateau Irenicus with mundane equipment ...

Now concerning your run, I was impressed by the quality of your roleplay, not only for your Charname, but for your entire party aswell (when Eldoth wants to play a few songs for example). There is a realistic feeling attached to your run, you don't hesitate to push Montaron and Eldoth in the light which is very refreshing and your setup is amazing ! What's mod makes the conversation between the party and Bentley happening ? And the kits look very nice too !
    lolienBlackraven
    Why didnt you leave Xzar in the Friendly Arm Inn? You could RP that he stayd back to find info on Nashkell or that he travels to Nashkell alone
    Blackraven
    @MacHurto, I didn't want to make ik too easy for Lenno to acquire Montaron. Their mission (getting to Nashkel and investigating why the Zhents were suspected of involvement in the iron crisis) was quite important to Xzar and Monty. And Xzar is like the leader and spokesperson.
    Anyway the problem with Xzar and Monty has solved itself in a very bizarre way, as I'll explain later today, or tomorrow...
    MacHurto

@Blackraven, I love it when people write mini-novels based on their runs. I never get tired of reading the story again from a new Charname's point of view, one created by someone else's imagination.

^

@BelgarathMTH This. You pinpointed exactly how I feel about reading peoples' playthroughs (especially the RP parts). You mentioned once that you also wrote a number of BG-novelizations. I scrolled through your discussions, but couldn't find anything. Do you have them online somewhere?

Your written chapters are very enjoyable to read, and you make great use of screenshots from the NPC Project to illustrate your story, weaving them in seamlessly.

Thank you so much for your appreciative words and for taking the time to read. I know these detailed journals aren't everyone's taste, so it's nice to see people interested in them. I'll try to keep it up.

BelgarathMTHJuliusBorisov
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Blackraven‌ ,

There's one of my runs posted here, starting a little more than halfway down the page:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/14574/baldur-s-gate-series-and-icewind-dale-series-minimal-reload-challenge-spoiler-warning/p11

It's hard to follow, because there are three or four other people posting their runs simultaneously. I kind of like this new trend with people posting their runs in their own single threads, because it makes it so much easier to follow one particular run.

Anyway, I played Todek the Barbarian, leader of the Nordic Warriors. I didn't journalize all of it, but I did journalize a lot of it in character. It was one of my favorite and most fun runs.

I have a couple of old journal runs buried in the archives over in @CharlestonianTemplar‌ 's and @SapphireIce101‌ 's old minimal reload thread at the Bioware boards, but I just dug around over there, and I couldn't find my best journal from, I think it was Summer 2012. I did it in the style of a Star Trek captain's log.

I look forward to more installments here in yours.
    BlackravenJuliusBorisov

@Blackraven‌ ,

There's one of my runs posted here, starting a little more than halfway down the page:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/14574/baldur-s-gate-series-and-icewind-dale-series-minimal-reload-challenge-spoiler-warning/p11

It's hard to follow, because there are three or four other people posting their runs simultaneously. I kind of like this new trend with people posting their runs in their own single threads, because it makes it so much easier to follow one particular run.

Anyway, I played Todek the Barbarian, leader of the Nordic Warriors. I didn't journalize all of it, but I did journalize a lot of it in character. It was one of my favorite and most fun runs.

I have a couple of old journal runs buried in the archives over in @CharlestonianTemplar‌ 's and @SapphireIce101‌ 's old minimal reload thread at the Bioware boards, but I just dug around over there, and I couldn't find my best journal from, I think it was Summer 2012. I did it in the style of a Star Trek captain's log.

I look forward to more installments here in yours.

Nice, I'm going to look them up :) Or at least Todek...
    (I think that on the Bioware Forums only the No-Reload threads are still pretty active. Besided the forum has changed.)
    Thanks!
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    edited April 2014
    Moved to appropriate forum. CT
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    Sorry folks. Looks like I posted in the wrong forum. I have to learn to READ. CT
    BlackravenCrevsDaak
    LOL
    JuliusBorisov
    Heh, the company your char keeps result in such bad situations..but awesome stories! Go get Safana or is Tiax in Beregost, his summon ghast ability is really overpowered for this stage of the game (a pre-summoned ghast can easily kill Silke even with scs)
    BlackravenCrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    lunar said:

Tiax in Beregost, his summon ghast ability is really overpowered for this stage of the game (a pre-summoned ghast can easily kill Silke even with scs)

Yeah, I did that yesterday on a no reload SCS Assassin run and it was very easy, she got Held after the first hit and the Ghast teared her Stoneskin appart in a few rounds.
    BlackravenJuliusBorisov
    Thank you @lunar, Lenno is learning the hard way that not everyone can be relied upon :)
    I'll definitely be going for Safana, but I'm not sure about Tiax (although what you said about his Ghast sounds very appealing...)
    edited April 2014
    CrevsDaak said:

lunar said:

Tiax in Beregost, his summon ghast ability is really overpowered for this stage of the game (a pre-summoned ghast can easily kill Silke even with scs)

Yeah, I did that yesterday on a no reload SCS Assassin run and it was very easy, she got Held after the first hit and the Ghast teared her Stoneskin appart in a few rounds.
    @lunar, @CrevsDaak:
    But do you have the ghast attack before or after Silke goes hostile? Because I think in my setup (SCS v21) she insta-casts a string of protective spells at the start of the battle (Stoneskin, Mirror Image, Shield, Improved Invisibility) that would make it difficult for the ghast to hit her.

It's different if you just attack her when she's neutral, but I won't do such a thing unless there is a very good RP reason.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    The Ghast has 16 or better THAC0 and 3 APR, Hold effect on Hit bypasses both Mirror Image and Stoneskin, so it should be a good tactic. Draw your party away, she might uses AoE spells also.
    BlackravenlunarJuliusBorisov
    Thanks @CrevsDaak, I might use this strategy.
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    edited April 2014
    Summon the ghast and park it near Silke. So when combat starts it will attack her immediately. Ghasts are ferocious melee combaters and it will score a hit no matter her buffs and a failed save will be the end of the thespian extra ordinaire.
    BlackravenCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    Love the mess montaron made :-D. Is that mod related?
    Blackraven